November sparkles ☆testing thread☆

If your on a budget I would definitely recommend wondfos they do show shadows sometimes but when it's a positive you no if that makes sense lol xx

There's a few diff boxes too with mixed reviews the packaging looks the same but the 9.99 top result has all the good reviews x

Wow a lot has happened since I checked in!! Congrats on the bfps ladies!! So excited for you! Especially for you @tdog those are amazing lines I am so happy for you <3

I had my gyno appt today and got allll the results from so many blood tests and I'm afraid got a few pieces of bad news amongst the results which I'm still processing but amongst everything else my body is making practically no progesterone which explains the last 15 months of constant chemicals one after another!

So on the bright side I finally have my progesterone supplements I've been begging all my drs for over the last year! But we are also about to go on holiday overseas and gyno has recommended a short break to take care of the other health issues with medications etc.

So this is my last cycle on here until January! I am 3dpo today so too late not to try this month ;)

@Laurabub84 thanks lovely I'm a little calmer atm lol xx

@josephine3 the 9.99 ones were the ones I got this time round xx

@Lightning7 awww thank you sweetie means alot, so sorry shout the bad news but yey for the progesterone if only they had listened all them months ago ](*,) xx

Done a photo comparison of the tests dried and the 14 is definitely darker xx

20221117_134041.jpg

Ladies having a bit of a flap 14dpo cramping so bad had night sweats last night which I always get before af :cry: obviously tested this more don't think I'm seeing much progression thought the easy@home might have been darker by now :shrug: I have 1 frer think 2 cb pink and 2 wondfo midstream 1 easy@home, a digi and a cb blue dye, I might do digi tomorrow morn with blue dye then the frer and that on sat as I'm starting to worry a little :cry: xx

View attachment 1112575 View attachment 1112576 View attachment 1112577 View attachment 1112578

Oh huny it's such a mind fuck and worry in those early weeks :cry: I'm not going to tell you not to worry because I know how our heads work. I'm sending all my stickiest baby dust to you my girl. X x x maybe line all your tests up to see the progression through the days that usually makes me feel better xxxxx

@tdog your tests are gorgeous and the first trimester is awful, especially those first couple weeks. I can’t even put into words how bad I obsessed over progression. It was all-consuming. But until you can get betas or a scan and feel movement etc you have no other information to indicate viability, and you need SOMETHING!
Your tests are truly beautiful. How’s the spotting?

@tdog
I’m so sorry your so worried and I can understand why because I know too well what it’s like being pregnant after losses.
I really hope this is your rainbow love.

@josephine3
I can see that clearly on the strip tests love, fx for you.

@Lightning7
So happy they have finally given you progesterone love. I really hope they help you finally get your take home wee rainbow love.
Rooting for you so hard.

@littlewitch
I’m the same love. If I’m pregnant I have cramps.
9dpo is still early so I’m hoping you get a surprise tomorrow.
Is this cycle 10 for your now too?

So I had to step away for a day ladies as my heads been a mess with worry.

I feel like I’m getting on peoples nerves where I keep going on about worrying about not ovulating this cycle.
I don’t mean to repeat myself, I have bipolar disorder so when I worry about stuff I do repeat myself.
Im sorry if I’ve gotten on anyones nerves.

cd8 today and time couldn’t go any slower. Opk was slightly darker today but no where near positive.
Hopefully will be peak in a few days and hopefully be my norm line stealer peak as didn’t get that last cycle, only matching then back to negative.

I looked back and I had flu in October and also the bowel thing in October too.
The bowel thing went on from cd11 too cd16 or 17 so right around the time I would of normally ovulated.
Hopefully that’s why I didn’t ovulate because that bowel pain was something else.

oh well all I can do is wait now.

hope everyone else is ok.

Oh my gosh @Suggerhoney I was just looking back at posts from you when you posted. We love you sweetie. Part of why I treasure this little corner of the internet is my ability to be an insane person (symptoms, tests, spotting etc) and be met with love and patience. You deserve the same and I will always give that to you and I’m sure everyone here will say the same. This is our safe space (hate that term haha but here it’s true) and we want to know everything that’s on your mind. TTC does intense things to our minds and hearts and you don’t have to hide any of it here. <3

@tdog
I’m so sorry your so worried and I can understand why because I know too well what it’s like being pregnant after losses.

@josephine3

@Lightning7
So happy they have finally given you progesterone love. I really hope they help you finally get your take home wee rainbow love.
Rooting for you so hard.

@littlewitch

I feel like I’m getting on peoples nerves where I keep going on about worrying about not ovulating this cycle.
I don’t mean to repeat myself, I have bipolar disorder so when I worry about stuff I do repeat myself.

cd8 today and time couldn’t go any slower. Opk was slightly darker today but no where near positive.
Hopefully will be peak in a few days and hopefully be my norm line stealer peak as didn’t get that last cycle, only matching then back to negative.

The bowel thing went on from cd11 too cd16 or 17 so right around the time I would of normally ovulated.
Hopefully that’s why I didn’t ovulate because that bowel pain was something else.

You couldn’t possibly get on anyone’s nerves and everyone stresses while ttc and throughout pregnancy. Actually it never ends. I still stress over all my kids and the what ifs when they leave the house.

@Laurabub84 thanks lovely I'm a little calmer atm lol xx

@josephine3 the 9.99 ones were the ones I got this time round xx

@Lightning7 awww thank you sweetie means alot, so sorry shout the bad news but yey for the progesterone if only they had listened all them months ago ](*,) xx

Done a photo comparison of the tests dried and the 14 is definitely darker xx

View attachment 1112587
Great progression x

@MrsKatie the spotting still there not as bad but still there :shrug: I done a opk tho and it's positive not a line stealer but positive and a weird black line on in the middle of the test it's strange:haha: xx

Thank you ladies I treasure each and everyone of you your all truly amazing xx

20221117_163441.jpg

Thanks for looking ladies I just have no idea atm which way its going to go! Some mild cramping today.. I want some better tests but by the time I've ordered them af will probly show up lol. That being said and baring in mind I'm pretty poor right now, should I order a couple of frer or a box of wondfos for the same sort of price? I can't decide x
Wondfo are very sensitive. I always use them in the TWW. They have detected a pregnancy earlier than other tests with no idea or weird gray lines like FRER. If I get a line on Wondfo, I use a more expensive test.

Awww thanks ladies for understanding I just don’t wanna be getting on anyones nerves.
Glad I have a space to put down my feels.
I appreciate you all so much and love the support on this forum.

@tdog the mommed strips are awful. Didn’t get a dark line on one of them until 17dpo in June. They were so so slow.
Just wanted to reassure you. I don’t rate them at all.
Are the wondfo the 10mlU ones? I wanna order some more of them, but I wanna make sure I’m ovulating first,

@tdog

@josephine3

@Lightning7
Rooting for you so hard.

@littlewitch

You don't get on my nerves. I understand the reasons you worry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->