NTNP #2, any buddies?

Never mind ladies, AF arrived today, 2 weeks since miscarriage :wacko:

Girls I am so confused...

It's now 14dpo and in still getting bfn's!!! Am I out? Or am I still in for a chance? Lots of cramping and AF pains today including pressure downstairs. Also had a bit of creamy cm (sorry tmi!) over the last few days.

I'm just so confused :-(

I'm on CD30

Steffy maybe af is on its way...? Is you lp usually not this long cause 14 is pretty normal?

Hi ladies, I would like to join you as we have just started NTNP for #2 also. My DS has just turned 10 months and last time I was TCC it became quite obsessive lol. So trying just to check CM and maybe start OPK if nothing after some months. Last time I was temping the lot lol. I still have fond memories of the journey ups and downs but I love experincing this with other ladies on the journey.
Looking forward to getting to know you all.

Hi lotus! Hope your journey goes well!

Not much news this side! Still waiting for af to appear to know if everything is working normally! We are off to South Africa in a month for a two month holiday so I'm hoping that will distract me from constantly wondering 'is this the month?' - like that's ever going to happen! It would be awesome if I fell pregnant while we were home but it would mean I have to come up with a new announcement! I'm planning to do one with a picture of dd and I and an arrow pointing to her saying 'this one was made in China' and then another one pointing to my tummy saying 'this one was too!' I guess I could say this 'this one was home grown' seeing as that is a popular term back home. I dunno, I guess I should focus on actually GETTING pregnant first, lol.

Welcome lotus! Hope this journey is short for you.

Sounds like fun bean...jealous!

AF arrived in full force this morning at 3am...

... WTF!!!! Stupid body clock :-S

How late was AF steffy??

Probably your body still adjusting or something but at least your no longer stuck in a limbo, hopefully we can both get our bfps this cycle :)

Afm on cd4 and I'm soooo unwell atm, from yesterday I just came down with a flu and fever and couldn't move, all my joints hurting and have this horrible migraine which makes me feel dizzy when I get up :(

I would say it was late by 3 days by a normal cycle, but this was first 'official' AF since MC so it could have changed from a 28 cycle to a now 32 days cycle. But hey... Roll on roll on...

I'm going to be giving this cycle a miss for TTC or even NTNP because baby would be due the same month of Harvey's birthday so we plan on using condoms (carrier bags more like!!!! Lol) this month just to prevent pregnancy this month.

Going to focus on weight loss and fitness this month. Seeing I can loose a stone?

Will still be keeping an eye on you ladies though lol xxx

Your cycle could have reset itself. Mine did when I did fertility treatments and after I had my son.

Sorry Steffy!! :(

I am on cd10 so I ovulate in 7-8 days. I'm taking coconut oil to raise my temperatures and so far it seems to be working a little!

Still nothing going on here. No AF at all. I think I am just going to have to put it all on hold for now. :-( I don't want to have to restrict Dexter's BFs so I will just have to accept that means no baby gor the foreseeable future :) We will still NTNP as in no contraception but without any cycles I don't feel like I can TTC properly. It's a bit disappointing but hey ho. Lots of luck everyone x

Smartie could you ntnp and test every two weeks so you'll at least know if you're preggo or not? I know opks will get expensive, but the dollar store sells preg tests and that's a cheap way to test at least. They also sell opks, but that's still like $30 bucks a month.

Smartie sorry you aren't having much luck with your cycle.

As for me, yesterday was cd 28. I wasn't expecting anything to happen because I've never had a 28 day cycle except while taking bc. I had a few twinges on my left side which surprised me. Then today (sorry for the TMI) I had a huge glob of ewcm. So maybe I am o-ing now???? Sad thing is, dh has started some new medication so the little sex drive he had before has completely disappeared! Hopefully it will all settle soon but my chance of getting some action now are slim not none... :(

Bean, hopefully you and hubbs can still std this cycle. Fxd he gets a little mojo!

Hi ladies can I ask a question?

I was due to start AF in three days times, but noticed yesterday some blood when I wiped ( which wasn't a lot!) So I thought that today I would be bleeding like a proper period but it is still more like EWCM with streaks of blood in it. Could this just be a delayed start to AF or could it be implantation bleeding? I need to add that I have no other symptoms of AF or pregnancy.
Thanks.x

Can't say for sure. It could be either. Did you test?

Thanks for replying!:flower: I haven't tested yet might get some tests and test in the next few days if AF still hasn't arrived!:blush:

What tests do you recommend?

I guess the brand doesn't really matter. Some people want to the the plus sign, some want to see pregnant. I tested with answer with my first and then the dollar store cheapy with my second.

Tomorrow is CD49. I keep going back and forth as to whether or not I think I ovulated, but right now I'm thinking "no". I plan to test in the morning just in case though, since we're moving and a used test will mean one less thing to finish packing up! I'll just go ahead and report it as a bfn, as I'm not expecting anything. I'll let you know otherwise!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->