November Testing Thread ~ Summer babies in the making! (6 so far!!!)

Good morning girls! Not sure whats going on with me. My boobs started hurting yesterday at 11dpo. My last Clomid cycle, my boobs hurt the entire TWW so i thought it was a good thing. Also, that I've been cramping my whole TWW and thats new. But the last 2 days, my temps have dropped. They are still high though and now I'm starting to think AF is coming.
Yesterday, I got mixed reviews about my tests. Here are morning ones. I dont see anything on my FRER but the IC, I can kind of see something. I thought it was a bit to the left but on the how to videos of that brand, all the test lines are that far...:wacko:

I'm sorry hun, but tbh I don't see it. However, my computer screen probably isn't the best and some faint lines that I couldn't see and others could, went on to be nice dark bfp lines. Hope this is the case for your tests. FX'd for you!!! :hugs:

loro - on my cellphone I see a faint line waaay to the left but I can't tell if its just bad pixeling on my phone. Not sure if I see anything in the second picture though. I would say wait until the day of your missed period to test again. Those FRERs are not cheap!!

You can get EWCM a few days before O too, today may be your day! Get an extra bd in, just to be sure. See what tomorrow's temp says! :)

I would love to get just one BD in this week! My OH and I have both been busy and stressed out at work this week, and unfortunately BD-ing hasn't been in the cards for us since Sunday. If we can't BD tonight and today is O day, I'm definitely out this cycle. I'm feeling a bit jealous of people whose OHs seem to be able to go every day :sad1:

I might be going crazy here, but what do you ladies think about this?

I am now 11dpo and I am having almost every symptom possible these past few days, you name it, I've probably had it lately.. I just feel like maybe I am just making it all up though because I want one so badly. Everything feels real, but I have read about hystarical pregnancies where the woman convinces her brain that she is with child, so it actually starts producing those extra horomones... I have taken tests the past few days with not even a hint of a line. I am using the internet cheepies so far.
Is it just too early to tell or could it really be all in my head?o_O

not everyone will get a positive that early! it could very well be in your head, but it very well could be you're pregnant! do you know when you're expecting your period to show? good luck! :thumbup:

I had planned on testing today, but I didn't. I woke up really early so I took my temp and it dipped from 98.47F to 98.19F. That's still above my coverline and it might be because of my early wake-up time. But I decided to wait on using the one FRER I have left (don't want to buy more until I have to!). New testing date = 11/18!

Afternoon Ladies

Just a quick update seems like I'm not to be third time lucky - I started bleeding this morning and as you can see my temp has plummeted:cry:

I have had another HCG test but am not holding out much hope - still bleeding even now and it started at 7.30am this morning:wacko:

The doc is referring me now as I come under "recurrent miscarriages" woohoo lucky me eh - unless of course by the tiniest glimmer I am still pregnant then he can rip that referral into a million pieces:haha:

:dust::dust::dust:

:hugs:

X

Koj, I love the inception like dream, amazing. I hope it is a good sign for you :thumbup:

Yay for ovulating Pink Sprinkles! I have my fx for you that this is your lucky cycle.

Loro: 11DPO is still early so no worries yet. On the tests that you posted today I might see something on the second test but it is difficult to tell on this computer, (resolution is not the best). I also suggest that you wait a few more days until AF is late and then test again.

Acquiss: Athena gave you some good advice. You have ovulated late this cycle which happens, (normal especially after coming off BC as sometimes it takes awhile for our bodies to regulate). As Athena said, you should change your expected AF date based on how long your LP is. It is likely that you are going to have a longer cycle than usual for whatever reason; there is probably nothing wrong with your LP at all!

Babywhisperer: I had the same thing this cycle too. A strange pinching feeling with both my right and left ovaries, (predominantly my left). I have never expereinced it before either; quite bizzare!

Mrs. Micci: I had a cycle like that a few months ago where I was convinced I was pregnant as I had every symptom in the book. I do think I wanted to be pregnant so badly that I may have influenced my body in some way. Someone on a thread once posted that additional progesterone in your body, (post ovulation), causes many symptoms that are similar to pregnancy so "symptom spotting" in the TWW doesn't really make a lot of sense, (a lot of women don't get symptoms until they are further along in their pregnancy). That being said, I have heard of a lot of people who have had a ton of symptoms and end up with a BFP so I hope that is the case for you. Just try not to stress to much!

