November testers!!!!!!

Today, I think DH faked it to be done. I can't tell because of the Preseed!! :laugh2: He says he didn't fake it but I do all the time so I can't trust it! Lol

Today, I think DH faked it to be done. I can't tell because of the Preseed!! :laugh2: He says he didn't fake it but I do all the time so I can't trust it! Lol

I hope not! If we fake it, it doesn't prevent the possibility of a baby! I don't think I've ever had that problem before (him faking), though several years ago there was a few weeks where he had trouble finishing (too much on his mind).

:rofl: Loving this talk of the DH's! Once we are all pregnant and they aren't getting it as much then they will be complaining :haha:

Hollie - I hope he didn't fake it!

:rofl: Loving this talk of the DH's! Once we are all pregnant and they aren't getting it as much then they will be complaining :haha:

Hollie - I hope he didn't fake it!

He swears he didnt lol. He made me get on top so he could finish and it didnt take long, so I dunno. I know that before we BDed, he was on his way out of the bedroom to make food or something. He was like, "Whaa now?" :huh: Um yea now. :laugh2:

I mean...I gave him the works before BD just to make up for his INCONVENIENCE lol. I swear...Id better get pregnant this cycle. I have put in a lot of work!!

I use only 2 digitals a month- just to confirm. 10 last me half a year (which in my opinion is already 5 months too many of TTC)
We used to be able to buy it locally here and now I have to buy it from ebay. Dang.

When we were first TTC I know DH "did his thing" whenever he wanted. When I found out I was SO pissed. Here I was doing everything I could, and he was just wasting it whenever he wanted. Ugh. Men.

Preseed didn't help us, but we do use it for lubricant. It's better than durex.
Once I used the recommended amount. Um, yeah, NO. Since then I put in a tad. When we're not trying we use it like durex.

I'd be so mad if DH was wasting it when I'm sitting here trying to get it from him. I think he knows how much trouble he'd be in. We didn't BD last night even though i ovulated :( DH is being a brat right now. But we did get in bd the day before and another day before that.

Junemomma that should be enough. Think most pregnancies are a result of sex before ovulation, not during or after.
My dh likes to play hard to get on my fertile days, he doesn't like doing in on schedule. It's so frustrating. We only did it once my fertile days this cycle so our chances aren't great. :(

:cry: Sorry about being MIA ladies. I'm CD16 today.

So today is the anniversary of our first lost baby. 3 years ago today. Me and OH had an argument last night over others causing issues as usual and he lost his temper and he smashed a hole in the wall. I'm already off work with stress cause everything is getting on top of me. We have been together over 4 years, married over 18 months and it worries me then I have this much stress to deal with before I'm even pregnant. I think TTC is the only thing holding me together ATM and now I don't wanna go near him. Today I could just crawl into the corner of the sofa and tell the whole world to shove it. :cry:

I use only 2 digitals a month- just to confirm. 10 last me half a year (which in my opinion is already 5 months too many of TTC)
We used to be able to buy it locally here and now I have to buy it from ebay. Dang.

When we were first TTC I know DH "did his thing" whenever he wanted. When I found out I was SO pissed. Here I was doing everything I could, and he was just wasting it whenever he wanted. Ugh. Men.

If I found out my dh was doing his own thing, I'd go ape $h!+ on him. He swears he only does it during af and I believe him. It sucks to bd on a schedule but he's use to it by now.

Lawes - I'm so sorry to hear about the stress you're under and the anniversary of your loss. Your OH isn't violent toward you, is he? Just want to make sure you're OK :hugs:.

Afm - Even after and blazing positive OPK on Friday and super strong O pain like last cycle, my temps have not gone up and I didn't get crosshairs today :(. Not sure if I didn't O, or if my temps are off because of the weekend, or if my thermometer is going bad. And I already wasted my fmu and even if I took an opk I would guess it's negative. UGH!!

I'd be so mad if DH was wasting it when I'm sitting here trying to get it from him. I think he knows how much trouble he'd be in. We didn't BD last night even though i ovulated :( DH is being a brat right now. But we did get in bd the day before and another day before that.

It seems like they're the most annoying when it's time to get it on.
We always have angry sex during ovulation :dohh:

I think you're good if you got some before ovulation, that's the most important. FX!

Lawes - :hugs:

June - I think o-2 and o-1 should be good!

Ksquared- hopefully your temp jumps soon!

Lawes - I'm so sorry to hear about the stress you're under and the anniversary of your loss. Your OH isn't violent toward you, is he? Just want to make sure you're OK :hugs:.

Afm - Even after and blazing positive OPK on Friday and super strong O pain like last cycle, my temps have not gone up and I didn't get crosshairs today :(. Not sure if I didn't O, or if my temps are off because of the weekend, or if my thermometer is going bad. And I already wasted my fmu and even if I took an opk I would guess it's negative. UGH!!

Maybe you didn't get crosshairs because of Saturday? Why do you have an empty circle? I'm sure you'll get them tomorrow!

Been having a pain all day yesterday and this morning in my back on the bottom. Hoping it's a good sign. Only 3 DPO so who knows

Sorry to hear Lawes. :/ I hope things get better for you.

I woke up this morning...took my temp...it took FOREVER for the thermometer to finish. I had to restart it. THEN my phone apps wouldnt work for me to record the temp. Im hoping the thermometer isnt taking a shit already. I just got it!

FF says Im 3 DPO today. Boobs are sore, twinges in right ovary, sore cervix, and fullness below belly bu tton. Oh...and gas. Poor DH.

:cry: Sorry about being MIA ladies. I'm CD16 today.

So today is the anniversary of our first lost baby. 3 years ago today. Me and OH had an argument last night over others causing issues as usual and he lost his temper and he smashed a hole in the wall. I'm already off work with stress cause everything is getting on top of me. We have been together over 4 years, married over 18 months and it worries me then I have this much stress to deal with before I'm even pregnant. I think TTC is the only thing holding me together ATM and now I don't wanna go near him. Today I could just crawl into the corner of the sofa and tell the whole world to shove it. :cry:

I'm very sorry for your loss :hugs:. His anger is a huge concern for me. If he's smashing holes in the walls, he needs to figure out other ways to release his anger like go for a walk or something.

The lines started appearing again on my opk which means ovulation will be here in about a week or so I suspect x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->