NTNP #2, any buddies?

Thanks for the birthday wishes! We had a Baby Sensory party for all his baby friends and then a big family BBQ at the house so it was busy!

Beanonorder I would imagine my iron levels are pretty good, they were nearly 14 when I was 28 weeks pregnant which is ridiculously high so I would have thought they are still good as I lost no blood at birth or since and eat the same as before.

Still spotting but feel so emotional today, really PMTish so maybe my body is gearing up for a massive AF. Hopefully anyway, I feel like sh*t! I might be feeling a bit rubbish today though because held a friend's newborn today and another friend is pregnant (will only have a 15 month gap between babies!) and was like 'we got pregnant the first time after I stopped the pill, haha!'. Bit jealous. Well maybe not jealous of the 15 month gap... her daughter is ridiculously easy going. Just sits quietly and happily all day and has slept 12 hours a night practically since birth. I think the evil, sleep deprived woman in my head is hoping she gets a tricky baby next time. That's really evil isn't it? But Dexter still wakes hourly at night and I am jealous!

Good luck on the diet, I have never been on a diet but probably should! Just about to tuck into some Caramel Chew Chew for my sads!

Wow MrsSmartie, I have huge sympathy for you with hourly wakings! I just can't imagine dealing with that. I think that is my major fear with number 2 - that I end up with a terrible sleeper.
Oh and looking at your avatar you don't seem to be one who has ever needed a diet! So go and enjoy your caramel chew chews!!!!

Not much other news here. I'm still not due af for another week or two so I'm still just playing the waiting game.

Oh I can totally relate! My SIL is pregnant for the 4th time. Three of the pregnancies were planned (first tries) and one was an accident (13 months between births there). Her kids sleep great and were and are easy babies/kids. She's due in November and I don't "hope" her baby is high needs but some people don't get it. At all. I have another good friend whose baby has STTN from almost day 1. Never cries, puts himself to sleep at 6 months old, they just lay him in his crib at 6pm and he sleeps until 7am. I'm like...really?

And don't even get me started on this ttc journey. The first try and accident conversation. ..every time. All of my friends and relatives...the girl above with the crazy good baby went off her birth control to ttc, she said they had sex once because her husband works in the oil field...she didn't test until two weeks after her period was due either, no period at all before she got pregnant.

Oh man, it is so annoying isn't it? Especially as she knows that we are TTC. I know it is just conversation but it does grate. Yeah no sign of AF but I seriously feel like I am about to come on, you know that crazy tense, tearful, frustration that only eases when the witch shows? I am willing her on because I really need a reason to be this moody. Cannot deal with Dexter today at all :-(

I think we need to do something to sort out his sleeping, maybe try to encourage him to sleep in his own cot or something? Not CIO or anything, but maybe just wait with him while he fiddles about and see if he will go to sleep eventually. The problem is that anything I try to implement is going to cause lots of late nights and even less sleep for a while and I am just to tired to even start with anything! I am not very patient either. DH is better than I am so might have to see if he can do the evening bit and me do the night time and sleep on the nursery floor for a while.

So my friend was away for a month visiting her parents in another city and she just got back. Three of us went to the baby class together and then out for lunch where she announced that she is 9 weeks pregnant. Don't get me wrong, I'm really,really happy for her and I don't want to be in her shoes just yet because she is due in December and I don't want to have another December baby. But what I am a little jealous of is that they were due to start trying this month so she got lucky WITHOUT even having to go through the process.... Oh well, I guess I'll just keep at it.

Hi! I have a 16 month old daughter and we are not trying not preventing #2 now. I am actually 6 days late according to my period tracker. I think I may test soon. I actually took one earlier tonight but couldn't tell if it was an evap or bfp. We have been ntnp since about 2 months after #1. Finally starting to feel the baby fever again.

Oh Lord! It wasn't an evap. I feel like I'm on a roller coaster, my feelings are everywhere. I'm excited,worried,stressed,etc. Md appt may 30th.

Congratulations hopeful! That is amazing!

If my cycle regulates itself the way it did last time I came off bcp then I should be ovulating around now. We dtd yesterday so maybe I'm in with a chance.... (haha, look at me with all my ifs...... hope springs eternal!)

Oh Lord! It wasn't an evap. I feel like I'm on a roller coaster, my feelings are everywhere. I'm excited,worried,stressed,etc. Md appt may 30th.

Oh and hopeful, out of curiosity I had a look at your name voting thing. Which name did you end up choosing?
And you definitely have to change your ticker now!!!!:haha:

Marianne Elizabeth is what we chose. I deleted my signature until I can do another. Lol!

Morning all... Remember me?

Last week has been a mix of emotions. I thought on Saturday I got a bfp on a frer and after doing tests for 4 days I have now given up testing because the line never got darker. So now I waiting a week to see if AF comes or not, technically according to tracker I am due today.

Woken up this morning with the most severe tummy cramps and bottom problems (sorry tmi!) and I am suffering. Told work I am not coming in although I don't think they are happy...

This is my first cycle since our loss I. March. Period came 11th April xxx

Ah steffy I'm sorry for what you're going through! I wish I had something eloquent to say but I know there really isn't! *hugs*

Sorry steffy. I hope you feel better soon either way. I'm sure this is rough on you.

On CD40. Last cycle was 38 days but with bfing and my pre-pregnancy cycles I don't think it means anything. I do kind of feel like I may be in my luteal phase, but am not sure since I'm not tracking anything. We've barely BD though so the likelihood of a bfp this time around is slim at best.

I got my positive opk on Thursday evening, bd that night but missed last night as LO is unwell and I felt really tired, today i feel crampy on both ovaries and ewcm has gone, do you think I could be ovulating today and still in with a chance?

No Doubt, by the end of each day I'm nearly ready to test, but then when I wake up in the morning I forget and say goodbye to the FMU. So I really don't know! Maybe another week or so. We're moving in about 10 days and it'd be nice to know before I do any heavy lifting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->