November Testing Thread :)!

Hey bellydreams I wouldn't give up all hope just yet, you could have ovulated later than expected so bfp just around the corner... I would ask for a blood test if I were you... Something similar happened to me a good few months ago... So I posted on here for advice there were ladies who simply do not get a bfp until up to 10 weeks pg!!! But also (and in my case) af was just randomly late... So ill keepy dc for you xxx I heard of it happening (late bfp) to quite a few ladies.. so u never know!!! Hope drs goes ok xx

Hey bellydreams I wouldn't give up all hope just yet, you could have ovulated later than expected so bfp just around the corner... I would ask for a blood test if I were you... Something similar happened to me a good few months ago... So I posted on here for advice there were ladies who simply do not get a bfp until up to 10 weeks pg!!! But also (and in my case) af was just randomly late... So ill keepy dc for you xxx I heard of it happening (late bfp) to quite a few ladies.. so u never know!!! Hope drs goes ok xx

Thanks Dipsy_Danie! It is hard to imagine a BFP right now but I'll just try and chill out till I see the doctor! I'm 99% sure I ovulated on the 31st Oct, that's why it's stressing me out the most (saliva testing/EWCM & middle pain). Shall wait and see.

I saw a friend of mine today who is six weeks away from her babies due date and she said she only realised she was late 10days late for AF and even then it was only a very faint line, he DH didn't believe her. So there could be hope!!

Well ladies... it's onto December for me. Good luck to all of you who are yet to test! And sorry to those who've gotten a visit from AF. I'll still peek in, I'm anxious for more BFPs!

AF showed 2 days early in full force! Lets start our December Thread ladies!!!

Brown spotting/CM for me last night during my night shift. Not much else at the minute, maybe slight staining upon wiping. No cramps etc but I expect that'll come during tonight's nightshift and AF will arrive tomorrow as FF predicted. Definitely out this cycle. BFN this morning.

AF showed 2 days early in full force! Lets start our December Thread ladies!!!

I will most likely be joining you soon, AF will be a day late if she doesnt show up today. I havent had any cramping yet so we shall see.

Finally got AF in the early hours of this morning! I'm so relieved! Onto December!!

Finally got AF in the early hours of this morning! I'm so relieved! Onto December!!

Sorry AF finally arrived. :hugs: At least you have some relief and you can move on to next cycle! GL next month. I may see you in the December thread. :)

Quick update - as i always like to know what happened when someone posts...
I was getting bfns all yesterday, and starting spotting last night very bright pink, and brown this morning, only when I wipe. This is similar to what I get AF at the beginning. I think i had a chemical preg and af is on it's way. I refuse to test now as I dont want to see another bfn. But thanks to everyone for your opinions, it was really nice to be able to see a line or quite a few of them if only for a couple of days.
Absolutely devastated though!

AF is in full flow here.... Onto the December thread for me! Good luck those still left to test xx

Hello ladies! I got my :bfp: today at only 10DPO! I hope it's a sticky bean and my lines get darker through the days!

FINAL3.jpg FINAL2.jpg

FINAL1.jpg

I think I'm still in, but not crazy optimistic. Had some a small bit of pink when I wiped as well as a BFN on Monday morning. Nothing since though. AF is due tomorrow so I think I will test tomorrow morning if she hasn't arrived. Boobs are achy today though - wish me luck! :)

Af due today but no sign yet. Got a bfn this morning :(

Thanks IzzyNC - I'm trying!

No sign of AF yet, having some thin creamy cm discharge too so I have no idea what that's about.

:wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->