November Testing Thread :)!

Thanks IzzyNC - I'm trying!

No sign of AF yet, having some thin creamy cm discharge too so I have no idea what that's about.

:wacko:

I've been having creamy CM too!! I'm 6dpo today, and I'm usually pretty dry at this time. Hmmmm....let's keep our fingers crossed!

hi girls :)!

sorry been MIA!!

will update either tonight or tomorrow!

xx

So, AF is 2 days late.. I have tested 2x so far, 4days ago and this morning both with Frer's, fmu and both BFN... I have 1 test left, I'm going to try to hold out as long as I can.. Will keep you guys posted !!

On another note, I had a couple replies in this thread to an earlier post, sorry I didn't acknowledge them, I just figured out how to find my old posts lol !!

The witch just caught me. I'm out. :'( On to next month. Hopefully Santa decides to bring me a BFP. :)

Congrats to all the BFP and GL to all the ladies that have not tested yet. See some of you in the December thread.

sorry Staples and PiperDilly:(....I'm due for AF in two days, and I haven't tested since my bfn on 9dpo. I don't feel any signs of pg or AF...who knows!!! I'm trying to be patient. Luckily I've been distracted by spending time with my family the past couple days, so that's been good for the stress level. One odd thing I've noticed is my cervix is super high, can barely reach it...I don't think it's ever been like this so close to AF. Maybe it's just wishful thinking that I'll get my bfp!!

sorry Staples and PiperDilly:(....I'm due for AF in two days, and I haven't tested since my bfn on 9dpo. I don't feel any signs of pg or AF...who knows!!! I'm trying to be patient. Luckily I've been distracted by spending time with my family the past couple days, so that's been good for the stress level. One odd thing I've noticed is my cervix is super high, can barely reach it...I don't think it's ever been like this so close to AF. Maybe it's just wishful thinking that I'll get my bfp!!

Sounds promising to me!!! I'll be checking back to see how it goes. Goodluck!

I had a faint BFP today at 12dpo!!! Giddy with excitement! Going to test again in the a.m. with FMU!!:happydance:

I had a faint BFP today at 12dpo!!! Giddy with excitement! Going to test again in the a.m. with FMU!!:happydance:

I've heard from a doctor that a faint positive is just as good as a strong positive. So congrats! Looks like your probably pregnant! :)

Congrats, Izzy! I got a faint positive last month on 12DPO also! By 14DPO it was darker than the control and showed almost immediately :)

Congratulations again and good luck ladies! :happydance:

Congrats to those who got their BFPs only one more day of Nov left anyone else out there to test yet?

Bumblebee are you on this thread?!?

I tested again this a.m. with FRER, not FMU but SMU:)....it was another faint positive!! This is surreal! The crazy thing is, I don't feel any different! The only things that are slightly different are these blue veins on my chest and my boobs feel a little more full...and my CP is super high. All these other posts about TWW signs and symptoms I guess don't apply to me! Babydust to all those still testing! And keep the faith...it took us 10 months!

congrates hun..how many dpo are you ? today on 10 dpo cd 23 I got BFN ...and getting super positive opks...I think so I am out :cry::cry::cry::cry:

I am 13dpo today, and my line was super faint yesterday and today! I took a test at 9dpo and it was a stark white negative. Don't lose hope yet! I think the early tests want you to believe that you will get a blaring positive if you're pregnant as early as 8dpo, but that is SO not true for everyone!

The early tests only give positive results to something like 56% of women so really they're pretty much a waste of money unless you don't mind spending until you're in the lucky half of testers!

Good luck anyone testing tomorrow!

Congrats Izzy! Happy to see another lucky thread member!

Haha I know I am meant to be in the other thread, but this one is busier. Last night was hilarious!

Hubby: Is my potion required tonight?
Me: Yes please
Hubby: Alright, roll over then!

And they say romance is dead!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78