November sparkles ☆testing thread☆

@josephine3 I took a couple more and it was almost matching the control line today at 12 DPO! I think that will be the last test I take as I'm going Wednesday to get bloodwork done but we'll see if I can resist the urge to pick up some more :)

:dust:for all the ladies waiting to test and for those trying for a Christmas present!! :)

A5FABF66-0F66-493A-BF3B-FA4A377C7D6C.jpg

Amazon sent me the wrong tests. They are wondfo but not the ones I ordered. I've never seen these before. So of course I tried one out fmu and I can see something vvvvf shadow. I'm only like 6dpo. Wish I got the ones I wanted. These come in a orange packaging. Don't know of I'm a fan of them or not.

Screenshot_20221128-103612_Gallery.jpg 20221128_102653.jpg

Congrats @AzureOrchid !! HH9

@Suggerhoney YAY for ovulation!! Looks like a strong one too

Well, I am joining the bfn and af crew this cycle. Not what I was hoping for but I was so sick all cycle I should have known better. That was my last try on my own. See the RE this Thursday and might get put on bc while I do the much needed fertility diet for a better bmi and blood test( and so many other tests). It might be April before I get a chance at doing retrieval… heck maybe even June. We are ok with it. Needed rest.

Will be praying for you lovelies to see those bfps and rainbow babies on in to the new year.

Hugs and woohoo!! Time to start decorating for Christmas :xmas9:

So sorry AF got some of you ladies.

I’m currently in hospital with my 3 year old. He’s had a virus and it’s on his chest. High fever and low oxygen levels. Not slept a wink all night constantly coughing poor thing. He is drinking now tho which he wasn’t so that’s good. Really hope they let us home today because guess what? I’m coming down with the virus now too. Urghh. Tbh I don’t feel to bad just hot and cold and a cough. Just hoping they let him home and then he will be happier at home and I can rest and hopefully get some sleep.
I’m 2dpo but can’t temp as in here. Just hope I did ovulate.

So sorry AF got some of you ladies.

I’m currently in hospital with my 3 year old. He’s had a virus and it’s on his chest. High fever and low oxygen levels. Not slept a wink all night constantly coughing poor thing. He is drinking now tho which he wasn’t so that’s good. Really hope they let us home today because guess what? I’m coming down with the virus now too. Urghh. Tbh I don’t feel to bad just hot and cold and a cough. Just hoping they let him home and then he will be happier at home and I can rest and hopefully get some sleep.
I’m 2dpo but can’t temp as in here. Just hope I did ovulate.

I'm so sorry to hear this. I hope your son is feeling better soon and you both get to go home soon :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->