November testers!!!!!!

Yes the open circle is evil! But i usually check cervical positing throughout my cycle i can tell the difference between when mine is closed and open.

Well, we're going back to NTNP. My husband and I had a long talk and both of us feel like the timing is off for this one right now. Sad, but it's the right choice.

Hoping all you lovely ladies get BFPs this month!

Nova, that stinks. Ive actually been t hinking that maybe timing is bad for us too. If I were to get pregnant this month, I will be 9 months along by the time we are due to move from CA to TX..or back to NC. We're not sure yet BUT...it's a big move and it's probably not a good idea to get pregnant now. Most of me feels like it wont happen anyway so whats the harm. :shrug:

So excited! My clear blue digi showed a flashing smilely this morning :happydance: wondfo opk was darker too but i wouldn't have thought it to be positive. I'm glad i bought the digis. Now i just need to neo testing tilli get a solid smilely. :flower:

I got a slight line on opk which normally gives a positive within a week roughly, I ovulated at day 17 last month and only had a 9 day luteal phase so fingers crossed for a longer phase this month x

O seems like it's coming up quick for all of us! About 5ish more days for me and I'm starting opks tomorrow I think. I don't use then normally but I got some ic ones with my hpts so I might as well use them

I have one OPK left. Going to use it tomorrow. Had planned on BDing this afternoon anyway. My temp was really low this morning. Hoping it shoots up tomorrow or the next day.

My 2 leading follies measured in at 13mm and 11mm, I won't get my e2 results in till end of today, but I'm hoping these follies grow and grow and are ready to trigger on Monday :) I am tired of being poked and prodded, but happy I am making progress

Hey ladies! I'm back for cycle 5! Never thought I would be five cycles in, although this will only be the third cycle using opks. Our timing was way off before them haha. Anyways cd6 for me, will be testing on the 16th!

Very positive OPKs yesterday and a temp spike today. I don't trust my temps half the time because I'm all over the place with temping but I assume I ovulated yesterday so I'll keep BDing for the next few days.

Probably in the TWW though.

Oh I'm so jealous of all this talk of ovulating and opks, I'm only on CD3 and don't ovulate until CD19 or later most of the time! Feel like that's a lifetime away lol.

Junemomma good look with the digi one, I found them.easier than opks. I hate the dual hormone one though, it doesn't work cause of my pcos and I get a solid smiley about 4 times in a cycle!

Oh I'm so jealous of all this talk of ovulating and opks, I'm only on CD3 and don't ovulate until CD19 or later most of the time! Feel like that's a lifetime away lol.

Junemomma good look with the digi one, I found them.easier than opks. I hate the dual hormone one though, it doesn't work cause of my pcos and I get a solid smiley about 4 times in a cycle!

Princesstaz- Waiting to O is the worst, isnt it?! I usually get +opks between the 13th and 15th but the one I got yesterday was an almost +. Im thinking Ill take my last opk this afternoon just incase I O a day earlier. Got a big dip in temps today. Im hoping that means itll spike tomorrow but its my first month temping, so I have no idea if it means anything at all, really.

Junemomma- GL keep us updated on your opks and temps!

Has anyone ever had a tingling threw there body after you DTD?

im with your Princess taz, CD4 here and looking at another 13-14days before i ov. I am going to start my opks in 5days though as its my second cycle off BCP and dont want to miss any important events. Taking my temperature, but its hardly much to do at this point.
Dtrisha, do you mean in a good way or an odd feeling?

Princess and Holli thank you! I'm really excited that i had the smilely. For some reason i kept thinking i wouldn't ovulate.

Nurse called I have to go on Sunday and get ultrasound and bloodwork. Cross your fingers for me I'll get to trigger Sunday!

Hi every1

This is my first time using a forum so im very new to this.
Cd18 testing 2/11
Fingers crossed please been trying a yr now :)

I'm at CD 16 and while I should O soon (FF and Kindara predict O by Monday), I don't think I'm going to O "on time" This month. I'm still having lots of creamy CM, and I haven't started to get anything that looks like EW yet. Still have lots of Wondfo OPKs so I'm not worried about that but I'm barely getting a line atm so I'm really nervous I won't O for another week or more. Stupid temps keep jumping around. I'm still running really pretty high for me. I can't believe its CD16 and I still haven't dropped into the 96s yet!

PrincessTaz Sometimes I think that waiting for O is worse than the TWW!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->