• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**November Sparklers **

I'm a November sparkler too! Will you add me on November 7th please :)

-x-

anyone still getting morning sickness? I still get nauseous several times a day. I thought I'd be done by now . . .

I'm due Nov.12th09 but also having a c-section sometime the 1st week of the month.
No actually date set for that yet ;)

anyone still getting morning sickness? I still get nauseous several times a day. I thought I'd be done by now . . .

I'm still getting in but only slightly. There is the odd few days where I feel rough most of the day. I'm sure it'll pass soon for the both of us and anyone else suffering!

Can't believe we are in our second trimester already, I think it's going quickly (I know that will change haha!)

My ms kicked in again the begining of this week... :(

just as i thought it had gone for good its back.

im the 23rd nov!! can you add me to the list pretty please!!! xxx

Mine seems to have abated last Friday so I have been a week with no actual sickness, some occasional nausea but as long as I eat, I am generally fine. I HOPE it doesnt come back as I am have been so much more pleasant to be around this week.....lol

I have the tiredness. It's getting to the point where I'm falling asleep when I take zo to bed at 8 every night. Not good. I got it in 1st tri with Zoe and 2nd tri this time. I also have a really horrible cold and I'm convinced I'm going to get swine flu and die. Happy days.

Mine seems to be heading away now! (fingers crossed) i get more good days than bad days..but my morning sickness seems to have been replaced by BANGING headaches.. although id rather have them than feel pukey the whole day...

What are everyones bumps like now?

xx

Mine seems to be heading away now! (fingers crossed) i get more good days than bad days..but my morning sickness seems to have been replaced by BANGING headaches.. although id rather have them than feel pukey the whole day...

xx

Oh yes, I forgot to mention the headaches. They started about a week ago and now I am having them daily. The doctor says it's mostly because of hormones, but that having a snack will sometimes make them go away. I will be trying that!

xx

Oh yes, I forgot to mention the headaches. They started about a week ago and now I am having them daily. The doctor says it's mostly because of hormones, but that having a snack will sometimes make them go away. I will be trying that!

I'm trying to drink as much water as possible, as i thought it might be dehydration, sounds like your doc is right as drinking never makes them go at all..

x

Can I join please? I have a due date of 3rd November (my birthday!!) - Although I get it to Oct31st from my LMP date. I was right with my first when Docs gave me a different date so not sure who to believe....

Can I join please? I have a due date of 3rd November (my birthday!!) - Although I get it to Oct31st from my LMP date. I was right with my first when Docs gave me a different date so not sure who to believe....

Have you had a scan yet? Normally scan dates are more accurate than last period dates

x

Yeah, they've given me 3rd Nov from my first scan (which I had at 15 weeks {this week} due to the hospital being too busy)...but surely since they do it from measuring the head circumference and head to coxys if their hand moves slightly or if they measured it a millimetre different it'd give you a different due date? xx

Yeah, they've given me 3rd Nov from my first scan (which I had at 15 weeks {this week} due to the hospital being too busy)...but surely since they do it from measuring the head circumference and head to coxys if their hand moves slightly or if they measured it a millimetre different it'd give you a different due date? xx

I'm not sure exactly how it works..but with mine as baby was moving soooo much they took a still image (like the ones they print off after) and then measured the still image.

Your dates arent out by far at all, so i wouldnt be worried...my dates were moved by 3 days and they reckon anything up to a week either way is normal

xx

Ladies, I can't wait to join you any longer... it is lonely in first tri...I hope you don't mind I am jumping ship a few days earlier... It's all about PMA right??

I am feeling pretty pregnant these days. Almost too pregnant and am feeling guilty I haven't been exercising at all - I used to go 3-4 times a week for 40 minutes. Hopefully 2nd tri energy will come soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->