• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

November Testers (7 BFPs so far)

I couldn't help using my FRER today, and I'm rather glad I did! No more squinting at silly eBay cheapies!!

Congratulations Girly, beautiful line H&H 9months x

Congratulations Girly!!! So happy for you!

Gx- how are you doing??

I'm really good thanks, I'm really chilled out the past 2days not overthinking things &just trying to go with it.
I've still been having a few symptoms, tender nips & last night i had tugging felling low down.

5 dpo today, I can't even say I'm half way yet as my AF isn't due until the 18th.

How are you feeling? When do you plan on testing?x

temp drop this morning, possible implantion dip? here is my chart

Attachments

• Screenshot_20161110-064404.jpg
    Screenshot_20161110-064404.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 4
Gx- how are you doing??

I'm really good thanks, I'm really chilled out the past 2days not overthinking things &just trying to go with it.
I've still been having a few symptoms, tender nips & last night i had tugging felling low down.

5 dpo today, I can't even say I'm half way yet as my AF isn't due until the 18th.

I literally had the FRER in my hand this morning but talked myself out of it! I'm tired but I'm. It sure if that's just daylight savings kicking my butt. I felt a lil nausea when working out yesterday and have been getting a headache on/off during the day. AF is due in about a week so I'm gonna test Sunday if I can make it that long

Addison, Gx, Joie your charts are all looking great!!

Joie, keep that frer another few days yet. Although the tiredness may be a symptom. I tested last night because I'd had to take a nap after work yesterday I was so tired.

Ok ladies, yesterday i had painful cramps, jus like af, for a good 8 hours. My opks were all negative up until then but i got an only just positive opk about an hour ago but my temp went up this morning. Does anyone else think i may have ovulated yesterday by looking at my chart?

Ok ladies, yesterday i had painful cramps, jus like af, for a good 8 hours. My opks were all negative up until then but i got an only just positive opk about an hour ago but my temp went up this morning. Does anyone else think i may have ovulated yesterday by looking at my chart?

It's possible you did O but can't really say so early,I think you have to have 3 sustained high temps before you can confirm O. Fx for you! Hope you got some BD in just in case

I think opks normally tell you that you are about to then 3 days of high temps above your coverline after confirm you did. so I would start BDing incase you are. I v read that its good to have the sperm already waiting for your egg. gl and fx

Yes, certainly is 3. We will get our sexy on again for the next 3 days but i know that my df has fertility problems so will take a while yet. But it's fun trying :haha:

I had a big temp drop on cd10, had positive opks cd12 and 13, and a smaller temp drop cd14. FF put cd14 as O day as it wasn't until after that that I got my 3 higher temps. Hopefully you'll get your crosshairs soon to confirm what day was O day!

Thanks ladies. I last ttc 4 years ago so i have forgottn a few bits and pieces, feels new to me again.

^^ I know that feeling! I feel like I've forgotten everything!

I've lost track of who asked, but I'm not sure on when I'll start testing. If I ever get a positive OPK, I'll try to make it a week after that. If I don't, I'm assuming my tests are bad and I'll start testing early next week (based on when we started DTD) or if I have obvious symptoms like last time. I'm not sure how successful we'll be this month - we aim for DTD every other day but we skipped last night because we're still reeling from the election results. We're going to try tonight, so I'm hoping for a positive or darkening OPK today or tomorrow.

I'm so happy for everyone who's gotten a BFP this week! So exciting!

Gx- how are you doing??

I literally had the FRER in my hand this morning but talked myself out of it! I'm tired but I'm. It sure if that's just daylight savings kicking my butt. I felt a lil nausea when working out yesterday and have been getting a headache on/off during the day. AF is due in about a week so I'm gonna test Sunday if I can make it that long

Fingers crossed your symptoms are a good sign. And try your hardest to keep a hold of the FRER until Sunday, you don't want to be put down if it's shows negative with it being to early to test.

I've not had any urge to test YET. I've got a few cheap test so I'll be using them first if I do test early. I'm really wanting to hold off until AF is due 18th so only 8 more days!! X

I have been good at talking myself out of it but today I'm feeling so off, then I had some strong cramping and a hot flash!!!!! Really really wearing down my resolve to wait!!! Let's see if I can stay strong!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->