November sparkles ☆testing thread☆

Awww thanks ladies for understanding I just don’t wanna be getting on anyones nerves.
Glad I have a space to put down my feels.
I appreciate you all so much and love the support on this forum.

@tdog the mommed strips are awful. Didn’t get a dark line on one of them until 17dpo in June. They were so so slow.
Just wanted to reassure you. I don’t rate them at all.
Are the wondfo the 10mlU ones? I wanna order some more of them, but I wanna make sure I’m ovulating first,
Wondfo are 10 miu

Hi ladies. I'm cd7 and will start to dtd Saturday night and go from there..yay. Af has left finally. Was a rough on to because of the chemical pregnancy :-(.

Last few days it's started to snow here in the US (Massachusetts) where I live and cold weather. Some rain so snow didn't stick but flurries. Only 38 days till Xmas almost got my online shopping done. Just have my son left to do. Waiting on his list of what he'd like. Teenagers are hard to shop for. He is a gamer has most suff he needs. I did already get him a few games and popcorn tin. :xmas16:

Hi ladies. I'm cd7 and will start to dtd Saturday night and go from there..yay. Af has left finally. Was a rough on to because of the chemical pregnancy :-(.

Last few days it's started to snow here in the US (Massachusetts) where I live and cold weather. Some rain so snow didn't stick but flurries. Only 38 days till Xmas almost got my online shopping done. Just have my son left to do. Waiting on his list of what he'd like. Teenagers are hard to shop for. He is a gamer has most suff he needs. I did already get him a few games and popcorn tin. :xmas16:
Oh I’d love snow. Teens are much more difficult than younger kids to buy for.

Wondfo are 10 miu

Thanks love. There are 2 wondfos you can buy. One is 10mlU but the ones I got with my ovulation tests back in December were 20 or 25mlU. But I did buy the 10mlU ones when I was pregnant in getting lines on other brands and when they arrived I loved them. Baby plan is the test that told me I was pregnant first in June. I had a line on the morning of 10dpo on that test and then slight darker on the evening of 10dpo.
Thanks for understanding love. I really haven’t been in a good head space.
Normally I know I’m going to ovulate but where I didn’t at all last cycle it’s really putting a worrying shadow over this cycle.
Im just willing the days away really and hoping for a early peak and ovulation, just so I know my body is still ovulating. It hasn’t happened b4 but I’ve seen a few ladies on here have a cycle with no ovulation but then they ovulate the next cycle. Don’t think I’ve seen anyone have 2 cycles in a row and not ovulating so that’s what I’m worried about.

but fingers crossed I do. I feel like I haven’t been in the 2ww for ages.
Really hope I get to be in it and can test this cycle. Hope your doing ok lovely.

Hi love your a day behind me exactly I’m cd8. I started my opks on cd6, but no where near positive yet.
So sorry the witch was so harsh. I must admit mine was hideous after all my chemicals. With the miscarriage I was expecting to be horrific but it wasn’t so bad, but the following cycle was really bad and painful. Hope your doing better now love. And hopefully ovulation won’t keep you waiting too long. I hope mine won’t keep me waiting long either as I just want it here so I can chill a bit lol.

oh I love the snow. I’m in the UK right down the south and we haven’t had any snow for a few years. Snow on the ground that is. We did have some fall from the sky in November last year but didn’t set at all. Just was very wet.

I love it when you wake up and open the curtains and it’s just white everywhere. So magical and pretty. Hate it when cars drive on it and people walk all over it and it goes all brown and slushy tho lol.

I would love a white Christmas that would be lovely :xmas8:

Aww @Suggerhoney you could never get on anyone's nerves I totally understand your frustration. I might have been naughty and ordered wondfo and frer lol.. :haha:
Tonights test.. Are they getting more obvious or am I kidding myself??

Screenshot_20221117-202009.png Screenshot_20221117-201816.png Screenshot_20221117-201906.png

Hi love your a day behind me exactly I’m cd8. I started my opks on cd6, but no where near positive yet.
So sorry the witch was so harsh. I must admit mine was hideous after all my chemicals. With the miscarriage I was expecting to be horrific but it wasn’t so bad, but the following cycle was really bad and painful. Hope your doing better now love. And hopefully ovulation won’t keep you waiting too long. I hope mine won’t keep me waiting long either as I just want it here so I can chill a bit lol.

oh I love the snow. I’m in the UK right down the south and we haven’t had any snow for a few years. Snow on the ground that is. We did have some fall from the sky in November last year but didn’t set at all. Just was very wet.

I love it when you wake up and open the curtains and it’s just white everywhere. So magical and pretty. Hate it when cars drive on it and people walk all over it and it goes all brown and slushy tho lol.

I would love a white Christmas that would be lovely :xmas8:
Good luck cycle buddy. I love the snow!!

Aww @Suggerhoney you could never get on anyone's nerves I totally understand your frustration. I might have been naughty and ordered wondfo and frer lol.. :haha:
Tonights test.. Are they getting more obvious or am I kidding myself??

View attachment 1112596 View attachment 1112597 View attachment 1112598

Thanks love. So glad I have you ladies. Think I would of given up by now if it wasn’t for everyone on here cheering me on.
I think those lines look more obvious too love. And I can’t wait for the Frer and wondfo.
Eeeeek

Good luck cycle buddy. I love the snow!!

