November testers!!!!!!

Good luck June!
I also got a positive OPK yesterday. We BD Friday evening and again last night. I was concerned because usually I have a lot of O pain and this cycle nada. This morning I tested again, positive and now I've got some pain, so yay! Hoping last night was successful.

TMI
I had a yeast infection right after AF, and after that went away I just got really dry down there. It's been like this since Tuesday I guess. I've been using coconut oil to sooth things down a bit, and we used preseed when we BD. It's never been this bad and I am a bit worried, not only that it will effect TTC.
After I put in the preseed it stung a bit. I am really hoping it didn't screw up our chances. I can't believe we're already on our 6th month of trying again.

I think today's OPK is a tad bit darker! It's still pretty negative, but DH said the line looks darker than the previous ones!! :happydance: Hoping that +OPK will come by early next week. :)

Thanks hun! I'm hoping we're getting enough bd in to cover the days needed. DH is starting to feel "used". Seriously though, does it really matter why i want to bd? Normally men don't care why, they just care they're getting it lol

:rofl: Right?! DH said somethign similar to me a couple months ago and I was like, "really? You're complaining about too much sex?!" I typically have a pretty low sex drive, so I figured he'd be ecstatic. :haha:

That is great you got your positive opk june. I am CD 8 and had a negative opk. Which I expected. I am hoping to o in a more normal time frame this cycle. My last two times have been cd 36 and 28. So not very good. Waiting to ovulate is definitely the worst for me! I just never know what to expect.

Hopefully this cycle will be more normal!! Before I started Vitex that's how it was for me, I was Oing around CD 26 - 30. I started using Gaia brand Vitex and started to O on CD 16 regularly.

Umm YES!!! I'm the same way.lower sex drive. So i asked him to make a deposit last night lol he acted like i was asking for his left ball! Lol men! He sure did it though. I think he's putting up a front because i normally tell him no.he's liking the ability to act like he's not interested buti know he is.

Nina thank you and good luck to you as well! Hopefully your OH isn't complaining about bd'ing as well. Lol something must be in the water.

Nina thank you and good luck to you as well! Hopefully your OH isn't complaining about bd'ing as well. Lol something must be in the water.

LOL he never complains about too much! Not that we have too much these days :rofl: A few weeks ago I was like- OK, get ready for tonight! And he said he can't believe he's saying this but he's too tired! Ummm...

My hubby was the same way. Last cycle, we were BDing everyday for a week and by like day 4 he was like I'm tired. Such big babies.

Haha mine to last cycle when we got pregnant in August he was like I don't like that were doing it like every other day it's to structured. I'm like who cares? Why do you have a problem with BDing now lol

I ordered some preseed off amazon and it should be here tomorrow. I have trouble with being pretty dry even when I really want to have sex, so I'm hoping this will help. I've never used it before, but I've heard there's a little bit of a learning curve? Anyone used it before and have some tips?

Nina if it was stinging I'd be worried that there might be more than just a classic YI..... :/ Hopefully not though.

Haha mine to last cycle when we got pregnant in August he was like I don't like that were doing it like every other day it's to structured. I'm like who cares? Why do you have a problem with BDing now lol

Yeah mine said it's too regimented and not "fun and spontaneous". He Zaid he didn't like feeling like that's no feeling behind it. He said it's feeling like a chore. I was like who said it's not fun or meaningful? Good grief!

Yeah mine said it's too regimented and not "fun and spontaneous". He Zaid he didn't like feeling like that's no feeling behind it. He said it's feeling like a chore. I was like who said it's not fun or meaningful? Good grief!

I feel like it should be more fun because your trying to make a baby! But he doesn't look at it like that in like uh ok. I always tell him I don't want to miss our time cause you never know. Oh men and there confusing minds and hey think we are bad lol

I have used preseed. Personally, I only use 1 g and I use the applicator to get it near the cervix. Outside of that I haven't had any problems. Worked first try with ds.

I ordered some preseed off amazon and it should be here tomorrow. I have trouble with being pretty dry even when I really want to have sex, so I'm hoping this will help. I've never used it before, but I've heard there's a little bit of a learning curve? Anyone used it before and have some tips?

Nina if it was stinging I'd be worried that there might be more than just a classic YI..... :/ Hopefully not though.

Angel5000- Im using Preseed this cycle. I dont get EWCM so I thought Id give it a go. I use the applicator, also, to get it close to the cervix. After BD I use a softcup to keep everything close for a few hours. We will see in two weeks if it has worked!

DH has only told me once he was too tired. It didnt take much convincing, though, to get him moving :laugh2:

Hope you all are doing well. My estrogen doubled in 2 days, and my follies grew a little bit...I still need them to grow 4mm to trigger though. I'm hoping at least sometime this week!

I also use preseed, because my estrogen is usually very low, which makes me really dry. I haven't used any of the applicators...I usually just apply to DH and myself. But I like it a lot. We have also used conceive plus.

Hi guys, was hoping to join the thread?

I'm cd 13 so hoping to ov over the next couple of days. Planning on testing on 14th which is my birthday so hopefully will be a lovely present for me.

We are ttc #3. We have 2 girls and had our second partial molar pregnancy in Feb. This is out first month ttc as DH is only just feeling ready for it.

Baby dust to all! :)

I just ordered Preseed! My cousin raved about it as she and others she knows got preggers on their first cycle using it. AF just ended so I'm ready to get to trying! Question about OV tests.. which I'm sure has been asked a million times so please excuse my ignorance, first timer here! Does the line have to be as dark as the control to get a positive? When do you ladies start to test?

Yes, on an opk the line must be as dark or darker than the control to be positive. I started testing cd 8 this time. I have irregular cycles so I tend to start early.

This sounds like my dh. He said he feels like he's being used, I told him that's because he is lol. He makes it sound like I'm raping him. Men are babies. Who complains about their wife taking the initiative?

I personally don't like a whole lot bc it gets too slippery. If you're the same, don't fill the applicator up to the line. I put about half of the recommended amount.

This sounds like my dh. He said he feels like he's being used, I told him that's because he is lol. He makes it sound like I'm raping him. Men are babies. Who complains about their wife taking the initiative?

You can't rape the willing lol i tell him that all the time.

Yup they're babies. But if they want they get it lol. Oh well. I tell him get it now cause I probably won't want to when I'm big and preggo

Thanks everyone for the info on preseed!! I'm not expecting a miracle worker, but I don't always have a lot of CM and even when I'm excited I am on the dry side (I suspect hormone issues) so I want a friendly lube I can use.

makeupgirl Yes, the line has to be as dark as the control line or darker. I start to use around CD10-12. I O anywhere from CD16 - CD28, and so I use Wondfo brand (nice and cheap) because they are cheap and test daily until I get line that are very close or positive. then I use a clearblue Digi to confirm. Doing it that way I've been able to make a 2 month Digi supply last 5 months. :) You don't have to use a digi or the expensive ones at all, I just like to see the smiley face. ;)

Dtrisha Exactly!! :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->