November sparkles ☆testing thread☆

Thanks so much everyone! Oh my goodness... twins!! They don't run on my side of the family, though I have read that age could be a factor and I'm getting into my late 30s. So curious to see the progression again tomorrow :)

Hi ladies
I had to step away for a bit as my head has been all over.

I’m so so shocked to be posting this as I was so sure I wasn’t going to ovulate again.
I just got my peak, I have ewcm and been a achey around the left ovary.
So looks like ovulation will be tomorrow.
I’m so excited to see this as last cycle I never got any peak. Just matching lines then back to going faint. And I had zero cm last cycle either.

So as it turns out it was illness that stopped me ovulating last cycle.

I’m so so happy right now. I was so worried I wasn’t going to again so yeah feeling pretty ecstatic about this and been jumping around my kitchen lol.

will catch up on everyone when I get a mo.
36D29782-2A77-4698-A143-42B266CBED8A.jpeg

@Suggerhoney YAY about positive opk!! I knew it was gonna happen for you!

AFM, 13 DPO and just had the tiniest amount of dark spotting. I'm sure it's the start of AF. No cramps or clots, a little prickle on the lower right side of abdomen that's come and gone twice today, unusual start to AF but I don't want to entertain the idea of IB just to be disappointed when AF comes full force. Loads of watery cm. Also unusual but of course our bodies like to be naughty and try to get our hopes up around ttc and tww

Update: AF got me, as I thought. For those with bfps, massive congratulations! For those with BFN, I wish us all a Christmas miracle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->