November sparkles ☆testing thread☆

I'm having some ovulation pain which is right on time. We dtd Sunday and will again tonight. Trying to stay hopeful this cycle will result in a sticky bean. Good luck ladies still waiting to test. Sorry again who had a cp or got af. I'll be in my tww starting tomorrow FX

@NightFlower good luck!!

I looked at the photo of my test this morning and swear I could see something in the photo that I didn't see in person, so went out and got a frer on my lunch break. I had a squinter within the timeframe so hopefully it will darken up in the next couple of days. But it's a frer, so ..... Grain of salt I guess. Honestly I don't even think the photo picked it up. The horrible blurry one on the bottom was from this morning in the dark (Clearblue pink dye).PXL_20221122_211041124.PORTRAIT.jpg PXL_20221122_101212188.MP~3.jpg

@NightFlower good luck!!

I looked at the photo of my test this morning and swear I could see something in the photo that I didn't see in person, so went out and got a frer on my lunch break. I had a squinter within the timeframe so hopefully it will darken up in the next couple of days. But it's a frer, so ..... Grain of salt I guess. Honestly I don't even think the photo picked it up. The horrible blurry one on the bottom was from this morning in the dark (Clearblue pink dye).View attachment 1112743 View attachment 1112744
I can see that! Hope it darkens up for you!

Thank you ❤️ anything to hold on to a smidgen of hope! A squinter, even if ends up being nothing, is better than stark white!

@thencomesbebe what dpo are you? I had a squinter at 8dpo this time round and I could see it just on photo was rubbish, I had to tweak it lol, I do see it tho. xx

So sorry @Ellybean and @littlewitch xxx
@NightFlower good luck for this cycle xxx
Thanks love

afm. OH woke up from a nap not feeling good. So..we don't get bd tonight like planned. I'm upset but feel bad he's not feeling great. I'll be 1dpo tomorrow so don't think it will ever matter if we dtd anymore??

I had hope but now not much. We bd Sunday so maybe a 10% chance.

annnnd....my order got messed up on Amazon for the tests strips didn'thave enough money left on my gift card like I thought. Another order didn't take out money till it shipped so messed me up lol.
My OH let me use his credit card and i went back on and ordered 50 10miu wondfos and have a few easy@home left to use. I don't think I'll get a positive this try so probably won't use to many this cycle.

Sorry I'm just rambling on now. Have good night ladies chat with ya all tomorrow!!

10dpo BFN across the board this morning. I thought I saw something on the pink dye test but I don't think it's going to turn BFP for me this cycle. I hope AF hurries up and gets here (I know she will be here Sunday, right on time). This is so frustrating. I wish I could get dh back to the fertility Dr. for another IUI but I feel like even asking would stress him out right now (we're in the process of moving in 10 days, so it's just not the right cycle to ask). I'll keep testing, but I'm sure I'm out, as I would see something by now more than a squinter this am.PXL_20221123_092840121.jpg Screenshot_20221123-013430~2.png

Thanks love

afm. OH woke up from a nap not feeling good. So..we don't get bd tonight like planned. I'm upset but feel bad he's not feeling great. I'll be 1dpo tomorrow so don't think it will ever matter if we dtd anymore??

I had hope but now not much. We bd Sunday so maybe a 10% chance.

annnnd....my order got messed up on Amazon for the tests strips didn'thave enough money left on my gift card like I thought. Another order didn't take out money till it shipped so messed me up lol.
My OH let me use his credit card and i went back on and ordered 50 10miu wondfos and have a few easy@home left to use. I don't think I'll get a positive this try so probably won't use to many this cycle.

Sorry I'm just rambling on now. Have good night ladies chat with ya all tomorrow!!
So you think you ovulated on Tuesday? If so, I still think you have a good chance. All of my successful pregnancies have been from DTD 2 days before O and 1 day before O. I think the days before matter more.
Best of luck to you. :)

@NightFlower so sorry oh is feeling crap, yes still in with a chance lovely I no its easy for me to say but try and stay positive xx
If you don't mind me asking tdog, when did you DTD this positive cycle?
Even though TTC is on hold for me (maybe indefinitely), I like to learn from the successful timing of others. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->