• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**November Sparklers **

Hi Lou,

Can I please be moved to 12th November please? Been moved forward! YAY :happydance:

Hi Lou! Yay so glad you are doing this thread!! Well I'm officially 2nd trimester - so delighted! I'm hoping to really enjoy the next three months now that the worst of the symptoms and worries and fears are easing up a bit!

I know.. this is the time we can all start to enjoy it a little more :D

I made it I made it!!!!!! Saw baby today it waved!!!!!!!!!!!!! it is on the large side to be due 12th NOv...but she says may be earlier but leaving date as is!!!! Hello!!

Hi

I had my scan today and my estimated due date is 15th Nov so please sign me up!

It'll get busier in here soon as people start to reach 2nd Tri.

i'll update the main page later!!

welcome ladies :D:D

Hi ya, please can you put me down for the 14th x

Yiiiipppppeeeeeeeeeeeeee :happydance: I cant believe im now in 2nd Tri, :hi: Hello girls hope everyone is doing o.k? My EDD has been brought fowards just a day so im now due on the 13th :hug::hug::hug:

Hey girls! tentative toe in 2nd tri as i should not be here officially till tomorrow, but hey, Im sure you wont mind :) Cant believe 2nd Tri is here - looking back now, it seems to have flown by! Looking forward to enjoying the rest of the journey with you girls xx

Hi all I'm due 13th November, which feels like a lifetime away!!!

my date has changed to the 3rd nov! yipee x

HI girls... so happt to join you all in 2nd tri :happydance:

Can you change my due date to 6th November please. xx

Wow, i havent been on this site for about 2 weeks now, and just realised im in 2nd Tri! How exciting! And so relieved to have made it chicklets!! 14wk 2days - wow! Starting to get a round tum now and having trouble wearing my jeans! Not bought any maternity gear yet, but some tights and trousers are first on the list for me!

Oh and the backache! I only have a baby bump and already its causing me jip haha! I feel like an old cripple sometimes! And the heartburn has got WORSE!

Hey ladies, just coming over to join you in 2nd tri! YEAH! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->