NTNP#2 Thread, 15 BFPs!!! Taking it easy & hoping it happens!! Come join us!

Thanks Stevensmummy! According to my new O date based on temps I'm 9dpo. I woke up to a big temp drop but luckily it's still above my cover line! I don't know if it's because I woke up freezing or what. I have been trying to keep the same scenario going by having my fan on and only under my sheet but with it getting down to in the low 40's I was just too darn cold! I know I took my temp at 5 and I wasn't going to but when i woke up at 5 and tried to go back to sleep my tummy started cramping and I have really bad diarrhea. :( Not sure if I ate something bad for my tummy which I thought I would have felt last night, or if it's a bug! I just need it to stop! I have to go to work and it'll be bad if I keep feeling like this all day. Hope my temp goes back up!!

Wow! Congrats ladies!! This is one lucky thread! Jj, keeping everything crossed for you and sending ALL my baby dust your way. I'm not needing it much right now! ;-)

The downside is if all of you get your bfp I'll be left all alone! Lol

lol, I'm here for the long haul. I'd love for af to stay away another 7 months anyway. :)

I'd still chat in here!! You wouldn't be alone gardens!! :hugs:

Here is my 10dpo test according to my new O day. I thought I saw something right away. Not sure because it's so faint but I think I see something when I tilt the screen. Will see what the next 2 days bring me!

Attachments

• 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 6
  • 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 5
I'm having a hard time seeing anything though in the inverted pic I do see a faint line. I hope it's the start of your bfp! :thumbup:

:dust:

So I checked my cm today. I guess I wasn't checking it properly as I was just touching my cervix and seeing what came off it. I kept seeing white stuff. Well today I went further and kind of scooped around it. I came out with some that was like white lotiony but it had a very light tinge of brown to it. I didn't even see it til I wiped it on the white tp. So not sure exactly what that means.

Woke up with my period today, first one since I got pregnant! Woohoo! Let the ov-date finding begin!

Wow starlit! Looks like it's been 13mo?? Such a long time!! Any idea why? Are you still bfing regularly?

Wow starlit! Looks like it's been 13mo?? Such a long time!! Any idea why? Are you still bfing regularly?

Oh yes, I have been exclusively bfing until very recently, my daughter was not interested in solid foods until her teeth came in when she was 11 months old. Now that she's eating regular food more often, I've been expecting AF to show her face! It's exciting because now I know I'm ovulating again! Woohoo, come on Baby2!

Ahh sorry to hear that :( but just see it as one cycle closer to your bfp! Xx

Thanks. My next cycle wont be for 3 or 4 months to guarantee OH will be here when the LO is born. :cry: I'm having a very hard time with it. He's supposed to call a new doc to get a psyical done and have them order a sperm count.

Does your OH work away from home? Sorry if you've mentioned this before. I can't recall.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->