November Testers! July/August babies! (16 so far!!)

AF arrived today.....hoping for a bfp for myself and everyone else who the witch got this month! What a christmas gift it will be!!!!

Congrats to all the :bfp: ! Unfortunately I was told by the dr today to wait 2 months due to my miscarriage ....

Congrats to all the :bfp: ! Unfortunately I was told by the dr today to wait 2 months due to my miscarriage ....

Are you sure they told you that with a chemical? How far along were you? Most doctors tell you that it's okay to try again right away if it was a chemical (or no further along than 5 weeks, that is).

Are you sure they told you that with a chemical? How far along were you? Most doctors tell you that it's okay to try again right away if it was a chemical (or no further along than 5 weeks, that is).

He said most definitely with a chemical ... Ultrasound still showed the cyst from where the egg released ... I'm fine with whatever will give me a healthy baby ... Thankfully we are young and time is on our side :)

He said most definitely with a chemical ... Ultrasound still showed the cyst from where the egg released ... I'm fine with whatever will give me a healthy baby ... Thankfully we are young and time is on our side :)

He also said to treat any length mc the same ... Whether it be chem or 6 months .... I kind of like that because he's being very sensitive to my feelings

Ahh I think different doctors tell you different things. I was told to go with the flow and carry on as I was before xx

I got pregnant straight after a chemical both times. Back in March and then I had a chemical last cycle. You should do what you feel is right hun...if you want to wait a cycle or 2 then that's up to you. Just know that there really isn't any medical reason to wait that long...in fact you are supposed to be more fertile within 6 months of having a chemical/mc. Most doc's/nurses these days just tell you to wait until after 1 cycle (but that's purely for dating reasons).

Good luck either way. :flower:

I am down for testing tomorrow, but I am not sure if I got a BFP or if my test is showing positive due to left over trigger shot in my system. My HCG blood work is scheduled for next Wednesday 12/05/2012 so I should know for sure what is going on by than. Here is a link to my HPT testing thread in the HPT gallery if anyone wants to take a peek.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-tests/1512263-my-first-ivf-cycle-trigger-shot-bfp.html

I am down for testing tomorrow, but I am not sure if I got a BFP or if my test is showing positive due to left over trigger shot in my system. My HCG blood work is scheduled for next Wednesday 12/05/2012 so I should know for sure what is going on by than. Here is a link to my HPT testing thread in the HPT gallery if anyone wants to take a peek.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-tests/1512263-my-first-ivf-cycle-trigger-shot-bfp.html

I have absolutely no experience with trigger shots/IVF etc but I like your test! When are you supposed to test? Are you testing super early?

I have absolutely no experience with trigger shots/IVF etc but I like your test! When are you supposed to test? Are you testing super early?

Thanks for looking at my HPT's. :winkwink: I am testing early. I am not sure if my test is positive from left over HCG trigger in my system or if this is a real BFP. :shrug: All I can do is keep testing and see what happens. I know some girls got their BFP's at 5 days after their 5 day embryo transfer and that is Saturday for me, so not to far off. My HCG blood work is scheduled for Wednesday of next week. :thumbup:

It's a BFN for me again this month :wacko:

TWO BFNs in one month....rubbish!

Congrats to all those who got their BFPs this month, fingers crossed for more in December xx

This cycle seems to be going so slowly!

I got a BFP after 3 years LTTC on my first IVF & ICSI cycle!!! :happydance: I posted my BFP pics in my journal. The link is in my signature. This Wednesday morning I go for blood work to confirm!! Wish me luck!! :thumbup:

I got a BFP after 3 years LTTC on my first IVF & ICSI cycle!!! :happydance: I posted my BFP pics in my journal. The link is in my signature. This Wednesday morning I go for blood work to confirm!! Wish me luck!! :thumbup:

Awwwhhh that's wonderful news!!! Congratulations!! :flower:

Huge congrats honey! Very excited for you!! H&H 9 Months!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->