November sparkles ☆testing thread☆

Wow look at those lines @tdog!! I love the cb especially so blue!!
@littlewitch hopefully you're not out yet!
I'm starting to lose my patience over here.. Either give me a proper line or no line at all grrr.... 11dpo

Screenshot_20221118-102407.png

Cheeky lunchtime test got me hopeful again.. Someone needs to take them away from me :haha:

Screenshot_20221118-145111.png Screenshot_20221118-145045.png

Hey everyone, late to the party as always My test date this month is Nov 25, praying for a sticky bean to be thankful for! We BD both days before O day, 5DPO, no symptoms currently, not even PMS symptoms which were really strong the last two months. Hoping no symptoms is a good sign!

Hey everyone, late to the party as always My test date this month is Nov 25, praying for a sticky bean to be thankful for! We BD both days before O day, 5DPO, no symptoms currently, not even PMS symptoms which were really strong the last two months. Hoping no symptoms is a good sign!

Good luck for testing :)

Eeeeekkkkkkk @tdog those are some BEAUTIFUL lines I'm sooooo buzzin for you xxxxx

@Suggerhoney you could never ever get on anyones nerves bless you x I think we all completely understand your fears and where you're coming from darling x I defo think you will ovulate this month I think it was you being poorly that messed up your cycle last month huny x

I've been so curious about the role of LH in all of this, and I just started tracking LH last cycle so I don't really have a lot to go off of. I think it's really interesting how our bodies can go through SUCH DIFFERENT hormonal cycles and changes each month, but I do wonder what causes such big differences! Here is my LH test at 5DPO last cycle compared to my current 5DPO LH test! Wildly different! No idea if it will result in a bfp, but here's hoping!

20221118_110311-COLLAGE~2.jpg

I've been so curious about the role of LH in all of this, and I just started tracking LH last cycle so I don't really have a lot to go off of. I think it's really interesting how our bodies can go through SUCH DIFFERENT hormonal cycles and changes each month, but I do wonder what causes such big differences! Here is my LH test at 5DPO last cycle compared to my current 5DPO LH test! Wildly different! No idea if it will result in a bfp, but here's hoping!

View attachment 1112630

That’s so interesting! Was it at the same time of day as well?
I’ve read that a lot of women will have a LH surge before AF but also that OPKs pick up hcg so show positive when pregnant as well (and who here hasn’t done OPKs when pregnant to test that theory :haha: ) but I don’t know much about OPKs through the rest of the TWW. I love stuff like this though, keeps me entertained when TTC!

I tested twice last month on the same DPO, and both had similar results. Last month my second LH surge leading to AF didn't start until 9/10 DPO, so we shall see! But yes, I believe I'm one of those who gets an LH surge before AF generally. It will be interesting to see what it does in the next 8-10 days

11 dpo BFN x 2.
My husband has decided to stop TTC at this time. My heart hurts over it. I cried myself to sleep last night.PXL_20221119_031913175~3.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->