November Testers! July/August babies! (16 so far!!)

So some of you ladies might not know but I've taken 3 hpts (including 1 clearblue digi stating I was 1-2 wks) that were positive, and a negative urine at family dr and emerg (had a fever) ... Anyways, it's my first and also first cycle off BCP ... Since last evening I've had a sharp pain in what feels like my left ovary area ... On and off ... And very gloomy feeling today ... No spotting at all since last af October 18 ... Does this sound like it could be a chemical or something, or is this a normal thing that anyone has gone through? I'm freaking out ... I have a req for beta hcg that they told me to wait for a week to get ...

Maybe the docs test wasn't sensitive? Have you tested again recently? xx

my tesco test was negative this morning :( done another ic about half an hour ago just waiting for it to dry, can anyone recommend me some more ic's dont want to get the same as last time only have 1 left and that isnt going to last long!!!

so fed up..........

So some of you ladies might not know but I've taken 3 hpts (including 1 clearblue digi stating I was 1-2 wks) that were positive, and a negative urine at family dr and emerg (had a fever) ... Anyways, it's my first and also first cycle off BCP ... Since last evening I've had a sharp pain in what feels like my left ovary area ... On and off ... And very gloomy feeling today ... No spotting at all since last af October 18 ... Does this sound like it could be a chemical or something, or is this a normal thing that anyone has gone through? I'm freaking out ... I have a req for beta hcg that they told me to wait for a week to get ...

Congrats Carly :) I haven't tested again ... I have a req for blood test ... Are u having any dull cramping or pain?

Yeah I'm doing good just waiting now till the big "O" to start again lol x

Congrats Carly :) I haven't tested again ... I have a req for blood test ... Are u having any dull cramping or pain?

OK, well FX the bloods show that you are pregnant and that everything is fine hormone wise :) Good luck!! When do you get results? :dust:

I am having little cramps now and again...but nothing much at all - I am surprised because last time I remember lots more pains downstairs ;) I do feel the pressure feelings though, especially when I lay on my side :)

Yeah I'm doing good just waiting now till the big "O" to start again lol x

Eeeek...I am praying this is the one for you!!! I will be stalking...I daren't move up to the pregnancy thread, too many painful memories...I want to have a scan first xxx :dust::dust: for you xx

Hello ladies!!

I got blood tests today and my beta is at 40.35 at 11DPO!! Doctor says progesterone and beta is normal and to go in two weeks!!

OMG!!

I am 13dpo and will be testing tomorrow, i had at 9,10,and 11dpo light bleeding and mild cramps so fingers crossed!

:bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp:

Attachments

• 22-11-12-14-07.jpg
    22-11-12-14-07.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 7
PLEASE HELP!

First off congrats to all the bfp! it gives me such hope!

I tested today and got a bfn...i do not really test early and now i remember why! I am 8 dpo and tested as soon as I woke up...does anyone think there may still be a chance? af is due next wed -fri (nov 28-30th). Any of the bfp ladies get a negative before their bfp?

thanks!!!

PLEASE HELP!

First off congrats to all the bfp! it gives me such hope!

I tested today and got a bfn...i do not really test early and now i remember why! I am 8 dpo and tested as soon as I woke up...does anyone think there may still be a chance? af is due next wed -fri (nov 28-30th). Any of the bfp ladies get a negative before their bfp?

thanks!!!

I got HUNDREDS!
I bought a load of those dip sticks off ebay, believe me I haven't got a single one left and they were all negative. Bought a FRER today and it's positive but I am about 16dpo x

Congrats to all the bfp ladies. Hope you all have sticky beans & a H&h 9 mths!

Just wanted to update - I'm out. Bfn this morning & I'm not sure I ov'd but I'm on natural progesterone cream so on to the next month!! :hugs: & fx for all the bfn's

I had several negative IC before I started getting faint positives and then a good brand test confirmed and blood also, as of yesterday, IC was still really really faint... and you can see on my picture my clearblue is no longer faint at all!

Thanks for the reply rtr and borr.bg.baby! This really does give me hope!!!! Congrats again to you both!

Hi hunnies. I thought I would update that after 3 positive hpts on Saturday and Monday, I'm showing negative earlier today and beginning to bleed now. So, I think my pregnancy is over :'( First cycle off BCP ttc1 = fail. So, now that I'm starting the bleed am I safe just at home or should I be seen? I'm nervous as I've never been through this. Does this count as cd1 again? Thanks you guys, I don't know what I'd do without your support xo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->