• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

November Testing Thread ~ Summer babies in the making! (6 so far!!!)

So, I am 14dpo and nothing to show for it. I am guessing the line from the other night was just a fluke because I have not seen anything that I could even call a line since. AF still has not come yet though, so I still am a little hopefull. I am going to try to wait for Monday or maybe even Wednesday to test again(if I can).

My smu was negative too so guess I will just have to bd and hope for the best :) prob b the 30th if I do, depends on my temps I guess?

Well I have been stressing myself out alot lately with trying to conceive. Its consumed my thoughts and slightly taken away the magic of making love. Has anyone else felt like this? Ive also thought about trying not to think about it, but still try(just not get so wrapped up). I guess I am just frustrated, completely normal is that I keep telling myself. With the holiday quickly approaching I have enough stress lol How do you clear your head of all the thoughts of becoming pregnant and not stress out about the process? I feel like I am stressing my other half out too lol Any advice ladies?

Yes I did last month!!!! My dh and I just became uninterested at the end of the month... You have to be intimate about it and when you stress out about it too much it takes the magic away from the intimacy. With me and my husband we have taken it down a couple of notches as far as being concumed by ttc... I know it can be hard but I have just kept myself distracted...

AF got me first thing this morning. Boo!

Fx'd for those still waiting! See everyone else in December.

I'm out. AF arrived. Maybe next month...

:hugs:

So, I am 14dpo and nothing to show for it. I am guessing the line from the other night was just a fluke because I have not seen anything that I could even call a line since. AF still has not come yet though, so I still am a little hopefull. I am going to try to wait for Monday or maybe even Wednesday to test again(if I can).

You are still in until af shows. Did you retest with the same brand?

Well I have been stressing myself out alot lately with trying to conceive. Its consumed my thoughts and slightly taken away the magic of making love. Has anyone else felt like this? Ive also thought about trying not to think about it, but still try(just not get so wrapped up). I guess I am just frustrated, completely normal is that I keep telling myself. With the holiday quickly approaching I have enough stress lol How do you clear your head of all the thoughts of becoming pregnant and not stress out about the process? I feel like I am stressing my other half out too lol Any advice ladies?

Yes I did last month!!!! My dh and I just became uninterested at the end of the month... You have to be intimate about it and when you stress out about it too much it takes the magic away from the intimacy. With me and my husband we have taken it down a couple of notches as far as being concumed by ttc... I know it can be hard but I have just kept myself distracted...

I think even the fact that you both are aware and thinking about this is a good thing. I mean, better to talk about it with our husbands and work on it, than to ignore it, right? I'm just starting out and I can't imagine how hard it must get after awhile. I've heard of people trying to take short trips or date night or something to just reconnect and think about something else. Good luck to both of you!

I did retest with the same brand the following two mornings, both BFN. If AF does not show by monday, I might try a different brand. I have been having pains, pulls and twinges in my lower abdomen, so I am not sure if that is AF coming or something else. AF coming feels different, so I will just have to wait and see.

not looking good for me - spotting a f now so not testing today. think i will work out my December dates to be distracted for a while. get soooo down when the witch strikes :(

CD19 and I still haven't ovulated. I'll have to move on to the December testing thread :sad1:

my testing date is november 26th fx'd xxx good luck everyone

I can't believe it - I got a BFP today at 17dpo! I didn't even have to wait 3 minutes for the second line! I went from not ovulating and on and off spotting/bleeding to suddenly ovulating and now pregnant! I feel so blessed!

Congrats everyone for the positives!!! I am still waiting to test (Nov 27)....my cycles have been about 41 days with my boobs sore at 1 week before...well I am now on cd 29 and my boobs have been sore for the last like 3 days!!! good news???? I also had this weird feeling in my stomach last night for about a minute or so....what do you all ladies think?? I have also had increased urination...I will attach my chart again

Attachments

• updated chart.jpg
    updated chart.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 7
I think it is very possible you implanted at 6dpo. GL!

I can't believe it - I got a BFP today at 17dpo! I didn't even have to wait 3 minutes for the second line! I went from not ovulating and on and off spotting/bleeding to suddenly ovulating and now pregnant! I feel so blessed!

Congrats!!:happydance:

Congrats! H&H 9 months!

not looking good for me - spotting a f now so not testing today. think i will work out my December dates to be distracted for a while. get soooo down when the witch strikes :(

:hugs: sorry gemmy.
I get the same way when the witch comes.
Will you be temping in December?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->