November Testing Thread ~ Summer babies in the making! (6 so far!!!)

Boo! :bfn: for me at 19 DPO and no AF yet....maybe I ovulated later than I thought???? :shrug:

I know it is a lot of work, but I highly recommend charting to confirm ovulation. Then you can see when you ovulated, and it gets addicting watching temps go up (I say this despite the fact that I have forgotten to temp the past few days :blush:). Then you don't have to wonder about af's due date, you will learn more about the patterns your body has each cycle, and know for sure how long your LP is, generally.
FX'd for you!

I'm still a bit lost with temping... Does it take a few cycles to get used to it or see a pattern?

Yes, it does. Your temps are a little erratic. When do you take them? You have a lot of open circles.

I knew before I started that it may not work for me coz I work really early shifts sometimes (1 temp was taken at 3.15am!) that was my lowest. I also sleep with my mouth open :-(

Can you take me off for the 28th please?
Ovulating late :) Looks like I'll be joining the Dec girlies!
:dust: to everyone :)

I'm still a bit lost with temping... Does it take a few cycles to get used to it or see a pattern?

I was going to say the same thing as echo...your temps are really erratic. You said one was taken at 3:30am? When were the others taken? In order for it to work for you and to see a pattern to confirm o, they all have to be taken at the same time. Also, maybe try vaginal temps? If you are comfortable with it, they are usually much more accurate. Definately made a huge difference for me!

Boo! :bfn: for me at 19 DPO and no AF yet....maybe I ovulated later than I thought???? :shrug:

I know it is a lot of work, but I highly recommend charting to confirm ovulation. Then you can see when you ovulated, and it gets addicting watching temps go up (I say this despite the fact that I have forgotten to temp the past few days :blush:). Then you don't have to wonder about af's due date, you will learn more about the patterns your body has each cycle, and know for sure how long your LP is, generally.
FX'd for you!

I actually plan on temping next cycle :thumbup: along with using the CBFM....still confused as to why I'm 19 DPO and got a :bfn: plus my nipples have been extremely sensitive the past day or two :shrug: usually before AF my boobs are sore...but this whole nipple sensitivity thing is new to me. I'm still almost sure I'm not pregnant but if AF don't show up by Wednesday I'm going to test again.

CD 27 7DPO, NO sign of AF, still experiencing stringy EWCM... Constantly feeling of "wetness" Boobs are a little sore my nipples are sensitive... Feeling positive had cramping for a few days on and off last few days, nothing since backs sore... nothing much really but pretty positive, longest cycle I've had since being off B/C but could be the blackmores conceive well I'm taking!

I knew before I started that it may not work for me coz I work really early shifts sometimes (1 temp was taken at 3.15am!) that was my lowest. I also sleep with my mouth open :-(

Try taking your temp vaginally. They sell the thermometer sleeves you can put on it daily. My temps were all over the place till I temped vaginally. As long as you temp after 3 full hrs of sleep and around the same time daily, the temp should not be off by much.

Well I know it is a little early for me to test, but I did. I ordered pre-seed and it came with 2 pregnancy tests, so I couldn't resist. BFN for me :( Im not due for AF until the 28th so maybe I still have a chance, but feeling a little hopeless for this month. Congrats to the Ladies who got their BFP!!!!!!! Trying to keep pushing foward and keep my head up! Good luck everyone, NOVEMBER ISNT OVER YET!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->