NTNP#2 Thread, 15 BFPs!!! Taking it easy & hoping it happens!! Come join us!

Ugh, BFN for me again this morning. Now I'm sad! But I know chances are slim since I'm still BF on demand and haven't had AF yet.

Never knowit could be the start of your BFP Inge!!!

Spunky sorry about your bfn :(!! Your not out till the witch shows her ugly face!! Hopefully not tho! X

Sorry about your bfn's :( Fingers crossed you get a bfp soon!

AF has gone for the month so we are now trying....excited but a little nervous lol!

Woohoo Lauren lol!! I'm still waiting for something, anything lol,had my implant out for 3 weeks today so gonna test a week today if no af, I've had tonnes of Ewcm for the last week and a half and been quite cranky today. Just hate limbo lol! X

Go mummy1985!!! I know what you mean about excited but also nervous!

I feel crazy sometimes. I want a bump and pregnancy so bad! I've been dreaming about 2 pink lines lol. But I know as soon as I get pregnant I'll be worried if I did the right thing again!

Charlene - sorry you're in limbo! Hopefully you caught the first egg and are already pregnant!

AFM - no clue if I'm fertile yet. We really should be dtd more, but haven't really had a lot of time lately, if I want another baby though I better make some mroe time!

Lol get baby dancing spunky lol!!! Are you using opks?
I hate those dreams, it's like the best feeling ever and then u wake up gutted lol!! And I hope so but I doubt it, trying not to build my hopes up lol! It's a constant fight every day trying not to go feed my POAS addiction, which I have managed quiet well I might add :haha:! X

I do wake up sad since I would actually see the test in my dreams! And I can't help but hope, but I don't want to cause I'm sure I'm not!

I think I'll start jumping the husband everyother day as I am SUPER BROODY!! Can't help looking at James and wishing another were on the way!

I'm not using OPKs, I have like 45, but It's hard to remember to do them in the afternoon (recommende to test about 2 pm) cause I"m so busy with James. I think I'm going to focus more on baby dancing and see how that goes first, then start bringing in the OPKs again.

A week till you get to test? I'm so impressed you haven't taken any yet!! You are STRONG woman! I've been taking one hpt (OR MORE!) once a week!

I'm impressed too Charlene! You'll see me in 2-3 weeks time POAS every 2 hours lol!

I think my nervousness is all to do with money and family to be honest. I know we should really move house before the next one but due to circumstances beyond our control it's likely to be another 4-5 years before we can move anyway and I can't wait that long for another baby!

Also, I know my family will tell me I'm silly for having another while still in the flat (I've got issues with my family, I'm learning to ignore them but it doesn't mean their comments don't still hurt) I'm not going to let them pee on my parade though, if I do get pregnant I'm going to enjoy every minute of it and if they don't like it well they can go away. I know they will all be crawling round when baby is born though.

Fingers crossed for you both! And Charlene.....please POAS I'm dying to know lol!

Lol last year I got a pack of 30 off eBay and finished them in under 2 weeks :blush: my name is Charlene and I have an addiction :haha: so I haven't bought any thats why I haven't tested lol! X

ahhh ok now I understand haha!

I've bought another 2 cheapies today £1.49 for 2 in a shop called bodycare so thought there can't be anything wrong with that....! lol

I just hope it does happen this month otherwise it's going to be expensive buying more tests!!

I didn't know body care sold cheapies? I have decided to test Saturday morning as I'm meant to be going out sat night so that will decide whether I'm having a drink or not, I keep running to the loo to see if I've had a visit from the wicked witch of the south lol, nothin at all so I'm feeling slightly positive xx

LOL ladies

mummy1985 - I know what you mean - I don't want to spend a bunch on tests. I also don't want to hear anything but good comments from my family. I know they will have opinions and while I don't respect their opinions, it would still hurt my feelings.

Charlene - WOO! Sat Morning! You better update us! 30 tests in 2 weeks?! WOW! I thought the 9 I used in 2 weeks was a lot! No wonder you don't keep them around! Feeling positive? How exciting!

Lol I know I know :blush: ok I may have a bit extreme addiction but yeah it's true lol! I had line eye so kept seeing lines haha!! I know what you mean about family comments I was joking around with my friend from college and told people she missed a day off college cuz she had to go to the sexual health clinic lol but to get me back she posted on fb that I was pregnant and y da commented saying 'you better not be' ehm if you don't like it the piss off lol! X

I didn't know body care sold cheapies? I have decided to test Saturday morning as I'm meant to be going out sat night so that will decide whether I'm having a drink or not, I keep running to the loo to see if I've had a visit from the wicked witch of the south lol, nothin at all so I'm feeling slightly positive xx

I was shocked too it was a double pack which said buy one get one free on it, they are proper sticks not just the blue dye ones either :thumbup:

Good luck for Saturday! Sounds very positive! :thumbup:

Spunky u can get cheap O test at the dollar tree i know it sounds weird but they work just as good as anything else :) only 1 dollar

Spunky u can get cheap O test at the dollar tree i know it sounds weird but they work just as good as anything else :) only 1 dollar

I have a bunch of IC ovulation tests, just not sure I'm ready to test daily to see if I am... Is it a test you only have to take once to see if you're fertile yet? Or do you have to take it around O time? Cause I don't know when that is...

You take them around cd 8 then every other day and it will be a faint pos then wait till the pos is darker and that will be just before O, I would say dtd as soon as you get a decent pos on opks x

I think we are TTC officially my husband is more excited than i am lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->