November Testers (7 BFPs so far)

Frustrating week here. It's cycle day 18 or 19, still no positive OPK (average is around day 18 for me), we haven't had a chance to DTD since Monday, I'm getting a bit of EWCM, and DH came home with manflu! Unless I ovulated early and missed it or he recovers quickly, we're most likely out this month, before we even really got back in.

I hope that's not the case!!! The flu is already raging through Illinois! I had 4 patients with it the other day. Ughhhhh... hope you stay healthy!

Thanks! Don't worry, it's only manflu, not real flu. The baby and I already had it, just some mild sniffles.

My OPK today was a little darker so maybe something is happening. I keep an eye on cervical mucus and weight gain (I get it at O, not AF) too, so I at least have a general clue if I miss my surge on a test. I'm testing a couple times a day and I used to get a good clear positive for a day or so, but maybe the surge is faster now. It's that or these tests.

Fingers crossed DH is feeling better today. He's at work so I haven't seen him yet.

Attachments

• edited_1478914438542.jpg
    edited_1478914438542.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 1
Frustrating week here. It's cycle day 18 or 19, still no positive OPK (average is around day 18 for me), we haven't had a chance to DTD since Monday, I'm getting a bit of EWCM, and DH came home with manflu! Unless I ovulated early and missed it or he recovers quickly, we're most likely out this month, before we even really got back in.

I hope that's not the case!!! The flu is already raging through Illinois! I had 4 patients with it the other day. Ughhhhh... hope you stay healthy!

Thanks! Don't worry, it's only manflu, not real flu. The baby and I already had it, just some mild sniffles.

My OPK today was a little darker so maybe something is happening. I keep an eye on cervical mucus and weight gain (I get it at O, not AF) too, so I at least have a general clue if I miss my surge on a test. I'm testing a couple times a day and I used to get a good clear positive for a day or so, but maybe the surge is faster now. It's that or these tests.

Fingers crossed DH is feeling better today. He's at work so I haven't seen him yet.

Manflu!!! That's the first I hear of that! That's awesome! I hope you catch that surge and hubby is up for a BD session!!

I thought every woman knew about manflu! It's the worst! I'd rather just be sick myself than deal with a sick husband sometimes.

Hi ladies, how's are you all feeling? Hope the TWW is being nice to you all..

AFM - 7 dpo, temp has went back up today after a dip yesterday. Symptoms stopping... as we all do lol. Ive have a mild cramp all day & took heartburn straight after dinner which is not normal for me at all.

:dust:xx

Been a super busy week so haven't been on much. On cd14 now and I think I may actually have a positive opk! we bd last night so torn now wether to dtd tonight or leave it till tomorrow. Congrats to all those bfp's!

Attachments

• IMG_0735.jpg
    IMG_0735.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 8
Been a super busy week so haven't been on much. On cd14 now and I think I may actually have a positive opk! we bd last night so torn now wether to dtd tonight or leave it till tomorrow. Congrats to all those bfp's!

I'd DTD tonight if it wouldn't be an issue! But I'm sure tomorrow is good if you did it yesterday. We aim for every other day too.

It's not an issue lol Just tend to do every other. GP told us that sperm tends to be better quality that way :)

It's not an issue lol Just tend to do every other. GP told us that sperm tends to be better quality that way :)

From what I've heard, it's better quality but that's only really significant if there are sperm issues. I'd weigh O night heavier than I'd weigh two day old sperm, personally.

I am so in tune with my body and i know i ovulated on cd 15. Confirmed by opks and a temp rise. But today, 2 dpo, my temp went down to pre ovulation temp. Surely 2 dpo is too early for a Fallback temp. I thought they were usually 3 to 5 dpo?

Checking back in... Cycle day 12 for me... I have EWCM... my temps have been all over the place... (had a cold in the beginning of my cycle) And all the ovulation test strips I've taken have all had a faint line then the dark control line... the same faintness for 4 days now.
I have short cycles so I'm hoping I'm ovulating soon, otherwise my LP might be too short.
My temp chart looks like a V ... and DH is getting tired of BD'ing!! Oy.

hey yal just checking in.. any BFP s over the weekend? I was going to test today as i am 11dpo but with my steady temp drop I dont feel the need to, just waiting on af to get here,if it comes. At least if it comes I can be completely confident that I O'd, even though I am pretty sure I did now. everyone knows depo messes with you though. going to continue to temp though and hope for the best. fx ladies. hoping yal get some BFP s this week

Attachments

• Screenshot_20161114-074451.jpg
    Screenshot_20161114-074451.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 1
Very very faint BFP this morning for me at 11dpo!!

Attachments

• IMG_9405.jpg
    IMG_9405.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_9416.jpg
    IMG_9416.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 15
Currently 4DPO and just had a BPN. lol. Couldn't help myself. I just love peeing on sticks. :D

Yay! Congratulations, thejoie!

I thought we were out when DH got sick, but I didn't get a positive OPK until yesterday and he was feeling better enough that we got in one BD session. Trying not to get my hopes up for a hole in one, but I think our timing is good, at least. Now the eternal wait... Hopefully I know either way by Thanksgiving because I'd hate to not drink on a holiday for nothing ;)

The joie- looks good!!!!!
I will test again tomorrow. Have had some light spotting but i dont expect period until 11/21.

Those lines look great joie!! I knew your chart looked perfect! Congratulations!

Good luck to everyone waiting to test!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"