Haha hi there hehehe :)
Hope we ovulate at the same time that [-o<

@NightFlower & @MrsKatie so so jealous of you both I love lobe love the snow we don't get much here like @Suggerhoney said just flurries never really lays xx

Haha, I won’t be buying those mommed ones Again. There OPKs are fab but there pregnancy tests suck. I’m still got some left. May save them for if I get my BFP and then see what there like with that one.
But I swear I had dark lines by 13 dpo in June on babyplan and wondfo and Frer but them mommed was so so faint: they started to get dark around 16dpo. Load of crap lol.

@Suggerhoney it's like them premom and pregmates tbh I didn't buy them again because of it, I didn't even get babyplan ones this time xx

Suggerhoney ---this is cycle 9 for me. We have been TTC #3 since December 2021, but there were 3 or 4 cycles my husband did not want to try at all. He has definitely gone back and forth in his desire to play along.
If AF shows for me this cycle, December will be cycle 10. :(
Sometimes I think I just can't get pregnant again. There were quite a few cycles that should have worked, but I have only had 2 chemical pregnancies in this time.

Ah thanks ladies glad its not just me!! I was reading the reviews of the specific tests I got and apparently a lot say they stayed faint for ages and weren't too sensitive so fxd it's that. I remain to be convinced I'm not just looking at a dodgy indent though lol. I do have a few symptoms, sore boobs but I do get that before af. But I also have a headache which I don't get as a pms symptom but I did suffer from them in my last pregnancy!

@littlewitch I've been trying for a year now, then ntnp for probably about 8 months before that, only had one cp the whole time, no lines at all other than that. Its pretty depressing I also feel the same like it's never going to happen x

We had been trying for a year with a mmc and a chemical I feel you ladies I really do I'm hoping and praying it happens for you soon :dust: :dust: xx

@littlewitch not out until the :witch: arrives (hopefully not) I think sometimes we just no xx

@Suggerhoney it's like them premom and pregmates tbh I didn't buy them again because of it, I didn't even get babyplan ones this time xx

I still have the pre mom
Ones left. I’ve heard there really good, I think there the same as easy&home as have the same symbol thing, but the mommed are absolutely shite with a capital S LOL. can’t speak for pregmate as I only had one left when I got lines at 10dpo with H and the lines on the pregmate were the same shade as the easy&home and sweetyfox.
But I brought more for hook effect and noticed they don’t go line stealer like other tests so I won’t be buying again. They get as dark as matching and that’s about it.
I have so so many tests. I hope I get to use some this cycle and would be fab to get lines but I can’t see that happening.

Suggerhoney ---this is cycle 9 for me. We have been TTC #3 since December 2021, but there were 3 or 4 cycles my husband did not want to try at all. He has definitely gone back and forth in his desire to play along.
If AF shows for me this cycle, December will be cycle 10. :(
Sometimes I think I just can't get pregnant again. There were quite a few cycles that should have worked, but I have only had 2 chemical pregnancies in this time.

Ah love I’m so sorry.
This is cycle 10 for me now and like you only had the chemical In April and miscarriage In June and nothing but BFN since. I’m scared I’m not fertile anymore and then the short 22 day cycle followed by last cycle and no ovulation. It’s really concerning. The only hope I have is that even tho I didn’t ovulate I still had a 29 day cycle which is around my norm so hoping I will ovulate this cycle. Hopefully get my peak in a few days then can finally shut up about not ovulating lol.
I hope and pray we both get our take home rainbow BFPs soon love. My last 2 boys I had my BFP in January and had them both in September and that was a lovely time of year to have a baby. I’m always induced 3 weeks early and I would love a autumn baby. But if by some miracle I do get my BFP this cycle I will be so happy. Not overly keen on a july baby but August would be nice as end of summer.
But a july baby is better than no baby.
If I ovulate cd11 then I’d be due august but have baby end of July.
I have everything crossed so tightly for us both babe. Shit tho isn’t it.

@josephine3
I’m feeling ya hon. trying here now it’s cycle 10 now. Cycle 11 next cycle In December.
It does feel like it’s never going to happen.

funny you should say about the tests taking ages to get dark. I found with OneStep they took ages to get dark,
With my son I had blazing lines by 13dpo but the one step was still faint.
I hope it’s that for you and when you get them Frer it’s blazing. Yes get them bad boys out hehe. I can’t wait.

oh man so sorry it’s bfn again love sending hugs ❤️

We had been trying for a year with a mmc and a chemical I feel you ladies I really do I'm hoping and praying it happens for you soon :dust: :dust: xx

@littlewitch not out until the :witch: arrives (hopefully not) I think sometimes we just no xx

I hope it happens for us too love.
It’s so shit trying for ages. How these women go on years and years ttc I don’t know how they do it.
They are stronger than me and I take my hat off to them.

I’ve been wanting another babe since around October last year so even tho we been trying for 10 cycles it feels longer if you know what I mean. I really hope it happens soon[-o<

Last edited:
Ladies having a bit of a flap 14dpo cramping so bad had night sweats last night which I always get before af :cry: obviously tested this more don't think I'm seeing much progression thought the easy@home might have been darker by now :shrug: I have 1 frer think 2 cb pink and 2 wondfo midstream 1 easy@home, a digi and a cb blue dye, I might do digi tomorrow morn with blue dye then the frer and that on sat as I'm starting to worry a little :cry: xx

View attachment 1112575 View attachment 1112576 View attachment 1112577 View attachment 1112578
Your lines look amazing hun! If it makes you feel better, I had the WORST cramps every night so bad I would sweat a cold sweat early on with my son for a week or so. I worried like crazy every time, but he’s a very healthy soon-to-be 4 year old! The first trimester is the worst! Praying your bean sticks like crazy glue ❤️

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->