NTNP Chat Thread

A hot toddy is what i make to drink to feel better:
A half - 3/4 cup of rooibos tea
Appr. 1 tablespoon honey
splash of lemon juice
fill up with orange juice

Tastes yummy and makes me feel better and often actually makes me better.

Quick question- I now now what CD means but what does DPO mean? :shrug:

Morning everyone. 24/7 how are you today, i have missed all thats been going on, so sorry. Try not to worry about the brown discharge though, they say brown is old blood and not to worry about it. Hope your feeling a bit better today though, here some virtual :hugs: for you hun.

My dd had her last set of jabs yesterday and screamed for about 5 mins poor thing, she was ok once she had a little bit of milk a cuddle and a sleep.

Im hoping the sun stays out today, cause i told the boys ill take them to the park today lol, please stay out sun. Not a lot doing today, got some washing to do, about 1 load i think, oh might make some more cookies today too, they came out really nice last night, never made them from scratch before. Have a hard decision to make soon though, we are trying to decide if we should keep our dog or not, i really dont want to see her go, but she too much hard work, she keeps messing where the boys play, the more you clean up the more she goes back and messes there again, she wont stop barking when shes in the garden and she is chewing everything, costing us a fortune in clothes and skirting board, it doesnt matter what it is, she chews everything. Cost us loads im kids toys too. Ill be gutted if she does go. But its looking like she might be going.

Hope you all have a good day, catch you all later.

Huggles- that sounds yum!! Pass one my way :coffee:

I had some brown discharge a couple of weeks ago. Just a teeny bit of brown/pink :blush: I havn't had AF since July 1st so 2 months ago!!!

Thanks Huggles, feel in need of lots of hugs today! AF can't be on her way at only 6DPO so WTF is going on with my body? *wail*

How is work today?

xxx

ummm, you could be pregnant... :shrug:

Huggles- that sounds yum!! Pass one my way :coffee:

I had some brown discharge a couple of weeks ago. Just a teeny bit of brown/pink :blush: I havn't had AF since July 1st so 2 months ago!!!

Probably becuase you're breastfeeding as that often results in no AF. But have you done a hpt just to be sure?

Yea funny thing is I got AF after I had Ella like clockwork for the first few months. Then nothing! I took a hpt last week but it was bfn!

Morning everyone. 24/7 how are you today, i have missed all thats been going on, so sorry. Try not to worry about the brown discharge though, they say brown is old blood and not to worry about it. Hope your feeling a bit better today though, here some virtual :hugs: for you hun.

My dd had her last set of jabs yesterday and screamed for about 5 mins poor thing, she was ok once she had a little bit of milk a cuddle and a sleep.

Im hoping the sun stays out today, cause i told the boys ill take them to the park today lol, please stay out sun. Not a lot doing today, got some washing to do, about 1 load i think, oh might make some more cookies today too, they came out really nice last night, never made them from scratch before. Have a hard decision to make soon though, we are trying to decide if we should keep our dog or not, i really dont want to see her go, but she too much hard work, she keeps messing where the boys play, the more you clean up the more she goes back and messes there again, she wont stop barking when shes in the garden and she is chewing everything, costing us a fortune in clothes and skirting board, it doesnt matter what it is, she chews everything. Cost us loads im kids toys too. Ill be gutted if she does go. But its looking like she might be going.

Hope you all have a good day, catch you all later.

Yummy, cookies! :D

Hope you don't have to get rid of your dog. Do you take her for regular walks? Often they get destructive like that when they're bored. Otherwise could you maybe rehome her?

Yea funny thing is I got AF after I had Ella like clockwork for the first few months. Then nothing! I took a hpt last week but it was bfn!

Are you on the mini pill? That can also interfere with AF. Bit weird though that it started regular and then stopped. But breastfeeding does tend to do strange things with one's cycle i've heard.

Quick question- I now now what CD means but what does DPO mean? :shrug:

Days Past Ovulation

So for the first approximately 2 weeks after you start a period you will only be counting cycle days - first day of AF = CD1.

Then, once you ovulate, most people start counting DPO instead - so for example if you ovulate on day 15, then 3 weeks after your period started you would be on CD 21, but 6 DPO. You would normally only do an hpt (home pregnancy test) after 10 DPO.

I have rung the doctor, and asked for them to phone me back, going to ask for some advice about how I'm feeling, hopefully it might help. xx

MiisMuffet - DPO is Days Post Ovulation :)

Huggles - oh no no no...no thinking like that. I am only 4DPO, I am so NOT up the duff!! It's be crazy talk to have symptoms so early. I must just be a bit under the weather or something, but it's just odd what with the early Ov as well. I just want my body to behave itself!!

mmm hot toddy. I also like hot milk with sugar, a knob of butter and a splash of whisky in the winter. Very warming!

xxx

24/7 - that sounds like a good plan, hopefully they will help :hugs:

xxx

thanks guys. If I do an OPK what CD would you recomend doing it on to test if i am ovulating? So sorry about all the questions, I would really like to know my body abit better. I can't do anhything until I get my period though!!

24/7 I hope the dr rings you back soon!!

My friend just popped over, Little miss is in bed so just sitting back and having a coffee. be back soon xx

MiisMuffet - I usually start my OPKs around CD10 and keep doing it until I get a positive

xxx

We take her to the park with us and out for walks but not regular enough i dont think, she has a big garden which she uses well lol. I really hope she dont have to, but my oh has had enough. So will have to see.

Miss muffet i usually ov around cd 14 to 16, so if i was going to test i would probably start around cd 12.

24/7 i hope the dr calls you back soon and is able to reassure you. Hang in there though, pregnancy hormones are a nightmare, they are worse than pmt cause there are so many hormones all trying to do different things all at once, makes you mind feel all over the place. You will be fine soon, just gotta ride out the hormonal stage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->