• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

November sparkles ☆testing thread☆

@tdog :hugs: those lines are looking good though which is the main thing! Keeping everything crossed for you that they keep darkening like that!

@littlewitch good luck with the wondfo!

My temp dipped this morning and had BFNs. Then when I was squinting at my tests hoping for any sign of a line, my friend messaged me to tell me she’d just had her baby. Obviously very happy for her but that timing was awful and I’m feeling very sorry for myself this morning :cry:
I’m sorry so frustrating.

Aww sorry for the bfns @jellybeanxx that really sucks, post them anyway? Do you have any more of the tests that gave you the lines? Although like I say I don't fully trust those pink cap ones xx
@tdog wow those easy@home ones suck dont they?! Which is the one below that's giving you a good line? X

This mornings tests from me, the top one was fmu bit it was a really light sample the bottom one was a few hrs later and was a bit darker.
I don't trust them now though after they gave me shadows at 4dpo x

Screenshot_20221114-094703.png

@josephine3 the other pink ones are wondfo ones love I've never had a problem with them, sure I see something on them tests still rooting that they get darker xx

@jellybeanxx so sorry love just want to drive the 40mile to give you a massive hug xx

BEAUTIFUL LINES FOR 11DPO babe eeekkkkk. Put down the thermometer please x I know its so hard. I'm sending you all the positivity I can muster x

I do normally put it down by now tbh, I think I really need to just put it aside and just take each day, I've had a word with myself the lines are getting darker to stop stressing xx

Awwww @jellybeanxx thats the worst timing and trust me I feel your pain. I’ve been feeling so down now for ages. Just fed up with trying and just want it to happen. It’s awful getting lines that don’t progress. But tbh I don’t even trust dark lines anymore, mine with my miscarriage were blazing dark and I still lost. It sucks. Sending hugs to you. Please no your not alone.
It’s hard when someone has what you have desperately been trying for I feel you trust me.

@tdog stop temping you will stress yourself out. All your tests are darker and hopefully will keep progressing. Temping will just send you gaga with worry because temps in pregnancy fluctuate, I know that because I temped until I was 10 weeks with Tommy and it worried me sick. With Harley I didn’t temp at all. Was so much better.

Cd5 for me today and just have very light bleeding when wiping but looks like af is coming to a end. Now the wait and the hope I will ovulate.
Time is dragging. Oh please please let me ovulate this cycle [-o<

Plus I lined all the frer and there is a massive difference from 9-11 & 8-10 obviously think I'm crazy but there is a line on 8dpo lol xx

View attachment 1112491
Those tests look fab. Please stop temping. I had the same issue on a previous pregnancy and Google made me panic. Everything said that it meant i was going to miscarry but I didn’t. Temping after pregnancy is confirmed just causes unnecessary stress. Try to relax and know that today you are pregnant (which is easier said that done, I still have days where I panic)

@Suggerhoney that's my worry as I think about your tests getting darker and blazing I can't even go off the tests getting darker now I don't trust them x

I've been cramping on and off not to to bad but still has me a little worried, I no its totally normal to cramp tho. I will put thermometer away and stop doing so and try and enjoy every day iam xx

@tdog good girl yes put that thermometer away and just say to yourself today I am pregnant. Easier said than done and you will worry esp after losses. It’s bad enough after one loss, but even more worrying when you have had 2 or more losses in a row.
When I was pregnant with H after the 4 losses in 7 months I was a complete nervous wreck.

and yeah it’s shit not being able to rely on lines getting darker. In the past with all my chemicals I only had faint lines and the only time b4 that I had mega blazing lines was when I lost my 1st baby at 10+4 weeks. But I only tested once back then and it was when AF was late. I was already 6 weeks when I found out.

But with all 7 chemicals I only had faint lines. That either got a bit darker or didn’t progress at all.
So because at that point my healthy pregnancies lines got darker every day I always thought lines getting darker meant all was well.
Until I was pregnant with Harley and a lady said to me why do you keep testing. And I said because I’ve had a lot of losses and I want to see lines getting darker. When she said lines on a test won’t tell you if your pregnancy is viable I felt so hurt.

So then with the miscarriage and my lines got darker and darker every single day. And they progressed so so quickly I really got excited and couldn’t believe my luck falling on cycle 4 ttc. Then at 18dpo my lines just started getting fainter and every day got fainter and fainter. I felt absolutely crushed and cheated with those dark lines.
And now 5 months later and no pregnancy since. I know my fertility has declined.

remember I’m older and women my age have more chance of miscarriage. I think this is your rainbow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->