• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

November sparkles ☆testing thread☆

Thank you ladies I so love the love and support you all have for all of us so amazing :) I'm dying to do the digi but don't want to until Friday when I have officially missed my period xx

@Suggerhoney I really do hope that this will be a supper dupper ulta strong eggy and take home rainbow baby xx

@tdog with this baby if I hadn’t had the positive hpts I would have assumed I was having a very light period and counted my 9dpo bleeding as cd1. Never had that before. Fx all is well and yes stop temping!!

@jellybeanxx oh no :( I am so so sad to read this and so sorry :(

Ladies I'm now worrying my temp has been gradually dropping below cover line, not yet below it tho I'm still sort of bleeding but not massively heavy still :cry: I can't help think this is not going to end well at all again :cry: :cry: xx
Best advice I can give is STOP temping! It’ll only stress you out ❤️ your lines look fab!

Thank you ladies I so love the love and support you all have for all of us so amazing :) I'm dying to do the digi but don't want to until Friday when I have officially missed my period xx

@Suggerhoney I really do hope that this will be a supper dupper ulta strong eggy and take home rainbow baby xx

I really hope so too love but the fear of not ovulating again is really getting to me. I just no with no egg then it’s impossible to get pregnant. Hopefully I will but this wait is going to be a killer :nope:

This mornings tests from me, the top one was fmu bit it was a really light sample the bottom one was a few hrs later and was a bit darker.
I don't trust them now though after they gave me shadows at 4dpo x

View attachment 1112487

Ooh I see that and I LOVE your nails!

Awwww @jellybeanxx thats the worst timing and trust me I feel your pain. I’ve been feeling so down now for ages. Just fed up with trying and just want it to happen. It’s awful getting lines that don’t progress. But tbh I don’t even trust dark lines anymore, mine with my miscarriage were blazing dark and I still lost. It sucks. Sending hugs to you. Please no you’re not alone.
It’s hard when someone has what you have desperately been trying for I feel you trust me.

Thanks lovely, it’s just miserable isn’t it? I’m going to take today to feel sorry for myself and try and pick myself up tomorrow and keep on going. Hope we’ll both have better luck this cycle!

Thanks for being so kind and supportive everyone!
I just got home from work and have started spotting so I think I’m officially out this cycle. Best of luck to everyone still waiting to test and hopefully I’ll be the last one that needs to move over to the December thread!

@tdog definitely step away from the thermometer, take each day as it comes as that’s all you can do. Keeping everything crossed for you lovely. Today you are pregnant!

@josephine3 the other pink ones are wondfo ones love I've never had a problem with them, sure I see something on them tests still rooting that they get darker xx

@jellybeanxx so sorry love just want to drive the 40mile to give you a massive hug xx
Hey tdog ---did you have any symptoms at all this TWW?

Hey tdog ---did you have any symptoms at all this TWW?

Not really tbh I had heartburn tho from 2 or 3dpo which I no is to early, woke up the other morning my boobs seemed huge I was woah where the hell did these come from, had like a gurgling in stomach which I assume must have been implantation xx

Done couple more tests need to just stop now and just one a day :haha: plus I keep doing the strips and i only have a bout 3 of each left :blush: xx

I also see lines on yours @josephine3 hope this is it gd luck.

@jellybeanxx
Yes it’s awful. Ttc and not ovulating is just absolutely awful.
Praying so hard we both ovulate this cycle love ❤️

I'm cramping real bad tonight I can't help thinking the worse :cry: I no cramping in early pregnancy is normal can't help feel something off :cry: xx

Hi ladies after a very rough few months two mc’s then loosing our 2yr old pup very suddenly I am finally back just ov yesterday so 1dpo here.
Trying not to get caught up thinking about it all this time.

congrats to all the bfp’s - tdog I have everything crossed for you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"