NTNP#3... anyone else :D lets buddy up!

Yeah I'm happy I have a start point. Better for timing bd as well. Looking forward to this cycle!

How are you all?

Xxx

Im just about over tonsillitis :) actually ate meals today!!!

Just counting down to the 13th... it seems forever away!!!

Missy- yay for eating! Another day closer to implant out. Can you fall preggo straight away once it's out? Xx

Yup :D I did with nathan :) I had it out 30/3 and bfp 3/5 lol

This is going to be my last cycle charting so that we can be honest about NTNP. I just realized, though, after charting for the past 4 1/2 years, I'll really need to stop checking tissue, too, so as not to cheat. Going to be hard to turn things off and go back to being oblivious about exactly where i am in a cycle. :haha:

and, missy - that's neat that you guys fell preggers so quickly!! hope that repeats. :)

I bet that's gonna be hard! Thing is if you know your body you know your body. I had what I thought were I cramps and few weeks back and I've come on 12 days after that so if I'm still getting them then I know when to bd. Gonna just go with the flow!

Missy a week till implant out.

How's everyone doing? I'm cd3!

Xxx

Im sat having breakfast with my boys thinking I need a nanny or a housekeeper lol. After my being ill for a week theres some serious catching up to do!!!

Lol fides that will be hard for you lol!!

Got a house yest :D! Costing an arm and leg tho! Just renting and the landlord will decorate for us so one less stress to deal with. Oh won't see it until we are moved in, lucky sod misses out in the move tho!
Weird period is over with, was really strange, was mostly like a heavy spotting period iykwim?
On the plus side it's only 8 days till I go see oh :D! Trying to build a milk stash for Lewis is torture tho just hope I manage to leave enough or my mum will be in for a fun weekend lol!

Yay for only 8days til u see oh

will lewis drink formula in an emergency?

congrats on the house!!! that's exciting!

Congratulations on the house! And lovely news your getting it decorated! Are you pumping? I can hardly express any milk!!!!

Xx

I expressed in the beginning and my lil boy has never taken a bottle!!! I still have milk in the freezer!!!

Thanks guys! Get my keys and move in in the next few weeks, managed to pump like 12oz my usual pump broke, bought another which was shit! I've got formula for him which he will take but I'm sure he won't be happy about It lol! Just makes that first feed when I'm back more special! Last time I spent a few hours away from him he latched for like ages! Think he was scared I was never coming back with his milk lol!! Hope you're well! And only a few days to go missy!! X

Sour skittles congrats on your bfp!!

Missymojo yayy for I pant removal day!

I've got my move date (3rd of March so gonna be hectic next few weeks packing up!!) supposed to be going to see oh for the weekend tomorrow but it might be off! He's been called up to help with flood relief, I feel so selfish that I'm gutted it may be off but then so many people are having a hard time with floods tuning homes and being stranded etc but should find out later today if he can escape it.

Yay for a move date :)

Implant is out :happydance:

Hubby has to go away cover another camps medcentre for an unknown period of time... dont even know when he has to leave!!!

well, ladies. we're pregnant!!!! :bfp: yesterday afternoon. I can't believe it... Going to have 3 under 3 for a few weeks!! :haha:

Wooowoooo congrats fides!!! Il update the front page after the weekend so we can keep track

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->