• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

November Testing Thread ~ Summer babies in the making! (6 so far!!!)

Does anyone else's ovulation pain vary? Mine has been really different this cycle. My +opk was early and for once my test line was darker than the control line. I usually just get a general ache in my abdomen but this month it has been like a sharp ache in my right side, making my back ache. Hard to say if I've ovulated yet or not..? I need to wait on my temps I'm guessing, any advice I'm new to temping

Does anyone else's ovulation pain vary? Mine has been really different this cycle. My +opk was early and for once my test line was darker than the control line. I usually just get a general ache in my abdomen but this month it has been like a sharp ache in my right side, making my back ache. Hard to say if I've ovulated yet or not..? I need to wait on my temps I'm guessing, any advice I'm new to temping

yeah hun I do have such pains at ovulation time ...

I don't usually, there's been moments this month n I've had to stop what I'm doing and breath lol. Hope it's not a sign of cysts! Do I need to wait another day or 2 to see what my temps indicate??

I just tested-I'm 15 DPO....BFN for me, but no AF! Ugh what gives?!

There is till hope, last time I was pregnant (short lived :sad1:) I did not get a BFP until 20 dpo. While there is no sign of :witch: there is still hope!! ;)

Sorry to hear Lorna! But thank you for the well wishes-still no sign of :witch: so I'll try and keep my hopes up. AF was due last Friday and I'm never late! trying to wait to test but I'm going crazy!how much longer should I wait? FX'd for you! :hugs:

I can't believe it - I got a BFP today at 17dpo! I didn't even have to wait 3 minutes for the second line! I went from not ovulating and on and off spotting/bleeding to suddenly ovulating and now pregnant! I feel so blessed!

Congrats TTDuck!!:happydance: wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy!!

not looking good for me - spotting a f now so not testing today. think i will work out my December dates to be distracted for a while. get soooo down when the witch strikes :(

:hugs: sorry gemmy.
I get the same way when the witch comes.
Will you be temping in December?

Thanks stargazer. Yes i am going to temp and I also have ordered some one step cheap opks from amazon. I will let you know my december testing day on your december thread once I get cd1. At the moment ff says 20th dec so I have got to not let it spoil christmas if it is bad news. Actually i hope christmas helps keep me distracted! Good luck for you this month stargazer, hope you get that bfp x

Hi Ladies, I'm currently 6-7 DPO not exactly sure how many DPO I am, but I've been getting light cramping like I usually get when AF is about to start, it's always in my lower back but no signs of her yet, I came home sick this morning I felt really hot and like I was going to vomit, but it could of been the shake I had for breakfast, though when I had it yesterday it didn't effect me, I'm also has some pinching pains on both side and i'm currently having super lite every now and then pain on my right side, not exactly sure I'm not even going to bother testing until wed/thursday when I'll be 8DPO roughly.

Congrats TT:)

I'm sorry who got AF this month:(

I'm 15dpo, and BFN but no AF either. Didnt temp today as I wasnt home but will see what it does tomorrow. Last ngiht at my sisters wedding, i didnt have one single drink. I kind of felt like even if i had one i could potentially be "punished" if you know what i mean? So i just drank ginergale and punch! lol But i was soooooo nauseaus:( Lots and lots of creamy cm, and today once, mixed in was some EWCM but it looked yellow? Weird. Can't test in the am cause I'm fresh out of tests!

Hi all! We are near testing but DW is feeling quite out already. I am trying to reassure her that not everyone "feels" pregnant this early on anyway but she is sure AF will show. I suppose a few more days will tell. Hope this finds everyone well. Baby dust all around!

Congrats everyone for the positives!!! I am still waiting to test (Nov 27)....my cycles have been about 41 days with my boobs sore at 1 week before...well I am now on cd 29 and my boobs have been sore for the last like 3 days!!! good news???? I also had this weird feeling in my stomach last night for about a minute or so....what do you all ladies think?? I have also had increased urination...I will attach my chart again

Looks like an implantation dip and your temps look great...FX'd!

I just tested-I'm 15 DPO....BFN for me, but no AF! Ugh what gives?!

There is till hope, last time I was pregnant (short lived :sad1:) I did not get a BFP until 20 dpo. While there is no sign of :witch: there is still hope!! ;)

Sorry to hear Lorna! But thank you for the well wishes-still no sign of :witch: so I'll try and keep my hopes up. AF was due last Friday and I'm never late! trying to wait to test but I'm going crazy!how much longer should I wait? FX'd for you! :hugs:

I wouldn't wait that is something I have always done but its best to know now if you are PG....so get testing now and good luck....look forward to hearing about your BFP:thumbup:

Arghh been cramping for the last half an hour on and off... No signs of AF, approx 6-7 DPO!

AF was due for me on the 14th and still hasn't showed...I thought she was on her way but I guess not :shrug: I'm going to test tomorrow (19 DPO) and see what happens :thumbup:

LEAH and SPECIAL- Good luck girls! :)

Still no temp drop or AF...past my normal LP now...yesterday BFN

AF was due for me on the 14th and still hasn't showed...I thought she was on her way but I guess not :shrug: I'm going to test tomorrow (19 DPO) and see what happens :thumbup:
fingers crossed for you!!

Loro, everything still crossed for you!! No witch is a great thing. I love your profile pic! So cute, and with the ivy vines on the building, great shot. Wish I could see it better.

Boo! :bfn: for me at 19 DPO and no AF yet....maybe I ovulated later than I thought???? :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->