• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

November Testing Thread ~ Summer babies in the making! (6 so far!!!)

Sorry kel :sad1:

I'm still waiting to O. If I'm not O-ing today, I guess I should be in the December testing thread! haha

BFN for me this morning on FRER at 12/13dpo. Sigh. I really don't want to break the news to hubby that it didn't happen again right before his birthday. AF should be here this weekend. Will only test Monday or tuesday if the evil witch doesn't show.

thanks! Will you be testing this month?

Yes on the 26th! Hoping for the best but whatever happens happens.....:blush: DH and I are keeping our room the same temp for the next week to keep my temps more controlled! :baby:

Awesome! Im due for AF on the 28th, but Im sure I will test before then! I can never wait!! Keep me updated!! I hope this is your month!!

Day 34 of 28 and negative again this morning! Ughhhh! Not testing again till Monday if I make it that far. Cervix dropped so not so hopeful anymore.

So, I tested with a FRER last night and after about ten minutes I saw this! Would that make it an evap since it was past the time? Or could it really be a BFP?!

Attachments

• POAS.jpg
    POAS.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 18
Does the line have any color to it? I can't tell on my computer screen. Test again in the morning with fmu!!! Good Luck! :)

ohh that looks promising mrs micci ! :) FX

Good luck everyone and those with the witch good luck next month!

I had a bfn this morning but could be anything from 8/9/10dpo. I am thinking 9dpo. I am hopeful I could be implanting as slight tanned cm but it was thick and creamy. Only temped yesterday and today and I dropped today. Hoping for a rise tomorrow and will test again for the hell of it.

Just wanted to give a quick update...I tested at 14 DPO (on Wednesday) and got :bfn: still waiting for AF to show up....I'm sure she will!!

Hi all I may be back to testing in November (just). Cd11 I thought oh I will see where my opk is at (usually at this point there's 2 lines but not positive) but it was the best positive I've ever had!? We managed to bd last night. Tested this morning fmu and it was - but I've had no temp shift. However I knew before I started temping it may not be accurate due to the different times I get up for work. I may try with smu too, I know that can make a difference sometimes.

Oops forgot to post pics! Lol

Top is yesterdays and bottom is today

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 3
This was yesterday's taken before drying

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 3
This was yesterday's taken before drying

:happydance: Yeah that looks very positive to me, I usually get two lines but the test line is always lighter and few days back I got my first positive looked just like yours. I also had alot of ovulation symptoms post this. Get as much :sex: in and fx'd for your BFP. When will you test?

I just tested-I'm 15 DPO....BFN for me, but no AF! Ugh what gives?!

There is till hope, last time I was pregnant (short lived :sad1:) I did not get a BFP until 20 dpo. While there is no sign of :witch: there is still hope!! ;)

Well I woke up at 4:30 with awful nausea... I felt like I was going to throw up but now I am fine. Ugh but I have a feeling that it is linked to my 2nd half of my cycle.

Well I have been stressing myself out alot lately with trying to conceive. Its consumed my thoughts and slightly taken away the magic of making love. Has anyone else felt like this? Ive also thought about trying not to think about it, but still try(just not get so wrapped up). I guess I am just frustrated, completely normal is that I keep telling myself. With the holiday quickly approaching I have enough stress lol How do you clear your head of all the thoughts of becoming pregnant and not stress out about the process? I feel like I am stressing my other half out too lol Any advice ladies?

Well I have been stressing myself out alot lately with trying to conceive. Its consumed my thoughts and slightly taken away the magic of making love. Has anyone else felt like this? Ive also thought about trying not to think about it, but still try(just not get so wrapped up). I guess I am just frustrated, completely normal is that I keep telling myself. With the holiday quickly approaching I have enough stress lol How do you clear your head of all the thoughts of becoming pregnant and not stress out about the process? I feel like I am stressing my other half out too lol Any advice ladies?

I think almost everyone must feel this way at times while TTC. I know I do. How long have you been TTC? This is my third cycle, and I feel like I'm already less obsessed than I was last cycle. The first cycle I wasn't much obsessed yet. I've just been trying to keep myself busy with other things to keep my mind off TTC. I may also try some yoga and guided meditation. There's no denying that it's hard not to think about it constantly though! You're not alone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->