• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**November Sparklers **

Hi Lou, im still in first tri but can you change my date to 21st Nov please!!! x

Hey girls - Raerae, hope you are feeling better soon babe - I am having the tiredness again at the mo but it comes and goes along with massively increased energy levels!!!

Hope you are all doing ok - anyone feeling movement? I keep having a very random little fluttering feeling in different parts of my tummy - might be imagining it but like to think its little diddy exercising :)

Hey girls - Raerae, hope you are feeling better soon babe - I am having the tiredness again at the mo but it comes and goes along with massively increased energy levels!!!

Hope you are all doing ok - anyone feeling movement? I keep having a very random little fluttering feeling in different parts of my tummy - might be imagining it but like to think its little diddy exercising :)

Hi chrissie!! I think ive been feeling it for the past week or so!! It feels like someone is tapping there fingers on my insides down there..like fluttering but like tapping at the same time? We will soon find out when movement gets more noticeable! Is this your first Chrissie? This is our 1st

I'm having a sicky day today, feeling a bit nauseated and bloated..tiredness seems to have lifted since monday which is great!!

xx

hi ya ppl im due November 26th add me to the list thanks x

Hey ladies. I am feeling REALLY tired these days ... plus I have been having terrible headaches. :(

YEAH I made it over officially now!

Kjunkie, I get bad headaches around 3pm or so some days. At work, I close all the blinds in my office to keep out sunlight and minimize the time I look at my computer screen (it is usually from a strain in my neck that the headaches begin - called tension headaches).

If at home, grab a cold wet cloth, put it in the freezer and grab it in about 15 minutes and put it on your forehead and lie down. I find sleeping them off that way helps. Watch your sugar levels and hydration too, those could be low.

WooHoo! i've moved over today.

glad to be joining you ladies in the second trimester.

my nausea has pretty much cleared up now, though i noticed some of you ladies mention movement. i keep getting little bursts of pressure in really strange places in my tummy. could these be the little pops people go on about?

HI ALL! My next OB appointment is June 18th! I will ironically be in my 18th week! I believe i should be able to know if it is a boy or girl by then, right?

Hey girls, I also seem to be tired like I was in 1st tri at the moment - could easily close office door, put feet up and have a snooze....lol

Hi Ladies :)

I'm sneaking in a bit early as I'm finding the first tri posts are getting a bit too backwards looking for me now and I need to be concentrating on what is to come :) (OK so I'm also far too impatient aswell :rofl: )

Can my EDD be changed to the 22nd Nov please?

HI Sparklers!
I havent said hello in a while so I thought I would pop in. Feeling very tired these days...a bit hungrier...and just sort of THICK around the middle. Cant wait to pop now and really look like a preggers. Hope you are all well...going to go and look at some bumps now!!! :happydance:

I am exhausted at the moment too. But just started new job after being off on study leave, so that could be something to do with it.

I think I might have felt the baby today for the first time. It just feels like a faint fluttering feeling in the left hand side of my tummy low down. Like you say, could be imagining it, but I'd love to think it is baby!! I don't think I've felt it before so maybe?

Flutters! I can't wait until I am further along to feel those! Although I don't want to wish away this pregnancy too fast either... it is too short (depending on how I am feeling, sometimes too long too :rofl:)

Heya, sorry, asked before but not been changed? My due date is now 12 Nov! :)

hi all

well im still exausted as well. My ms has never quite left me either.

Polaris- Im getting the fluttering you describe as well. Im sure it must be the baby. I only seem to notice it when im laying on sofa watching tv, or relaxing.

I unfortunately have not felt the fluttering feelings atleast that I know of. I can't wait to be able to feel the baby move tho, think it will be amazing.

Can't wait to actually feel baby :) All I feel at the moment is absolute exhaustion - I don't think I have ever felt this tired in my life, desperately hoping that the second tri energy and glow will arrive any day now.

I thought the nausea had died down for last few days - but then got home tonight and promptly threw up all my lunch - just when I think I've cracked the morning sickness my body likes to remind me exactly who is in control :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->