Now I love chessey decorations but....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kay_Baby

Reaction score
..... This just came up on my Facebook
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/4-Pcs-Ch...261?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2a40416e05

You can also get this
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Christma...385?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2a3edecd59

Go on who's going to get one? :haha:

It makes me think....how long do people spend in there to warrant decorating the bathroom with Xmas stuff!

Haha I can honestly say its never struck me to decorate the bathrooms!

Ha ha B&M sell it I saw it yesterday when I was there lol

Hehe I got a santa toilet seat lid cover from b&m last year. I put it on the toilet in the en suite and sat our elf on top of it one day-DD loved it and thought it was so funny.

I like them but I don't think I'll be getting one, DH would think I was mad :haha:

This was my toilet last year

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 13
I hate those toilet seat covers and mats even normal ones :rofl: They completely freak me out in case someone pees on them :rofl: I grew up with two gross brothers and pedestal mats around the base of the toilet :sick: :haha:

They look cool but I would just freak at the hygiene levels of that *bork* lol

I hate those toilet seat covers and mats even normal ones :rofl: They completely freak me out in case someone pees on them :rofl: I grew up with two gross brothers and pedestal mats around the base of the toilet :sick: :haha:

I always think that! I won't have a pedestal mat I always think of them as big pee catchers :haha::sick:

I will be having these along with bed covers that are Christmassy lol !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"