November sparkles ☆testing thread☆

@josephine3 I no right when I saw her name pop up I was like 'oh crap' I new :rofl: xx

The bleeding is still there but only bits now so it's calmed a lot just taking each day as it comes right now, thank you for asking lovely lady xx

Also @tdog how's the bleeding?
@jellybeanxx I think mine is most likely dodgy tests at 6dpo but yours look really promising! What dpo do you think you are now?
@Suggerhoney hope you are doing OK and af is being kind to you x

I think about 9/10DPO? FF has put the crosshairs back and put me at 10DPO now but it would have been 9DPO based on when I first had crosshairs if that makes sense!
I wasn’t doing OPKs and just vaguely tracking CM so my temps are the only thing I can go off. This is my chart…

8D57437C-845D-4425-80EA-9ADB82E2B182.jpeg

Eeeeeeekkkkkkkk omfg @tdog I'm shaking with happiness I couldn't wait to keep clicking through the thread to find updated tests. I see lines on every single one of them babe I'm so happy for u :wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

@josephine3
Thanks for asking love, cd4 now and still bleeding but not heavy. I’ve not had any heavy heavy bleeding this cycle only like medium but slight heavy.
I’m just so worried I’m not going to ovulate again this cycle. I know it can be normal to have one cycle without ovulation but if I don’t ovulate this cycle then that will be 2 cycles in a row with no ovulation.
I’m not gonna lie I’m really anxious and Just willing the days away to get to ovulation.

Just praying I ovulate.
Not been in a very good place at all tbh. Very tearful and can’t stop thinking about my miscarriage and how far I would be now. It’s so hard,

Good luck with the testing

Eeeeeeekkkkkkkk omfg @tdog I'm shaking with happiness I couldn't wait to keep clicking through the thread to find updated tests. I see lines on every single one of them babe I'm so happy for u :wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

Awww thanks babe I'm still shaking tbh I'm just so so nervous tho I'm to scared to be even the slightest bit happy right now xx

Tdog ---i am so happy for you!! Your tests are darkening so beautifully! BFP!! :)

AFM, tomorrow I will be 7 dpo.
I will probably take a Wondfo for fun. I have had no symptoms at all, so I really doubt this cycle was successful.

Ladies I'm now worrying my temp has been gradually dropping below cover line, not yet below it tho I'm still sort of bleeding but not massively heavy still :cry: I can't help think this is not going to end well at all again :cry: :cry: xx

@tdog :hugs: those lines are looking good though which is the main thing! Keeping everything crossed for you that they keep darkening like that!

@littlewitch good luck with the wondfo!

My temp dipped this morning and had BFNs. Then when I was squinting at my tests hoping for any sign of a line, my friend messaged me to tell me she’d just had her baby. Obviously very happy for her but that timing was awful and I’m feeling very sorry for myself this morning :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->