November Testers! July/August babies! (16 so far!!)

Hey hun I'm so sorry for what ye going through when I had mine last month I just stayed at home and went to the docs about 4 days later my doc did s test which was negative she said as long as the txt was negative she was happy but to go back if I had any heavy bleeding or bad stomach pain, I was fine just finished my first ad since it happened and everything was fine. I counted the first day of bleeding as cd1, hope this helps at the end of the day its what makes u feel better, hoe it doing ok lots of hugs x

Sorry couple of words spelt wrong its my predictive txt lol, meant to say first af since it happened and meant to say hope ye doing ok. Sorry x

I am so silly! I don't know why I didn't remember this earlier! So, this whole time I had just been going by what my tracker was counting, but I actually Od a few days later than I had been counting. Instead of being 21 dpo, I am porbably only 18 dpo and had the bleeding on 16 dpo... Therefore, the bleeding could have very well have been implantation! We will see soon enough.

still no sign of af for me im now 9 days late!!! havent tested in 2 days so will test in the morning if its a bfn and still no af by monday im going to make an appointment with the doctor x

So sorry to hear the AF has arrived! Keeping FX for everyone still waiting to test.

I am due for af to show up anytime...likely wed-ish. But I can feel the usual cramping that I get a few days before the 'b' shows up! grrrr..... I really hope that Dec brings better news...

I am due for af to show up anytime...likely wed-ish. But I can feel the usual cramping that I get a few days before the 'b' shows up! grrrr..... I really hope that Dec brings better news...

I had the usual cramping as well!! U never know!!!

Good morning,

AF arrived right on time :sad2: So FX for December and some Christmassy good luck.

Congratulations for all the BFP's and best wishes to everybody still waiting!

:dust:

I'm 12dpo today and tested as I am too impatient lol. It was bfn grrr! Lol

Quiet weekend on this thread ladies! Everyone must be pre occupied with baking and shopping?! Hopefully that means that the stress of TTC is being put on the back burner. Who knows maybe that means more BFP's for us!!

I just wanted to see how you were all doing, and give the URL for the December thread for those of us caught by the :witch:

XOXO

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...7927-december-testers-get-your-bfps-here.html

Quiet weekend on this thread ladies! Everyone must be pre occupied with baking and shopping?! Hopefully that means that the stress of TTC is being put on the back burner. Who knows maybe that means more BFP's for us!!

I just wanted to see how you were all doing, and give the URL for the December thread for those of us caught by the :witch:

XOXO

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...7927-december-testers-get-your-bfps-here.html

Hey Tess! Since I had a chemical, and just finishing my bleed now, do you think I'm safe to try again this cycle or should I wait?

XOXO

Hey Tess! Since I had a chemical, and just finishing my bleed now, do you think I'm safe to try again this cycle or should I wait?

Oh hunny I'm so sorry to hear that. But I have no idea what so ever. I would start a thread and ask the ladies or call and ask your doctor... I've never been in that situation. Sorry! :hugs:

I think I'll be testing now on 19th December.

Got a big temp dip this morning, so I think I will be getting AF tonight or sometime tomorrow. :(

Developed a very itchy turned into bumps with a white head like on my hip. And now burning feeling. Never had it before. Could it be pregnancy related skin condition? Haha Ever so hopeful lol. Good luck everyone. X

Still dont no whats going on with me AF is 13 days late i was hoping to see a doctor this week but the next appointment i could have is friday 7th dec!! must remember to order some more tests not done one since saturday x

AF has just arrived. I am out this month. Bring me a BFP, Santa!! Goodluck to all the ladies yet to test and congrats to all the BFPs!

See some of ya in the December thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->