November sparkles ☆testing thread☆

So you think you ovulated on Tuesday? If so, I still think you have a good chance. All of my successful pregnancies have been from DTD 2 days before O and 1 day before O. I think the days before matter more.
Best of luck to you. :)
Yeah I'm sure it was yesterday

Tested again with a longer hold.....I peed a lot last night so possibly didn't have a good hold for the am test. Clear blue pink dye has me hoping

PXL_20221123_235234823.jpg Screenshot_20221123-160216~2.png

Thank you @tdog, it looks a bit darker than yesterday, I'm cautiously optimistic. Maybe I should hold off testing for a day or two (if I can help it )

Thank you @tdog, it looks a bit darker than yesterday, I'm cautiously optimistic. Maybe I should hold off testing for a day or two (if I can help it )

I said that to myself but of course I couldn't help but test lol, can't wait to see your next one xx

Oooh that looks really good @thencomesbebe!! I've not seen anyone have indents on those I think that's the start of a bfp!!
So quick update from me I had a scan yesterday (reason being the mid cycle bleeding and pain I had 2 cycles ago which I'm sure was a burst cyst).. Was told it was abdominal but when I got there she said it was internal which she couldn't do cos I was on af.. But she did the abdominal anyway although wouldn't tell me anything so I have to wait to hear from the doc what's going on in there if anything.
I also have my first appt at tpf fertility booked for the 12th Jan, just a phone appt but at least it should get the ball rolling into starting some investigations to see if there's a problem x

I kinda wish I'd said just do the internal anyway as I wasn't bleeding too bad, infact it's been quite light now I think of it and had no pain at all really x

@josephine3 fxd the results come back OK from that scan love, fab news that you have an appointment scheduled xx

This wait is so brutal! I’m sorry to those with BFN. I hope next cycle is the one!
I’m 9DPO and decided to test this morning. I think I see a super faint line but it looks like it’s in a weird spot lol so not sure what to think. Waiting impatiently to test again later today or tomorrow am.

07EEA8F5-02C6-4A42-8EAC-8A57E97DB391.jpeg

@AzureOrchid that looks in right spot and looking like the start of a :bfp: eeeeek can't wait to see next one xx

This wait is so brutal! I’m sorry to those with BFN. I hope next cycle is the one!
I’m 9DPO and decided to test this morning. I think I see a super faint line but it looks like it’s in a weird spot lol so not sure what to think. Waiting impatiently to test again later today or tomorrow am.

View attachment 1112776
Looks like the start of a bfp.

View attachment 1112776
I saw that without even clicking! That looks like for sure a BFP!!!

Didn't have any more Clearblue pink dye which is what picked it up. Nothing on target or Walgreens brand which makes me think Clearblue gave me an indent :( 11dpo today so I'm thinking if the other brands haven't picked it up af is probably on her way. Also having some leg cramps which is a pretty good sign of AF. FX for more bfps for everyone before the month ends!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"