November Testing Thread ~ Summer babies in the making! (6 so far!!!)

loro, I agree with koj518! It is still early, and your chart looks great.

Sunshine85- I can' t remember did you say you were charting? If so, could you post your chart please from your last cycle with you finding out you're pregnant? And I posted my chart a little earlier, if you can please give me some input on my chart

Thank you

Sunshine85- I can' t remember did you say you were charting? If so, could you post your chart please from your last cycle with you finding out you're pregnant? And I posted my chart a little earlier, if you can please give me some input on my chart

Thank you

Never got the chance to chart and I don't read them LOL

Last month was first time ttc and it just happened...I bought preseed and Iso Flavones and well, never got a chance to use them!

CaT1285- When are you going to start poas? I always say I'm going to wait until 12dpo but I never make it. :blush:

ashntony- Haha! I sure know that feeling!

BTW to all the mommies here....is cramping normal during pregnancy? its not really cramping but its mild off and on twinges from one side to another sometimes

Hi Ladies, I have a question, I started my period on the 25th of october and it ended the 29th well i'm on CD 22 and I only ovulated on CD 20-21 My periods due in 4 days which means my LP is only 4-5 days... doesn't seem right to me... :l as I have a 27 day cycle. :l

Aquiss- how are you tracking ovulation?

Here is my FRER from today at 11dpo:wacko:

Attachments

• IMG_9366.jpg
    IMG_9366.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 13
Ovulation tests, I got my positive on the 12th and my periods due on the 19th. :l

Loro- do i have line eyes or do i see a hint of something!? Test again in couple days!

Aquiss- if you are sure of your ov date then it does seem like you have a really short lp. Is this normal for you or did you ovulate later than usual thisthis cycle?

My first month tracking my ovulation, I got alot of EWCM like 3 or 4 days before the positive OPK not sure whats going on really, my periods vary between 25 - 27 day cycle as i've only been off BC for 5 months and yeah not exactly sure anymore though my period has been known to always come a day or 2 late.

Hi Ladies, I have a question, I started my period on the 25th of october and it ended the 29th well i'm on CD 22 and I only ovulated on CD 20-21 My periods due in 4 days which means my LP is only 4-5 days... doesn't seem right to me... :l as I have a 27 day cycle. :l

Sorry I don't remember how you said you were tracking ovulation or how regular you are. It is my understanding that if you have irregular cycles like I do it is generally the number of days between cd1 and O that vary. LP is usually around the same number of days from O to AF. That is per internet research and a convo with my OB/GYN.

The way it works for me at least is my cycles have been anywhere from 34 to 50 days with an average of 42. I O anywhere from cd18 to cd25ish. So O date is always different by a few days. From O to AF though is always 14 or 15 days.
Hope that makes sense. And always keeping in mind everyone is different.

Well I'm still getting a nice pink not positive but it's near close too line on my ovulation test so I still have LH running through my system, not a ton of it but enough to show a nice noticeable pink test line.

BTW to all the mommies here....is cramping normal during pregnancy? its not really cramping but its mild off and on twinges from one side to another sometimes

Very normal! Your little peanut is snuggling in nice and tight. :hugs:

Just checking in, congrats to the BFPs!! And GL to those testing soon!

Afm some weirdness happening. I am cd12, got a - opk on cd10, and a + yesterday so we bd last night. That was the first time since af so we didn't time this month right and we have been completely thrown off by Hurricane Sandy. So the weirdness is that I always get 2 days of smileys on my opk, but I only got one yesterday, not the day before or after. The other weird thing is that I feel ovu cramps on my left and I almost never ovu from the left. I either feel it on my right or I don't feel anything. Have I already ovu as the cramps/pinching is pretty intense today?

I might be going crazy here, but what do you ladies think about this?

I am now 11dpo and I am having almost every symptom possible these past few days, you name it, I've probably had it lately.. I just feel like maybe I am just making it all up though because I want one so badly. Everything feels real, but I have read about hystarical pregnancies where the woman convinces her brain that she is with child, so it actually starts producing those extra horomones... I have taken tests the past few days with not even a hint of a line. I am using the internet cheepies so far.
Is it just too early to tell or could it really be all in my head?o_O

CaT1285- When are you going to start poas? I always say I'm going to wait until 12dpo but I never make it. :blush:

Well, my temp was normal again today (CD 16). This is the day I would normally expect to O, but I had EWCM two days ago, so I thought I was O-ing then. I didn't have EWCM yesterday, but I have more EWCM today, so maybe today is the day? I'm pretty thrown off now.

If I'm O-ing today, I want to wait until at least Nov 29 (14DPO). I have not been good about waiting so far though! The first cycle we tried I tested at 9DPO and 13DPO. The second cycle I tested at 12DPO, but I also tried OPKs on other days :blush: I don't have any preg tests (and only one OPK) in the house this time, so maybe I'll be better.

Good morning girls! Not sure whats going on with me. My boobs started hurting yesterday at 11dpo. My last Clomid cycle, my boobs hurt the entire TWW so i thought it was a good thing. Also, that I've been cramping my whole TWW and thats new. But the last 2 days, my temps have dropped. They are still high though and now I'm starting to think AF is coming.
Yesterday, I got mixed reviews about my tests. Here are morning ones. I dont see anything on my FRER but the IC, I can kind of see something. I thought it was a bit to the left but on the how to videos of that brand, all the test lines are that far...:wacko:

Attachments

• IMG_9393.jpg
    IMG_9393.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_9396.jpg
    IMG_9396.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 12

Well, my temp was normal again today (CD 16). This is the day I would normally expect to O, but I had EWCM two days ago, so I thought I was O-ing then. I didn't have EWCM yesterday, but I have more EWCM today, so maybe today is the day? I'm pretty thrown off now.

If I'm O-ing today, I want to wait until at least Nov 29 (14DPO). I have not been good about waiting so far though! The first cycle we tried I tested at 9DPO and 13DPO. The second cycle I tested at 12DPO, but I also tried OPKs on other days :blush: I don't have any preg tests (and only one OPK) in the house this time, so maybe I'll be better.

You can get EWCM a few days before O too, today may be your day! Get an extra bd in, just to be sure. See what tomorrow's temp says! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->