Now I have started I can't stop....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elliebellie

Reaction score
I have just started my shopping this week but I already have a few nice bits to put away :blush:

I used my clubcard boost points to get Fantasia and Frozen on DVD, with free delivery, so spent nothing there. Then I went to Sainsburys and they had 25% off some toys, so I got two Orchard Toys puzzles and some playdoh, and used Nectar points to pay for that. I also picked up a cute tin for garden tools for DD from Sainsburys for £1.80, so some lovely bargains!

Now I am spending a quiet night shift on here catching up on the Christmas Bargain thread and trying to decide which books to get DD from my Amazon wishlist. Christmas is so addictive! :xmas8:

I totally agree! so addictive i can't go a day without browsing for christmas!

Yep, it's getting ridiculous in my house, I have nowhere to stash anything else. Can't even really remember what's in the loft already - I tried to keep a log on an app but I kept forgetting to add things to it as it took too long.... It's going to be a shock when it all comes down...
I just can't resist a bargain and get a bee in my bonnet about getting the full set of things.
I was stashing playmobil and now I've moved on to lego juniors lol!!

It really is addictive. I only meant to buy one thing because the price was only going to go up as shops wont be restocking it. Ended up buying 4 other things at the same time Saturday! Then yesterday the urge took hold of me again yesterday (so soon! :haha: ) so I ended up buying all of DS2s birthday presents and 1 for DS4s birthday.

This is why I love the grotto, everyone here understands how addictive Christmas is :hugs: I just get eye rolls whenever I mention it at home!

The only problem I have with starting now is I finish early and then when everyone else finally starts their shopping and is talking about it, I feel left out and end up going and buying way more stuff!

Yep I have the same problem. I'm still trying to hold back, and concentrate on birthdays for now. I get too excited and just click loads of stuff and end up done too soon. But this year I'll have the big 3 in school and loads of time for shopping so I want to do lots of it in store in November and December to get that Christmassy feeling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"