November testers!!!!!!

Af came full force this morning so deffo will be testing in November, hopefully around the 21st!

Only had an 8 day lp this cycle and that doesn't fill me with much joy, hope it's longer next cycle. It's usually around 10/11 which still isn't fantastic but better than 8!

I also have an appointment with my fertility consultant on the 3rd Nov so going to pester him to check my progesterone levels post ovulation.

Princess have you thought about talking to your ob about getting on progesterone? My LP is anywhere between 8-10 days. Last cycle was 9 so my OB put me on progesterone to hopefully cause me to have a 14 day LP. So then we can get a sticky bean :D

I have and he just fobs me off! I have another appointment on the 3rd November and I should be getting clomid but I'm not willing to take it until he's done a blood test to test my progesterone levels. I've had 3 losses now and I'm not going to risk another if there's something that might prevent it. I'm going to take some copies of my charts to show him. Thanks for the advice :)

Dimmu looks like it's getting there, fx you getting a positive this evening or tomorrow! Good luck

Princess sorry he won't listen :( that's the worst when physicians won't listen to you.

OMG LADIES! it's like half as dark! I'm so hoping for a full blown positive by tonight! Cross your fingers and send baby dust my way please! Hubby is already aware his penis is mine the next few days :haha::haha:

Attachments

• 20151021_141234.jpg
    20151021_141234.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 5
All right! It's finally BD week. The flower is blooming (as my new pink pad app like to tell me) and so it's time to get busy! Oddly enough, my husband is not as excited as I am, but he's probably just tired from working and doing school.

Anyone else ovulating this week?

OMG LADIES! it's like half as dark! I'm so hoping for a full blown positive by tonight! Cross your fingers and send baby dust my way please! Hubby is already aware his penis is mine the next few days :haha::haha:

:laugh2: I made my DH aware of that fact too. I made him print out a calendar and marked the days of his obligations haha.

Hi ladies, do you mind if I join? I just had my first IUI yesterday and i've officially begun my two week wait. Doctor said I can test November 3rd! I was on gonal f and ovidrel trigger, so I was told that there is no point in cheating early because I would most likely get false positives. The only benefit is that I won't go crazy spending money on pregnancy tests! :)

Junemomma wow this is loads darker, fingers crossed for you!

Holliems I started putting down BD days on my OHs cslander until one day his friend got hold of it and saw. Should of maybe put BD instead of sex and positions of the night! He was very embarrassed lol

Hope 16 sending you lots and lots of luck

Junemomma wow this is loads darker, fingers crossed for you!

Holliems I started putting down BD days on my OHs cslander until one day his friend got hold of it and saw. Should of maybe put BD instead of sex and positions of the night! He was very embarrassed lol

Hope 16 sending you lots and lots of luck

:laugh2: Thats too funny PrincessTazz!!

Hi ladies! Was wondering if I could join in? I like to keep in a couple of different threads to get more opinions/support/whatever. :)

I'm CD 14 right now. Usually O around CD16 (except last month was late), but I don't think I'll O until early next week. My OPKs are almost stark white, and by now they are usually showing a pretty good line. DH and I are doing a modified SMEP, instead of every other we are doing every 3 days (every other is too much, we get too exhausted before O comes along). This is our 8th month trying.

Got beautiful dark lines on my OPKs today. They will be even darker tomorrow right on time at CD13. Paired with my EWCM, it's go time for me :)

Trr awesome! Fx for you hun!

My opk yesterday morning was darker than previous tests then the afternoon hit and it was getting pretty dark. Never close enough to be equal to the Dame color as control line but it was in its way. Having ewcm, ovarian pain (literally having sharp pain on both ovaries) and we've been BDing to cover everything even though I'm currently either sick with a cold or have some major allergies going on for a week now.
Woke up this morning the test is as light as yesterday mornings. I'm kind of confused. Cervix is open and firm? I guess the afternoon test will tell more.

Check the afternoon OPK and let us know. Sounds like yesterday might have been it. LH is usually higher in the afternoon so might just have to wait.

Check the afternoon OPK and let us know. Sounds like yesterday might have been it. LH is usually higher in the afternoon so might just have to wait.

Well yesterdays test was dark but not as dark as the control. Which is why i thought today's would be much darker. I'm just confused.

Well yesterdays test was dark but not as dark as the control. Which is why i thought today's would be much darker. I'm just confused.

Some tests only give faint lines, google the brand and see other peoples positives

Thanks! I'm going to see what the afternoon test looks like as those seem to be the best time to test for me. Though i have been testing throughout the day so i don't miss my surge. If it's lighter I'm thinking i had my positive yesterday afternoon as that was pretty dark just not quite as dark as the control.

Thanks! I'm going to see what the afternoon test looks like as those seem to be the best time to test for me. Though i have been testing throughout the day so i don't miss my surge. If it's lighter I'm thinking i had my positive yesterday afternoon as that was pretty dark just not quite as dark as the control.

Arent u Cd12? ur last cycle, u ovulated Cd16, how come this cycle u expecting it earlier?

June, is this your first cycle using Wandfos? I know not all women get a true +OPK but this is what my + looked like last cycle...
https://i666.photobucket.com/albums/vv30/holliemshr/0813A1EC-D2C2-4E38-8ECA-C5D347FBFAC0_zpsewbitnj6.jpg~original

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->