TTDuck: GL on with testing on the 18th!

I'm so sorry garfie.. I hope you're still pregnant and that the referral can be ripped into pieces!!!

Hey TTDuck - I noticed in your signature that you had mid cycle bleeding. When did you experience this? I ask because I had one too, at CD19-20 of my 28 to 29day cycle. I'm trying to figure out if it was a late ovulation spotting or IB or just some random mid cycle bleeding - none of which I've ever had before. Is mid cycle bleeding normal for you?

Afternoon Ladies

Just a quick update seems like I'm not to be third time lucky - I started bleeding this morning and as you can see my temp has plummeted:cry:

I have had another HCG test but am not holding out much hope - still bleeding even now and it started at 7.30am this morning:wacko:

The doc is referring me now as I come under "recurrent miscarriages" woohoo lucky me eh - unless of course by the tiniest glimmer I am still pregnant then he can rip that referral into a million pieces:haha:

X

Oh Garfie, I am sorry Hun :hugs: I hope that the bleeding is not anything serious and still holding out hope that you get some nice high numbers from your test.

If something is wrong, at least your doctor is being proactive moving forward but hopefully it is not necessary.

Thinking of you!

I'm so sorry garfie.. I hope you're still pregnant and that the referral can be ripped into pieces!!!

Hey TTDuck - I noticed in your signature that you had mid cycle bleeding. When did you experience this? I ask because I had one too, at CD19-20 of my 28 to 29day cycle. I'm trying to figure out if it was a late ovulation spotting or IB or just some random mid cycle bleeding - none of which I've ever had before. Is mid cycle bleeding normal for you?

I had issues coming off of birth control. On my 2nd cycle off, I started brown spotting 3 weeks in and it continued every day for weeks. After a 65 day annovulatory cycle I finally got a period but it only lasted 2 days. Then I started bleeding/spotting the next week. Then I ovulated (yay)! So I'm not sure if it really counts as mid-cycle bleeding - it's more of a pill issue than anything else.

Can I join this thread as a November tester?

I am due to test next Thursday, Nov 22. Hoping the witch stays away!!:flower:

I've been having some weird sharp cramping at random times in my lower abdomen. Very brief and then it's gone. Is this a sign or just gas? lol!

Today is CD 33 of 28 for me. Tested negative yesterday and this morning!

Welcome Staples, I love your pic, Jem was one of my favs :thumbup:

Thart: Any possibility that you could have ovulated later than usual this cycle? Do you temp or use OPKs?

Sorry about the troubles your having Garfie. Hopefully everything will turn out ok and your numbers will be higher. Fx'd and sending lots of happy thoughts your way!

Thart: Any possibility that you could have ovulated later than usual this cycle? Do you temp or use OPKs?

I don't chart, We were using Opk's but I ran out this month before my order got here (opps!) The way things were looking before (I ran out on day 14) is that it was approaching.

I don't chart, We were using Opk's but I ran out this month before my order got here (opps!) The way things were looking before (I ran out on day 14) is that it was approaching.

I would wait another few days before testing again to see what happens as you can't confirm you ovulation date. Perhaps ovulation was delayed a bit or your body attempted ovulation on CD 14 but didn't actually ovulate until later. Fx for you!

You can get EWCM a few days before O too, today may be your day! Get an extra bd in, just to be sure. See what tomorrow's temp says! :)

I would love to get just one BD in this week! My OH and I have both been busy and stressed out at work this week, and unfortunately BD-ing hasn't been in the cards for us since Sunday. If we can't BD tonight and today is O day, I'm definitely out this cycle. I'm feeling a bit jealous of people whose OHs seem to be able to go every day :sad1:

Sorry about the stressful jobs. :hugs:

Afternoon Ladies

X

Oh garfie, I'm so sorry. :cry: I hope this bleed tapers off, and everything turns out ok for you. :hugs:
Please keep us updated.

Welcome Staples! Good Luck when you test this month. :)
By the way, I love your pic!

Stargazer

Not sure of anything at the moment - the signature says it all:cry:

Thanks for your support ladies:flower:

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members