November testers!!!!!!

never mind, I went and edited my dc and it took away my O. dang I was so excited to O soo soon. Ugh.

AF 2 days late but BFN this morning :( Friend announced she was pregnant today at my daughters 1st birthday party and due in June. Happy for her, but feeling a bit bummed cause I thought I might know either way by today.

Sorry about all the bfn but as long as there's no af you're still in with a chance. Lots of luck.

Afm I don't think I actually ovulated this cycle. After some very strong opks I think I attempted to but didn't. I know I have a rise today but only because I was drowning my sorrows in Baileys last night and my temp is always quite high if I've had more than a couple of glasses in the evening.

So today is 12DPO. This morning my temp took a huge dive. So I am thinking AF may be on her way and I didn't bother to test. I'll keep watching for signs and if nothing by 14DPO then I'll test again.

This morning when I checked my cervix I had some light pink (no CM, just a very little pink tinge I wouldn't have noticed if I wasn't looking). If things follow my normal route, I usually start to get pink/blood when checking cervix about 2 days before AF.

This is officially the longest LP I've ever had. Longer than any LP I had while even on b6. I'm very confused. I thought your LP didn't just change. 8 months off the pill is my body STILL changing/adjusting? I was on the pill for 15 years.... I guess it could take quite a while to adjust.

55comet What's your CM been like the last few days? Do you still have fertile CM ? The way your temps are looking, I would guess a O on CD14 is a little premature.

Jadza :( I'm right there with you. Several days late and still BFN.

Taz There's still a chance you O'd on CD23/24 and just have a slow rise. I've had a couple months where my temp rise took five days to get above cover line. You have a lot of open circles on your graph though. Are you testing at very random times?

Does anyone know how to add my chart to my signature? Is it possible to do on your phone? That's where I post from.

So my bfp turned out to be wrong, guessing either a shitty evap or cp. Af arrived on Friday just as I got to my hotel for a weekend away with DH. On to next month!

So my bfp turned out to be wrong, guessing either a shitty evap or cp. Af arrived on Friday just as I got to my hotel for a weekend away with DH. On to next month!

I'm really sorry

Aww Rachel I'm sorry! :hugs:

Angel - I think having a longer lp is great, I hate mine is so short. I worry that's why I've had my 2 early losses. If you were on BC suck a long time I would imagine it could take a good while for your body to fully adjust and regulatem

As for my chart I work shifts so it's impossible to temp at the same time everyday. I do try my best though. Even the few cycles I haven't had any open circles Mt chart has pretty much looked the same x

:( Oh no! I'm so sorry! :hugs:

:( Oh no! I'm so sorry! :hugs:

Aww Rachel I'm sorry! :hugs:

Angel - I think having a longer lp is great, I hate mine is so short. I worry that's why I've had my 2 early losses. If you were on BC suck a long time I would imagine it could take a good while for your body to fully adjust and regulatem

As for my chart I work shifts so it's impossible to temp at the same time everyday. I do try my best though. Even the few cycles I haven't had any open circles Mt chart has pretty much looked the same x

Yeah I know a longer LP is good, and I'm excited that maybe my LP is lengthening. Just slightly annoyed that it makes me think that I'm getting a BFP. :(

Working shifts has got to be hard. Makes sense why there are so many open circles. I figure that if you are temping after approximately the same amount of sleep you're doing the best you can. :)

I'm so sorry!!!
Baby dust to you for this month :)

So today is 12DPO. This morning my temp took a huge dive. So I am thinking AF may be on her way and I didn't bother to test. I'll keep watching for signs and if nothing by 14DPO then I'll test again.

This morning when I checked my cervix I had some light pink (no CM, just a very little pink tinge I wouldn't have noticed if I wasn't looking). If things follow my normal route, I usually start to get pink/blood when checking cervix about 2 days before AF.

This is officially the longest LP I've ever had. Longer than any LP I had while even on b6. I'm very confused. I thought your LP didn't just change. 8 months off the pill is my body STILL changing/adjusting? I was on the pill for 15 years.... I guess it could take quite a while to adjust.

55comet What's your CM been like the last few days? Do you still have fertile CM ? The way your temps are looking, I would guess a O on CD14 is a little premature.

Jadza :( I'm right there with you. Several days late and still BFN.

Taz There's still a chance you O'd on CD23/24 and just have a slow rise. I've had a couple months where my temp rise took five days to get above cover line. You have a lot of open circles on your graph though. Are you testing at very random times?

its been creamy, I had a bit of watery discharge yesterday, but only for like 2 hours, then it went back to creamy, so idk how to chart it. its creamy today as well, well lotiony

Hey ladies cd 30 here and no ovulation. So I will not be a November tester. I'm going to take the next 3 months off from ttc and focus on losing weight. We will be starting clomid during my February cycle.

:hugs: to the ladies who got af. And fx for those that are going to be testing.

On a whim I took a test because when checking my cervix it seems like I'm getting less, not more, pink. So I tested with a Wondfo on a 2 hour hold.

I see a line. i don't know if you can see it in the pic. But DH definitely can see it. And I texted it to a friend and she said she definitely can see it.

I'm trying not to get my hopes up. DH definitely doesn't want us to get our hopes up. I had a CP a couple months ago and the line is still very light. I just made DH go to the store and get me a couple extra boxes of tests though. LoL He thinks I'm crazy. :haha:

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 19
Does anyone know why my calendar isn't showing my estimated fertile days anymore ? It was this morning and i changed the first day to spotting. So now after I changed it I noticed it isn't showing anymore. Anyone know why ?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 3
On a whim I took a test because when checking my cervix it seems like I'm getting less, not more, pink. So I tested with a Wondfo on a 2 hour hold.

I see a line. i don't know if you can see it in the pic. But DH definitely can see it. And I texted it to a friend and she said she definitely can see it.

I'm trying not to get my hopes up. DH definitely doesn't want us to get our hopes up. I had a CP a couple months ago and the line is still very light. I just made DH go to the store and get me a couple extra boxes of tests though. LoL He thinks I'm crazy. :haha:

I can see it! Fx!

Krissie- I'm sorry there's no sign of O. I wish you the best of luck with your weight loss. Sometimes we need to step back and focus on ourselves. Lots of :hugs:.

Angel- I see something too fx'd.

Afm- temp dropped this morning and af is due tomorrow so I'm out. I know they say not until the witch shows, but I know it wasnt successful. I'll be starting testing this week and through the month to determine what the RE wants to do. I hope we get answers soon.

Good luck to the rest of you ladies!

AF got me 3 days late yesterday. On to cycle #5 starting to get disheartened but I know it really hasn't been that long.

Angel I see the line! Fx'd it keeps getting darker

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"