November testers!!!!!!

Ladies! My high fertility on the digi and almost positive opk this evening! Anticipating a positive tomorrow hopefully and peak fertility! :happydance:

Attachments

• 20151023_194908.jpg
    20151023_194908.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 7
Hi everyone, a little bit late, but I'd love to join!
This is our 6th cycle trying, I should be getting a +OPK tomorrow.
I really hope November is our month!

FX for all of you!

Ahhhhh! Positive OPK and peak fertility on digi this morning! :happydance: we got bd in last night and I hope i have the energy to dtd tonight as I'm working today. Worked yesterday and i work tomorrow. I'm a nurse so i work 12 hour shifts.

Attachments

• 20151024_055801.jpg
    20151024_055801.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 5
June- very exciting! Get to bd'ing so I can have someone waiting this out with me. I am also a nurse so it will be fun to analyze things together :)

Guessing I'm 2dpo. Waiting for cross hairs tomorrow. Got a temp spike yesterday but I tested way too early in the morning because I was up at 6 instead of my usual of 8.

Fingers crossed for me and all you ladies o'ing soon.

June- very exciting! Get to bd'ing so I can have someone waiting this out with me. I am also a nurse so it will be fun to analyze things together :)

Guessing I'm 2dpo. Waiting for cross hairs tomorrow. Got a temp spike yesterday but I tested way too early in the morning because I was up at 6 instead of my usual of 8.

Oh yes we are ensuring we're highly covered. Lol

I'm med /surg Tele. What type unit are you on? Good to have another fellow nurse in this with me.

I'm med /surg Tele. What type unit are you on? Good to have another fellow nurse in this with me.

Working in geriatrics right now. Might want to make a move but not the best choice when trying to get knocked up. So I'll wait it out. I'm in with the government so pay, benefits and a pension are great obviously but might go back to school and see if that opens any better doors

Working in geriatrics right now. Might want to make a move but not the best choice when trying to get knocked up. So I'll wait it out. I'm in with the government so pay, benefits and a pension are great obviously but might go back to school and see if that opens any better doors
Government jobs are the best! You get the best of everything. Plus depending where you're working, holidays/weekends off!

Ladies! My high fertility on the digi and almost positive opk this evening! Anticipating a positive tomorrow hopefully and peak fertility! :happydance:

:happydance: Awesome!!! I've considered buying some of the advanced Digi's just so I can get something besides Negatives. Right now I use Wondfo's and then use a Digi to confirm(but only the regular, not advanced), and sometimes I wish I was using advanced so I could just get something besides either negative or positive. Maybe I'd actually feel like I was progressing toward O! :haha:

Good luck with the BD! 12 hour shifts can be exhausting! I'm not a nurse, but have a lot of friends/family who are. :)

Government jobs are the best! You get the best of everything. Plus depending where you're working, holidays/weekends off!

Front line worker so I'm not exactly blessed with weekends or holidays off. I'm blessed with shift work and on call work lol.

My wondfos work perfectly for me so far. I have a very quick surge so I usually only get one positive when I'm testing 2 times a day but I guess that's all you need. I already feel like I spend way too much money on frer tests so I'm picky.

Front line worker so I'm not exactly blessed with weekends or holidays off. I'm blessed with shift work and on call work lol.

My wondfos work perfectly for me so far. I have a very quick surge so I usually only get one positive when I'm testing 2 times a day but I guess that's all you need. I already feel like I spend way too much money on frer tests so I'm picky.

Oh boo! Though i love the 4 days off a week, i wish i didn't have to work holidays or weekends.

:happydance: Awesome!!! I've considered buying some of the advanced Digi's just so I can get something besides Negatives. Right now I use Wondfo's and then use a Digi to confirm(but only the regular, not advanced), and sometimes I wish I was using advanced so I could just get something besides either negative or positive. Maybe I'd actually feel like I was progressing toward O! :haha:

Good luck with the BD! 12 hour shifts can be exhausting! I'm not a nurse, but have a lot of friends/family who are. :)

Thanks hun! I'm hoping we're getting enough bd in to cover the days needed. DH is starting to feel "used". Seriously though, does it really matter why i want to bd? Normally men don't care why, they just care they're getting it lol

Good luck June! !!

I'm still waiting :coffee:. My opks went from looking promising to a hint of a line. I really wish this could be more predictable.

Good luck June! !!

I'm still waiting :coffee:. My opks went from looking promising to a hint of a line. I really wish this could be more predictable.

Thank you Smille! I'm crossing my fingers for a positive opk for you hun!

Evening ladies. I'll be testing 10th xx

That is great you got your positive opk june. I am CD 8 and had a negative opk. Which I expected. I am hoping to o in a more normal time frame this cycle. My last two times have been cd 36 and 28. So not very good. Waiting to ovulate is definitely the worst for me! I just never know what to expect.

Krissie, I'm definitely hoping for a more normal o this cycle for you hun!

Ciz welcome!

I think today's OPK is a tad bit darker! It's still pretty negative, but DH said the line looks darker than the previous ones!! :happydance: Hoping that +OPK will come by early next week. :)

Thanks hun! I'm hoping we're getting enough bd in to cover the days needed. DH is starting to feel "used". Seriously though, does it really matter why i want to bd? Normally men don't care why, they just care they're getting it lol

:rofl: Right?! DH said somethign similar to me a couple months ago and I was like, "really? You're complaining about too much sex?!" I typically have a pretty low sex drive, so I figured he'd be ecstatic. :haha:

That is great you got your positive opk june. I am CD 8 and had a negative opk. Which I expected. I am hoping to o in a more normal time frame this cycle. My last two times have been cd 36 and 28. So not very good. Waiting to ovulate is definitely the worst for me! I just never know what to expect.

Hopefully this cycle will be more normal!! Before I started Vitex that's how it was for me, I was Oing around CD 26 - 30. I started using Gaia brand Vitex and started to O on CD 16 regularly.

Hi there! Hopping over from the October thread. 1dpo today, finally! Testing around Nov. 5.

Sounds like all of our men are having a tough time with the BD schedule. Thank goodness yesterday was O day. I couldn't have done it today, and DH said if we did it today it would kill him. Lol. And to think about 5 years ago or so he wanted to BD all the time and I was the one saying I was tired!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->