NTNP Chat Thread

Same here!!! Boss is on holiday for a week and left instructions that we all just had to try and look busy because there was no work coming in this week (unless we get short notice emergency stuff). Sucks because we can't be caught using the net or doing anything that looks like it's not work so I have to sit here with a bid document on my screen, looking like I'm working and trying to stealth use BnB at the same time!!

How're you feeling today Jen? I saw your bump pic on your journal, wish my tummy was that flat and you're 5 weeks gone!!!

xxx

I got loads to do but CBA cause I am ill.

I have decided we are on a mission next month and so NOT NTNP. :haha:

Am I still allowed to post on here?

xxx

Haha, it's really hard now, which is very odd, I keep patting it!! I hope it still looks like that post birth, but I doubt it!! :p Feeling ok today, very hungry and am just constantly peeing, but all good signs!! :)
How was your weekend aside from bed shopping? xxx

If I'm here and pregnant then I'm sure you can stay too!! :D xxx

lol I really don't think anyone is about to ask you to leave Becca!!!

xxx

Thats good then, I'd miss yall too much!! :kiss:

You should see this calendar I have done... I'm gonna put it up on the fridge! :haha:

xxx

lol be careful not to put Phil off his food....! :lol:

xxx

That's alright then! I think Gav might leave home if I did something like that! :lol:

xxx

Just got back - was gorgeous out in the sun!

4magpies you are definitely welcome to stay! All my work has finally arrived. Just sent the data out, now to start editing the publication. Should just get it finished before hometime provided the laptop doesn't pack up. Takes me 3 different computers to do the bloody stuff cos my work pc runs on 2003, the publications are in 2007 so have to edit them on the laptop, but that doesnt' print to PDF so then have to take it to another person's pc that does have 2007 and print to PDF there and then back to my pc to e-mail it all out! What a roundabout way of doing stuff!

Anyway, won't be posting much as will be hard at work but since i'm such a total BnB addict i'll keep checking in inbetween it all.

Afternoon all! really quiet at my work at the moment so sneaking on BnB when I can. ;) Can't let the colleagues see yet though!

Cute little story - went to see a friend yesterday with her gooooorgeous 6 week old, OH came with me and was lovely, he played with him then sat and rocked him to sleep! He did so well with him! I could have DIED! Then we were talking about babies at home afterwards. Still feels like a dream almost - I keep forgetting that we're doing it, then remembering! :haha:

Becca, as a fellow Lancs lass I DEMAND that you stay. :haha: You going for a proper TTC next cycle then?

Ah Elhaym that is so sweet! I'm really pleased for you. My DH was always too nervous to hold a baby, then we had Jarrod and it's like the "daddy switch" turned on and now he loves kids. When we visit our one friends down the road (they have a 9 month old) he now holds her and talks to her etc. We babysat for them about 6 weeks ago (maybe 2 months ago) and he was so cute. He even gave her a bottle and burped her!

Oh, Superwoman returns!!! The work that was supposed to take the rest of hte afternoon? I finished it in record time! And just as i was wanting to send it out i asked my colleague if it's on the web yet or not as i needed one document from there to send and he tells me i must rather send it tomorrow morning! Oh well, at least it's done :D
(and the big boss just returned from overseas so we all got a little Lindt chocolate :) )

Yeah, it was so sweet! I didn't want to talk to him about it too much cos I didn't want to embarrass him, but later he was talking like 'When we have a baby we'll do this....' Bless! I think he was still quite nervous - like you say with your DH, when they're not used to their own yet they're quite awkward, but I've never really seen him like that before! I think he can kind of imagine it now, if you know what I mean?

Woohoo! You're on fire, Huggles! Well deserved choccy I reckon. :D

Where do you work Elhaym?

Yeah proper focused TTC for us with preseed, persona monitor and SMEP!

xxx

science technician at a college - quiet at the mo as it's the start of term, so no practical work really happening yet! Soooo bored.

Oooh, full on TTC! good luck with it hun, hope it gives you the result you want. :thumbup:

oooh jealous of your job Nat!! Would love to do that but don't think I have enough of the right qualifications! Am back from my lunchtime trip home now. Had a little lie down on my new bed with my lovely feather duvet and that was a MISTAKE. Almost fell asleep then had to drag myself away again for work :( Booooo.

Huggles - veggie list will be in my journal in a sec!!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->