NTNP #2, any buddies?

Got a poorly pickle tonight. Harvey keeps waking himself up with his coughing. Breaking my heart I hate it when he is upset.

Sorry I didn't say before jogger but I am chuffed that everything went well at the scan :) xx

Hi all,

Been on a little break visiting family, Dexter had so much fun it was really nice.

Sorry for your loss Steffy and that Harvey is ill :-(

It is 28 days since my coil was removed and I have had a little spotting over the last couple of days and I really feel PMTish (headache, tense, stress, super hungry, bloated) but no sign of AF yet. I hope she does arrive soon as then I will know I have had a normal cycle, will be a bit gutted if nothing happens and I am not ovulating.

Other possibility is BFP of course! Not tested yet... if AF doesn't show by the end of the weekend then I will test. Didn't dtd that much this cycle but definitely did it once or twice in the right timeframe if I have had a normal cycle.

Hope you all are doing well.

Thanks smartie. Beginning of the week was tough, but things seem to be calming down now at home and in my head xx

A week later... Feeling very low today :-( just trying to remain positive and think about when period comes and we can start TTC again. But still doesn't stop the feeling know I could be 6-7 weeks pregnant by now :-(

Harvey at the farm with his aunty today so I guess that doesn't help because I am missing him. Hubby at the allotment and in watching crappy tv. Why is it we long for a 'break' from out babies temper tantrums and then when we actually get it... All we want is them back??? Lol

Just wanted to share this picture of Harvey I took on Friday, we had a little biscuit picnic in the shopping centre. I love this boy!!

https://i59.tinypic.com/nxw900.jpg

Sorry you're feeling low hun. Love the pic though. I know what you mean, sometimes I just need a minute with ds. Although he's only 10 months he's definitely started in early with the tantrums, and he bucks so much. But then when I'm at work I can't wait to get off and go get him and spend the evening with him.

8 dpo today. Not feeling any symptoms like I did with my last pregnancy. Don't think I'm pregnant. I think I may go back to charting next cycle. I wanted to just have fun this month but instead I feel "lost" as it were this cycle. I'm not a controlling person but I guess I got used to the bbt. I've done it for 3-4 years for prevention.

You never know Reid, every pregnancy is different. I didn't feel any pregnancy symptoms with Harvey or my angel baby and I was certainly pregnant both times.

Don't give up hope.

Keep getting a lot of cramping pains today, wonder of AF is coming early? X

Reid, I hope your get your :bfp: soon!

Steffy I hope your are ok. It's about two weeks since I miscarried and I keep thinking I would be x weeks now. I have good and bad days.
I give my little girl Poppy extra squeezes everyday!

Xxx

Sorry for your loss sporty girl. I keep feeling guilty about wanting to try again... It makes me feel like I am forgetting the little angel that never was. Sounds looney I know. Xx

I don't think I have taken enough time off work. I'm due back today and my tummy is turning cycles and I am so nervous and emotional.
I work in a nursery it doesn't help! X

Sorry for your loss sporty.

Steffy take more time if you need to. How's your poorly pickle...better I hope?

Thanks ladies. Have moments where I am very emotional but doing ok.

How is everyone today? X

Harvey is better. I think that him going to the farm yesterday kicked off his gay fever and he really suffered last night.

Got to work and started crying so I asked to go home. I need to make myself feel better and stronger about facing people. I cannot afford to take much more time off. There is nothing physically wrong with me anymore, bleeding has stopped and so has cramping, I can imagine if I took a pregnancy test it would be negative by now. It's just emotionally facing and looking after children is heart wrenching.

X

Sporty, glad you're feeling ok. I know the emotional times aren't easy though.

Steffy...Glad to hear Harvey is better.

I'm sure that's difficult. Only you know when you're ready hun.

I'm doing ok today...I wore some 6in heels seeing how they are obviously out for the summer, lol. have to get it in while I can. A little queasy after I eat, but overall ok.

9 dpo a little crampy and slight backache. But that's not really symptoms I don't think.

Reid, they can be. A headache can symbolize a shift in hormones. I usually get headaches around O and when AF is coming. That's actually one of the ways I knew I was pregnant this go round...cause I didn't get a headache.

Yeah...interesting what you learn during two years of ttc, lol. I cramped for about a week straight with this one before I had a test done, so I wouldn't be so quick to discount your symptoms.

Are you having a scan at 6 weeks no doubt or are you holding out to 12 weeks? Xx

No, we probably won't do a scan until the genetic testing which I'm gonna try to book for the 11 week mark. We will be doing the testing cause I have a nephew with down syndrome. They don't do scans here unless there's a reason or you've conceived with assistance. Considering this was a natural conception there's not reason for one. If I ask for one, they'll write me a script for it, but I could have to pay for it seeing how it wouldn't be considered medically necessary. I had a complete meltdown with my son so my doctor wrote me a script around 9 weeks to sooth my worries. Luckily I didn't have to pay for that one. I don't think I'd have to pay for any of them to be honest, but I also know it's not "necessary".

Oddly enough I'm fine with waiting this time.

December seems so far away, but I know it will be here before I know it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->