• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

November sparkles ☆testing thread☆

@Xxenssial sounds like you’ve been through a lot, I’m so sorry for your losses and to hear about your pup! All the best for this cycle!

@littlewitch sorry about the BFN, early days though!

@tdog those lines are looking good, how’s the cramping this morning?

It’s officially CD1 for me. Last cycle was only 22 days!

@jellybeanxx the cramps are still there but not as intense just putting in down to baby getting snuggly I have to think like that and not make myself even more mad :haha: so sorry about :witch: and a short cycle xx

@Xxenssial so so sorry you've been through so much fingers so tightly crossed for you xx

Still rooting for all you ladies who are due to test xx :dust: :dust:

@Xxenssial
Oh lovely I’m so so sorry you have had such a hard time. Welcome back I have everything crossed for you ❤️

@jellybeanxx
My cycle in October was only 22 days and then last cycle 29 days but the no ovulation. Why can’t our cycles just play ball huh, hopefully we have good ovulation this cycle and a normal cycle length. It really is so stressful and worrying esp when ttc. Hugs love. I’m cd6 so your just a few days behind me.

@littlewitch
7dpo very early love. Hopefully a line pops up in a few days.

@tdog weird the bad cramping. Hopefully just bean getting comfy,

@Xxenssial good to see you back sorry you've had such a crap couple of months. Iv been absent too just getting back into bnb now..
@jellybeanxx sorry you're back to cd 1. Do you think those tests were dodgy or are you thinking cp? Did you pull them apart? I always find the case on those gives bad shadows. Crazy how you had such a long cycle then such a short one.
@tdog try not to worry tests are looking fab x
8dpo for me and I'm not sure what to think. I'm still getting a line on the cheapies but I'm sure they are just crap tests as I've done a couple of others which look bfn. Guess I've still got time x

Screenshot_20221115-090327.png Screenshot_20221115-090437.png Screenshot_20221115-090501.png

Here's the others.. Can kind of see something on the pics but not sure irl x

Screenshot_20221115-101906.png Screenshot_20221115-102037.png

Thanks ladies trying not to worry its easier said than done :shrug: would say I would stop worrying after missed period but probably not :haha: xx

@josephine3 I kind of see something on that xx

@tdog if it helps to put your mind at ease, I’ve been bleeding and cramping since 4 weeks 3 days, I’m now just over 5 weeks and it’s stopped finally! I even passed a small clot on Saturday evening and I was sure that was it, but my test lines are darker than the control now and they’re not lightening at all. I still feel very much pregnant, sore boobs, fatigue etc. I have an appointment at the EPU on Thursday morning just to check everything is going well, but I really do think it is. Your lines look like they’re progressing really well! Everything crossed for you. :)

@josephine3
I can definitely see a line on the strips and I think on the one you took apart but can’t be sure. But the strips deffo have a line.
Hope it isn’t dodgy tests. What tests are they?
Ure still early so lots of time,
I’ve never gotten a hint of a line b4 10dpo.
I did get a vvvv line at 9dpo in April but that was a Chemical.
With my 2 sons and all 4 chemicals in 2020 and my miscarriage in June I didn’t get lines until 10dpo.
Fx these lines get darker love.

@tdog
After the 4 losses in 2020 I didn’t stop worrying until I was 24 weeks. And even then I worried about still birth.
I am a born worrier.

Cd6 here and started the opks. Obviously very negative and wouldn’t want to ovulate any earlier than cd10.

but ladies I’m still such a emotional nervous wreck and so scared I won’t ovulate again.
This waiting is hell:sad1:

@beclou94 thanks love I do remember cramping a little with the other kiddies aswell but every little niggle has me on edge, I'm going to book a early scan for 15th Dec I think xx

@tdog although it doesn’t feel like it the cramping is completely normal. I’ve had it from the start and still get getting it now. Especially in my back. It scared me too but I looked back at the group when I conceived my son and I’d worried about the same thing then. That helped me feel better. Your tests are progressing beautifully. It’s impossible to not worry constantly isn’t it but everything looks and sounds like it’s going as it should. I would say baby’s getting snug in there

@littlewitch 7dpo is so early hun. Still plenty of time for that bfp

@Xxenssial I’m so sorry for your losses hun. How awful. And for the loss of your pup. I hope this cycle brings you your healthy rainbow baby.

@jellybeanxx I’m sorry the witch showed and so early in your cycle. Keeping it all crossed for you this cycle

@josephine3 somethings catching my eye on all your tests. 8dpo is early so there’s lots of time for those to darken. Good luck

@Suggerhoney i hope ovulation isn’t far off and you can relax into the tww. Everything crossed for you

Last edited:
@tdog if it helps to put your mind at ease, I’ve been bleeding and cramping since 4 weeks 3 days, I’m now just over 5 weeks and it’s stopped finally! I even passed a small clot on Saturday evening and I was sure that was it, but my test lines are darker than the control now and they’re not lightening at all. I still feel very much pregnant, sore boobs, fatigue etc. I have an appointment at the EPU on Thursday morning just to check everything is going well, but I really do think it is. Your lines look like they’re progressing really well! Everything crossed for you. :)
Everything crossed for you!!

@Suggerhoney they are just one steps that come in this packet - it's annoying cos you never know which ones you're going to get it seems, I like the ones in the 'plain' packet that just say one step, the flower ones gave me terrible false lines and these I'm not sure but I did one at 4 and 5 DPO as a quality test and both had vvvfaint lines going on sigh x

Screenshot_20221115-160326.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"