November Testing Thread ~ Summer babies in the making! (6 so far!!!)

Morning Ladies

Thanks for all your wishes - now just gotta hope this little ones numbers increase:hugs:

Loro - Your chart is looking good hun - I hear you about the swallowing almost as if you 'spray' it not say it right:winkwink: a good pg symptom how long is your LP normally:flower:

Sunshine - Wow I wonder how far on you are congrats again mama:hugs:

Ashntony - We BD once only around O time - so yes I would say you have your bases covered :dust::dust::dust::happydance:

:hugs:

X

LP is usually right around 15 days. This morning though, my bb's started to hurt which normally is an AF thing. They are usually tender during my entire TWW and this is the first day at 11dpo; so I'm feeling a bit discouraged:cry:

Morning Ladies

Thanks for all your wishes - now just gotta hope this little ones numbers increase:hugs:

Loro - Your chart is looking good hun - I hear you about the swallowing almost as if you 'spray' it not say it right:winkwink: a good pg symptom how long is your LP normally:flower:

Ashntony - We BD once only around O time - so yes I would say you have your bases covered :dust::dust::dust::happydance:

X

Wouldn't that be awesome if I got lucky enough for that!! DH and I are trying to avoid to much stress to see if we can get a sticky bean! I looked on fertility friend for charts like mine. With being overweight, same bd pattern and there were alot of women who got pregnant! I hope your numbers go up as well!

Today is CD1 and evil. :(

Today is also day one of vag temping.

Good luck to the rest of November's testers!!

:hugs: Sorry echo

I just had very very light brown spotting 3 days before my period and somewhere between 11-15dpo. This I abnormal for me. I had a BFN test yesterday with evening urine. Isn't it a little late for implantation bleeding?! Is this a good sign?!*

I've heard of some implanting that late, fx'd that this is your bfp! :)

sunshine85

:wohoo: So glad your test turned out to be positive! Especially without the control line showing! :D

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/trying-conceive-1/1375669-december-testing-thread.html

Congrats to the bfp so far!!

i have been enjoying reading this thread as just starting to feel that impatient feeling and it helps to see i am not alone! good luck to all testing !

well since i didn't temp or use opk not sure where i am but looking at my chart i am guessing around 7dpo - i am due around this time next week Wed 21st. bb been sore since around when i o ed. have a feeling in tummy but nothing out of the ordinary.

fxed for all x

I had a big temp dip a couple days ago so I thought AF was coming, but then it shot back up and stayed up there today. Now I'm thinking it dropped because I woke up early that day!
Here's my chart: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3e4ed9/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart
I might chicken out of testing tomorrow like I planned though!

Congrats to the bfp so far!!

i have been enjoying reading this thread as just starting to feel that impatient feeling and it helps to see i am not alone! good luck to all testing !

well since i didn't temp or use opk not sure where i am but looking at my chart i am guessing around 7dpo - i am due around this time next week Wed 21st. bb been sore since around when i o ed. have a feeling in tummy but nothing out of the ordinary.

fxed for all x

Good Luck gemmy! I'm hoping this is your cycle for a bfp! :)

I had a big temp dip a couple days ago so I thought AF was coming, but then it shot back up and stayed up there today. Now I'm thinking it dropped because I woke up early that day!
Here's my chart: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3e4ed9/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart
I might chicken out of testing tomorrow like I planned though!

Good Luck! When is af due for you?

Hi ladies, I am home today from work with a sick lo. So I had some extra time to start the December Thread. Here is the link if you would like to join in early! Come on and get your Christmas bfp here! :xmas10::bfp:

December Testing Thread

garfie, if i count i think i am five weeks no? last period was october 7th...still unreal to me...doc said they see the yolk sac in the ultrasound but not sure what that means hahaha

Good Luck! When is af due for you?

Not sure... I've had issues with annovulatory cycles and lots of spotting and bleeding since coming off birth control. This is the first time that I've confirmed ovulation! I had a normal cycle before I started charting with an estimated 14-15 luteal phase based on when I had possible ovulation cramps. So I'll just have to see what happens!

Morning Ladies

X

LP is usually right around 15 days. This morning though, my bb's started to hurt which normally is an AF thing. They are usually tender during my entire TWW and this is the first day at 11dpo; so I'm feeling a bit discouraged:cry:

Don't give up hope Loro, you're not out until the witch shows. I have my fx crossed for you Hun!

Hi , first time posting started trying last month no luck yet xxxx so so excited good luck too you all this month all fingers and toes crossed.

lorojovanos - your chart looks great and you're only 11dpo! Don't give up hope yet!!!

Bring on more BFPs!!!

AFM - I had an Inception like dream where I had a dream that I had a dream that I got a BFP. I woke up from my dream in my dream and got a BFP. and then I woke up from my real dream and was really confused. haha. I hope it's a good sign ;)

Hello ladies! I am so excited to join you all work the tww! Please put me down for testing on Nov 28, though I will probably start testing way before then! But that is when AF is due, so I guess that is when I will know by for sure!

I just O'd for the first time since February! Sadly, the OPK's I bought were faulty and I got all -OPK's and didn't know I O'd until after the temp rise, so DH and I did not do a good job with BD'ing. However, my u/s yesterday showed I had had TWO dominant follicles, one at 18mm and one at 20mm, so there is a chance I may have O'd again yesterday or will be O'ing today! So I am going to hold out hope! As far as O goes, DH and I BD'd 75 hours prior to O, so there is still a chance that worked. We would have done it more, but I was so, so sick from the Clomid and the OPK's were negative so we didn't think it was important.

However, I am so glad that the Clomid worked and as odd as it sounds, I am so HAPPY to be in the TWW again!! And if I don't get a BFP this cycle I will know what to expect next cycle. Oh! And I bought new OPK's yesterday after I realized that the ones I had were faulty. Aaaand I'm still getting +OPK's so there is a chance the second follicle might be releasing an egg now! (DH and I BD'd twice yesterday after seeing the temp rise, so we are definitely covered if the second follicle releases!)

I honestly have no idea whatsoever what is going on besides that I DID O, but I am so, so, so happy to have finally O'd again that nothing can bring me down! Yayyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!

Congrats, pinksprinkles!! My OH and I did not do a very good job BDing this cycle either, but I probably did not have a surprise second egg, haha! Anyway, as long as we're O-ing and we BD'd at least once, there's a chance, right? AF is due Nov 28th for me as well probably (my temp hasn't risen yet, but I had EWCM yesterday, so I'm expecting that tomorrow). Good luck to you! Keep us posted.

CD21 and 5 dpo leaving me at 13 days left until testing.... I just hope DH and I grabbed a sticky bean this month! We haven't bd'd much but we bd'd 5 days before o day... So hopefully we got lucky! I am ready to have my little one... i am so tired of hearing about everyone else I know being pg or having their little one.... I just wish that I could put them all on mute! :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->