NTNP Chat Thread

Do you live in/near Bracknell, lovely place that it is? DH and I are currently lodging there with his parents inbetween selling our flat and buying another place.

Not Bracknell, live in Aldershot actually. Well, the outskirts, walk 10 yards out our house and you're in Surrey. :) We're that close to the border!!!

----

Currently eating my delayed lunch!!! Ham salad with blue cheese dressing. LOL

*wail* all this talk of food is killing me!! Not helped by the fact that OH has just texted to say that the Quarterly Business Review he is being forced to attend is over-running untill..who knows when, so I don't know when I'll get dinner either! Last time it was 8pm every night of it (3 nights) and they don't get pay or time off in lieu for it either. Makes me so cross!!

xxx

It's home time for me now too :happydance:

we're having fajitas today but by the time we get home and eat it'll be closer to 8pm as well.

have a good evening everyone and catch up with you tomorrow!

xx

Back from my walk, feel the same but abit calmer.
Thank you all for being here. xx

:hug: OK, as a re-cap of what you've missed....

We've been getting incredibly hungry and discussing Wii games. Any suggestions? :)

Love food, hate game consoles!! :p
Got pain in my right side tonight with some brown discharge.... xxx

Glad you're feeling a bit calmer Jen. Are you going to take a few days off? :hugs:

Well, I am home minus the OH whose ETA is still unknown so I went via Tesco as I was starving. It was weird, usually when I shop hungry I am grabbing the chocolatiest, carameliest sweet stuff I can stand, or at the very least pastries but today I wandered about for ages before I managed to find anything that I could convince myself I wanted, even though I was hungry! Ended up with a new loaf of crusty bread, some thick cut ham slices, full fat soft cheese and a bottle of rose! The latter for drowing sorrows at lack of OH (I always miss him and hate short notice stuff like this as I am a planner!). so it's ham, cream cheese, mustard & lettuce from the organic veggie box sandwiches, wee glass of wine, hot chocolate, hot bath and a movie on my laptop for me!

Also, when I was leaving work tonight I ended up walking to the car park and chatting with one of the PAs who sits behind me and she randomly came out with 'You look VERY pale today...and yesterday too actually. You're not ill are you?' I was all 'erm..really?' and she said that she and Julia (another PA) had both thought so and were worrid i was coming down with something. So, not a pg symptom per se but definitely proof that there is something going on with me and this feeling sick malarkey. Really hope I'm not coming down with something as my boss was off today as she was throwing up all night.

Hope everyone has a good evening. I'll probably be on here on and off.

xxx

Well ETA of hubbie also not yet known, although it will be sometime before 8pm as we have a dance class and practice to go to. So I raided the kitchen.... Ate my late lunch and then cleared up the end of the malt loaf that we bought on Saturday. (DH didn't buy me a souvenir so that was a makeshift one.) Not specifically hungry at present, but suspect I will get hungry again before we go out... :o

lol at least yours has a deadline to get home, mine doesn't!! I love malt loaf, with thick butter. Tasty!

Right, off for the bath now

xxx

Glad you're feeling a bit calmer 24/7. The brown discharge could be implantation bleeding. When would AF be due if you weren't pregnant?

Carreg your snack sounds yummy :)

I decided to be adventurous with supper and so made something i'd seen on tv - DH loved it :D Was basically roasted sirloin steak served on potato rosti (not sure if that's the right word - grated potato that's then fried in a flat pancake shape). Was quite yummy :) - oh, and then chocolate cake for pudding!
Busy baking a fresh loaf of bread for work tomorrow - gonna put leftover roast on it :D

I think i'm getting a cold - my nose is driving me crazy - feels like constant hayfever - ugh.

Just made myself a hot toddy and added a splash of whisky! It's surprisingly yummy :blush:
:drunk:

Huggles - your dinner sounds great. I love rosti (and yes, that is the right word!). Hope you're enjoying your hot toddy :)

xxx

How you doing today 24/7? Did you take the day off from work? How's the brown discharge - has it stopped/carried on/turned into something more?

Carreg - it seems being AF buddies with you has made your early ov catchy! According to CM it seems i might ovulate earlier than expected as well!

Seems to have gone, and has been relapced by the most hoffific sick feeling and an upset stomach, so have the day off for that. :( xx

Shame man. Not nice to be feeling so rotten, but glad you've taken the day off. :hugs:

Huggles - uh-oh, we're synchronising from 6000 miles away! :lol:

24/7 - sorry you are feeling so rotten :hugs: Hope you manage to have a nice relaxing day in bed though

Couldn't wake up this morning and uber emotional over every tiny thing, feels like pre-AF. Grrrr.

Hope everyone has a good day

xxx

Good evening ladies how is everyone today?

Sorry you don't feel well 24/7. I hope you feel better tomorrow :hugs:

What's a hot toddy?

My OH just bought a wii. he plays zelda. can't keep him off it :haha:
x

Thanks Huggles, feel in need of lots of hugs today! AF can't be on her way at only 6DPO so WTF is going on with my body? *wail*

How is work today?

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"