November Testing Thread :)!

have you checked your cervical position??

I've TRIED. Lol but not sure I'm touching the right thing. The dr told me I have a tilted cervix and its hard for her to find sometimes so I don't know what made me think I would be able to. Haha!

LOL, that is too funny. It feels kinda like a ball, it should be high and soft if you are preggers. Took me a few times to think I had the right thing, I think I found it hahahahahaha.

I've TRIED. Lol but not sure I'm touching the right thing. The dr told me I have a tilted cervix and its hard for her to find sometimes so I don't know what made me think I would be able to. Haha!

LOL, that is too funny. It feels kinda like a ball, it should be high and soft if you are preggers. Took me a few times to think I had the right thing, I think I found it hahahahahaha.

Well when I checked yesterday I don't know if I found it but what I thought was it was very high. I couldn't tell if it was hard or soft. Kind of creeps me out feeling around in there lol!!

Well when I checked yesterday I don't know if I found it but what I thought was it was very high. I couldn't tell if it was hard or soft. Kind of creeps me out feeling around in there lol!!

I am SO happy you said that!! Then I am not the only freak who doesnt want to feel around in there :blush: I got sqeamish and queasy when i did it the first time. ick.

I am SO happy you said that!! Then I am not the only freak who doesnt want to feel around in there :blush: I got sqeamish and queasy when i did it the first time. ick.

Haha!!! Yeah I felt the same way! It just doesn't seem "normal" to me. Lol. Oh well....don't know if I will try to feel for it again. I think I'm just going to continue temping until the day before AF is due use that as a sign.

so have you been googling anything and everything in relation to being preggers?! :haha:

so have you been googling anything and everything in relation to being preggers?! :haha:

Like a MAD woman!! Lol! I was just doing that before I checked this. Haha! My husband keeps telling me to stop Bc I'm driving myself nuts. It's true though. I'm finding mixed answers to my symptoms unfortunately. Are you being a Google queen too?

Like a MAD woman!! Lol! I was just doing that before I checked this. Haha! My husband keeps telling me to stop Bc I'm driving myself nuts. It's true though. I'm finding mixed answers to my symptoms unfortunately. Are you being a Google queen too?

Oh you know it. I hope I am the exception!! There are so many women (its seems not on Bnb but everywhere else i search LOL) that have gotten BFP later in their cycle instead of early like all these lucky ladies. I feel like I should be wearing a shirt that says--I AM A CRAZY LADY, who may or may not be pregnant, but assuming all symptoms of pregnancy so please do not mess with me and good right now.--I dont know if you can fit all that on a shirt but i would buy it.

Gosh the googling sounds so familiar... The waiting is awful but yesterday I say a very faint line on my test.. was so excited, but as it was so thin wasn't sure... I actually broke open the test but could not see a pink line anymore... Boo. Two bfn this morning = very fed up!!!!

Oh you know it. I hope I am the exception!! There are so many women (its seems not on Bnb but everywhere else i search LOL) that have gotten BFP later in their cycle instead of early like all these lucky ladies. I feel like I should be wearing a shirt that says--I AM A CRAZY LADY, who may or may not be pregnant, but assuming all symptoms of pregnancy so please do not mess with me and good right now.--I dont know if you can fit all that on a shirt but i would buy it.

Hahaha!!! You should have a custom tshirt made that says that! My temp has been dropping slowly since Thursday morning so I know I'm definitely out. It's so disheartening. :-(

Gosh the googling sounds so familiar... The waiting is awful but yesterday I say a very faint line on my test.. was so excited, but as it was so thin wasn't sure... I actually broke open the test but could not see a pink line anymore... Boo. Two bfn this morning = very fed up!!!!

How many dpo are you?

BFN this morning - 11DPO now so counting myself out. AF due between today and Monday so will see. Moving on to the Dec thread!

Ok gang... im thinking I have minor progress, no af as yet but do feel some cramping and nausea still.... so I have seen some very faint lines on hpt... opinions please.. the first one I got yesterday but as so faint and to the side was not sure (this was a boots 50 mui/ml) and the ones today were the online 10 mui/ml ones so i would have thought the lines would be more pronounced???
Please let me know what you think - 13/14 dpo (I have lost count...) just really excited and anxious as been trying for 1.5 years and never had a hint or sniff of a line!!!
Just for reference the boots one is the first one, the next two are the same test from today, then there's test number 2 from today... then the last one which has two in it - one which i am sure is bfn but the other im not certain....
poas mad methinks???

Attachments

• IMAG0282.jpg
    IMAG0282.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 12
  • stick 1.jpg
    stick 1.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 10
  • stick 1b.jpg
    stick 1b.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 9
  • stick2.jpg
    stick2.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 9
  • stick2and3.jpg
    stick2and3.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 10
I can't see much on my phone Dipsy_Danie, so I'm sure the others can have a better look! Hope it works out for you!

What DPO are you?

BFN this morning - 11DPO now so counting myself out. AF due between today and Monday so will see. Moving on to the Dec thread!

I wouldnt count yourself out yet! 11DPO is still so early!

Hahaha!!! You should have a custom tshirt made that says that! My temp has been dropping slowly since Thursday morning so I know I'm definitely out. It's so disheartening. :-(

Your not out till the hag shows her ugly face. I have my Fx'd for you! I am most likely out this month as well, I am expecting AF tomorrow. Praying she stays away and I have a sticky bean somewhere in there but I am not testing till she is a week late. If she comes for us we will just start :sex: in 2 weeks and do this 2ww thing together all over again. At least we have each other!!! :winkwink:

Your not out till the hag shows her ugly face. I have my Fx'd for you! I am most likely out this month as well, I am expecting AF tomorrow. Praying she stays away and I have a sticky bean somewhere in there but I am not testing till she is a week late. If she comes for us we will just start :sex: in 2 weeks and do this 2ww thing together all over again. At least we have each other!!! :winkwink:

Definitely...I got more bright red spotting today. :-( we can support one another next month :) this is heart breaking but we have to keep pushing on!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->