November Testing Thread ~ Summer babies in the making! (6 so far!!!)

big hugs garfie :flow: I've only experienced 1 chemical but it is gut wrenching..

Oh Garfie... I wish you weren't having to go through this. Hopefully with a referral the doctors can figure out a source. Praying it'll be an easy fix and you'll get another BFP soon!

I'm so sorry Garfie. Thinking of you and sending you big :hugs:

Hello Ladies! I have been reading this thread and it is filled with so much support! You guys are awesome! I was wondering if I could join!? I started my first cycle of clomid on 11/2 days 2-6. We have only been trying to conceive since August. I havent been temping, just kinda going with the flow and trying to stay stress free(if possible) lol Well yesterday I spiked a fever(102.1) followed by severe abdominal cramps, vomitting, and body aches. Today the aches and sharp pains are only in my lower abdominal area, along with loss of appetite. Im just a little confused. I am due to start AF on 11/28 which is my birthday. I hope she stays away!!! I WISH EVERYONE THE BEST ON THIS JOURNEY!

Hello Ladies! I have been reading this thread and it is filled with so much support! You guys are awesome! I was wondering if I could join!? I started my first cycle of clomid on 11/2 days 2-6. We have only been trying to conceive since August. I havent been temping, just kinda going with the flow and trying to stay stress free(if possible) lol Well yesterday I spiked a fever(102.1) followed by severe abdominal cramps, vomitting, and body aches. Today the aches and sharp pains are only in my lower abdominal area, along with loss of appetite. Im just a little confused. I am due to start AF on 11/28 which is my birthday. I hope she stays away!!! I WISH EVERYONE THE BEST ON THIS JOURNEY!

Welcome Good Luck!

Welcome! Fx'd you get your BFP and hope you're feeling better.

So sorry garfie:hugs:

loro- I had the same thing happen this month...cramping before o and throughout my TWW(which is unusual for me also) and unfortunately AF came early. I am hoping this is not what is happening to you!

loro- I had the same thing happen this month...cramping before o and throughout my TWW(which is unusual for me also) and unfortunately AF came early. I am hoping this is not what is happening to you!

Thanks, I totally feel like AF is coming; the cramping is getting pretty bad. Even if my temp continues to drop tomorrow, I'm sure for some silly reason, I'll still be testing with FMU.
Lots of women SWEAR their periods are coming that end up pregnant so I havent lost all of my hope, yet:thumbup:

Thanks, I totally feel like AF is coming; the cramping is getting pretty bad. Even if my temp continues to drop tomorrow, I'm sure for some silly reason, I'll still be testing with FMU.
Lots of women SWEAR their periods are coming that end up pregnant so I havent lost all of my hope, yet:thumbup:

Good Luck!!! :dust::dust::dust:

Please can you put me down for the 28th x

8/9 dpo today..feel like Af is coming....bad cramps L side only low back pain and sore boobs starting today..(CD 25 today lately cycles have been 31 days) so hopefully not early AF

Stargazer

Not sure of anything at the moment - the signature says it all:cry:

Thanks for your support ladies:flower:

:hugs:

X
Garfie sorry to hear you are going through this...it is challenging time and I am sure things will come right. It will happen for you and soon I am sure :hugs:

thanks! Will you be testing this month?

Yes on the 26th! Hoping for the best but whatever happens happens.....:blush: DH and I are keeping our room the same temp for the next week to keep my temps more controlled! :baby:

Stargazer

Not sure of anything at the moment - the signature says it all:cry:

Thanks for your support ladies:flower:

:hugs:

X
Garfie sorry to hear you are going through this...it is challenging time and I am sure things will come right. It will happen for you and soon I am sure :hugs:

Garfie I am soooo sorry! My heart goes out to you! :hugs:

Good morning girls...
2 BFN's for me this morning:( I def thought this month was FOR SURE it for us...
Surely AF will come tomorrow at my sisters wedding!

Good luck to those testing today!

Congrats to all of the bfp's!
Sorry for those the witch got :(
Baby dust to those who are testing or testing soon!

afm the witch got me today. On to making my christmas miracle!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->