• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

November sparkles ☆testing thread☆

I feel that way too, Im sure the lines on those tests are just bad tests, I wish I had some frer or cb but I can't get any for a while sulk sulk x

@littlewitch please don't lose hope you are still early xx
I would normally have some hope, but with my chemical pregnancies and pregnancy with my daughters, I have had symptoms. With any pregnancy, I have cramps. This cycle, nothing. But thanks for the encouragement anyway.

Did an afternoon and eve test (the poas addiction is strong lol) and not seeing much now. Afternoon on top which was a darker sample and this one I do see a lil something on so kinda makes sense that the top one shows more but.. Not hopeful anymore x

Screenshot_20221116-205908.png Screenshot_20221116-205842.png

@littlewitch I totally get that lovely I'm still in a state of shock right now because of the mmc and chemical so I'm on edge, I mean if you didn't feel like that would you be human :shrug: xx

@josephine3 I kinda see what your seeing just hope it gets a little or a lot darker for you xx

Either these mommed midstream tests are shit or my hcg is low but wow :shrug: has me a tad worried if I'm honest xx

20221116_230228.jpg

Either these mommed midstream tests are shit or my hcg is low but wow :shrug: has me a tad worried if I'm honest xx

View attachment 1112574
Oh I wouldn’t worry at all. I had great tests and then I picked up some cheap tests and they were practically negative maybe a shadow.

Oh I wouldn’t worry at all. I had great tests and then I picked up some cheap tests and they were practically negative maybe a shadow.

That's what I'm thinking they are crap I even done the range own ones think they called swift and basically nothing on it like wtf :shrug: xx

That's what I'm thinking they are crap I even done the range own ones think they called swift and basically nothing on it like wtf :shrug: xx
Even though you know the tests are crap it still causes anxiety it’s horrible. Hoping this stage passes quickly for you x

Ladies having a bit of a flap 14dpo cramping so bad had night sweats last night which I always get before af :cry: obviously tested this more don't think I'm seeing much progression thought the easy@home might have been darker by now :shrug: I have 1 frer think 2 cb pink and 2 wondfo midstream 1 easy@home, a digi and a cb blue dye, I might do digi tomorrow morn with blue dye then the frer and that on sat as I'm starting to worry a little :cry: xx

20221117_075358.jpg 20221117_075505.jpg 20221117_075610.jpg 20221117_075825.jpg

@tdog your lines are great and cramping is normal. Try not to worry.

Your lines def look great @tdog. Stick to the tests you know are good to check progression don't bother with the useless ones!
10dpo and my tests are looking a bit more convincing again!! Just wish I could get a line to show on my cassette ones, there might be a tiny hint on this one but not sure. The strips look the best yet though.. The wet one I quickly snapped before the school run and the others when I got back. One is fmu and one smu x

Screenshot_20221117-094816.png Screenshot_20221117-091440.png Screenshot_20221117-091349.png Screenshot_20221117-091410.png

Your lines def look great @tdog. Stick to the tests you know are good to check progression don't bother with the useless ones!
10dpo and my tests are looking a bit more convincing again!! Just wish I could get a line to show on my cassette ones, there might be a tiny hint on this one but not sure. The strips look the best yet though.. The wet one I quickly snapped before the school run and the others when I got back. One is fmu and one smu x

View attachment 1112583 View attachment 1112584 View attachment 1112585 View attachment 1112586
Definitely seeing it on the strips.

Thank you ladies can't help being worried about it in the first tri it's awful, we dream of being pregnant then worry when we do fall can't win :haha: xx

@josephine3 I can see lines I think I see the cassette one aswell xx

Thank you ladies can't help being worried about it in the first tri it's awful, we dream of being pregnant then worry when we do fall can't win :haha: xx

@josephine3 I can see lines I think I see the cassette one aswell xx
If you were to look through my journal in the early weeks you’ll see that I convinced myself several times that I was about to mc. Between cramping and lighter tests and disappearing symptoms. I drove myself nuts, which I’m still doing now but not as bad.

Thanks for looking ladies I just have no idea atm which way its going to go! Some mild cramping today.. I want some better tests but by the time I've ordered them af will probly show up lol. That being said and baring in mind I'm pretty poor right now, should I order a couple of frer or a box of wondfos for the same sort of price? I can't decide x

Thanks for looking ladies I just have no idea atm which way its going to go! Some mild cramping today.. I want some better tests but by the time I've ordered them af will probly show up lol. That being said and baring in mind I'm pretty poor right now, should I order a couple of frer or a box of wondfos for the same sort of price? I can't decide x

If your on a budget I would definitely recommend wondfos they do show shadows sometimes but when it's a positive you no if that makes sense lol xx

@tdog i think your lines look fine for where you are. The frer and cb look like there almost matching now and the cramping is definetly normal

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->