NTNP #2, any buddies?

https://i57.tinypic.com/k9dqp3.jpg

Harvey's nursery photo frame xx

Cute picture frame. So sorry you have to deal with this. Its like adding insult to injury with all the extra that comes along with it. I'm sure Harvey thinks you're the greatest mom for letting him stay up late and watch a movie and cuddle. My mom used to have terrible nightmares about something happening to me when I was a baby and as you can see 28 years later I'm still here. It is your kind playing tricks on you, but with what you're going through it doesn't seem odd per say. Just have to let the process run its course I guess, as hard as it may be.

Just had my blood test results back from the hospital.

Sunday HCG was at 4,195
Tuesday (today) at 48hrs later it is now 946

Dropping dramatically which is good because it means body has coped really well and returned to normal very naturally.

The situation is rough, but I'm glad things are happening naturally like how you would like.

Hey. How is everyone doing? Hope you're feeling a bit better now Steffy?

Well I got home just now (Alex is at my mums for tea) and told OH I was going in the shower before tea, he said "your not, upstairs, we've got 5 minutes to ourselves" hopefully we've done what we can this week. Haven't dtd as much as id like as OH has been under the weather and Alex has been full of cold and a croaky voice bless him. I think I've either ovulated today or will be tomorrow. Ive had ewcm and small cramp pain today so might fit some bd in tomorrow if we can too just to make sure.

Has anyone seen that new flora spread advert on the TV? About mum and dad wrestling in bed when 'mummy and daddy tell us we're not allowed to watch wrestling, turns out they are very good at it.' God that advert makes me giggle at the moment.

Hubby and I decided that we are going to wait until after next period and we are going to try again. We have both started taking fertility tablets and eating healthy to see if that helps for next time.

So rather then use any long term contraception we went out and bought some condoms. We were in fits of giggles using one last night before we DTD - the last time either of us used condoms was years ago! I've been on the implant and he's never bothered to use one. We just kept laughing about it.

I love the way your other half was so blunt about it welsh girl. It's like... 'You, me, upstairs, knickers down...' Lol. Makes you feel like a teenager again.

Harvey came back from nursery today with yet another tshirt stained with paint. It's driving me mad because I keep having to buy him more. They don't bother with putting aprons on him and he just gets stained with colours. They always seem to find the lost expensive tshirt to stain too. I put about 5 Primark £1 t's in his bag and they always seem to find the £8 one from NEXT, I'm not putting anymore next in his bag in the future.

Oh the beauty of nursery.

In terms of feeling better. Yes, I am getting better slowly. But I still feel so guilty about the whole thing and every time I start feeling likens can move on, something holds me back. I know it sounds so daft. Xx

I haven't seen that advert. I'll be on the lookout now lol.

I'm trying to eat healthier, its hard because I dont really like veg and only like apples. Just glad Alex loves his fruit and veg and not taking after me and OH.

Haha yeah it was basically that lol, I went to the loo, came back he was already virtually nakey haha. We don't normally get a lot of time for anything like that alex is such a TERRIBLE sleeper.

Oh god that would annoy me too, yeah just put all cheapie ones in his bag then his good stuff won't get ruined. It's a but like that when Alex goes to MIL's he ALWAYS comes back filthy and I made the mistake of putting his decent clothes on this time, I tend to put him in joggers and a top im not too fond of lol.

Aww try not to feel guilty, it wasn't your fault at all. Although I suppose it's normal as I kind of felt like that for a little bit too. It will still be raw for you, you'll still be going through all the emotions. I still thing of my squiglet now and feel sad and think why me!! Then BIL and his gf, their son is living with MIL as they don't really care for him tbh and she's always saying she wants another and it pisses me off no end because they dont love or care for the child they have when theres people like you and me who really want a baby and we lose them.

Sorry...didn't mean to rant lol. Hope Harvey is giving you lots of nice cuddles x

Just YouTube 'new flora spread advert 2014' and I'm sure you'll fine it ;-)

I think that I am thinking that I should be reacting differently to it all. When I have birth to Harvey I was expecting this over whelming loving maternal instinct to take over when truth me told I was terrified and was too scared to pick him up when he came back from SCBU. This time with the loss of this baby I am expecting to stay sad forever and to never get over it, when I need to allow myself to be able to keep the baby a part of my life forever but not so it takes over and stops me from living - if you know what I mean?

Part of me wants to be depressed and never get over it, but then reality is that I need to look after my boys still and continue living my life with little peanut always having a special place in my life and heart.

Cheese? Yes, totally...

:-S

Welsh, get to it! Good luck this month.

Steffy, glad you're better, but still don't feel guilty, its not your fault. Lol, about the condoms. That's how we ended up here...someone didn't go guy them after not having to use them for years.

Just catching up after taking a trip last week. Sorry to hear of your loss Steph.

AF arrived for me on Monday, the 31st. So that makes a 38 day cycle and a 9-10ish day LP. I'm getting serious about taking my vitamins to hopefully lengthen my LP, and hoping for that length cycle or shorter this time. 38 days is brilliant for me though, at least judging from pre-preg.

Well I am in the tww. Fairly sure I've ovulated. Have creamy cm and don't feel as much like dtd as much as last week. I think I'm 5 dpo. So well see. I did have some sore nipples around ovulation time. (Only while bfing) and yesterday my cervix was unreachable which is a bit unusual. Today it was.

Reid you most likely did O. Your cervix actually shifts upward after O which is probably why you couldn't reach it. As you move further into the tww it starts to shift back down. Fxd for you hun!

Nevernormal, glad your cycles are better than before. What vitamins are you taking? I've read other threads where women take certain vitamins do extend their LP but for the life of me can't remember what it was.

I'm continuing taking my pregnancy tablets and hubs is taking male conception tablets apparent something called selenium makes the little swimmers stronger. X

I'm taking a B50 complex, so it has a bunch of B vitamins in it. B6 is the one they say to use but B vitamins are interdependent which is why I take the complex. Nearly all of my good LPs have been on clomid as I don't typically ovulated very often on my own, but I've had one 15 day LP in a natural (101 day long, O on CD 86!) cycle, so I know it's a help for me, personally. I'm also taking a prenatal, some extra vitamin D as I don't get out in the sun much, and some magnesium. I need to start taking DHA again too I guess.

Yes, B6 was it. I've heard it helps a lot. Hopefully that will do the trick for you!

Hello all. Went on for an U.s today for bleeding but everything's ok. Went to disney store and bought Rebecca a toy beast. She doesn't like anything girly!!

Glad you are being so positive steffy x

Good luck with the TWW Reid x

Ordered some more ovulation tests today. Have to do one more pregnancy test on the 15th April to make sure all th hcg is out of my system, but judging by how quickly my hcg went down in 48hrs I think if I took one today it would be negative now.

When Do you think I should expect AF now? Is a mc classed as an AF?? X

Glad everything is ok jogger.

Steffy, I'm really not sure, but I would think you could expect af in about the 28 days or so. But it could take a bit for tour hormones to readjust.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->