NTNP Chat Thread

she told test in few days if i ov on cd16 it would be pos by now so she reckons i ov late
tbh its the kick up ass i needed lol

Internet on phone is so slow here, zzz!!
Hope everyone is having a good day xx

LoL Babyhopes :haha:
We'll just have to wait and see then - either bfp or af. :hugs:

24/7 - i'm having a good day! :D
Hate slow internet! Hope your cramps are getting less.

Takes to long to load anything and for it to even wok abit I have to stand outside, grr!!
Pains are ok at the moment, so hopefully it lasts....
Off to buy some luck now, hopefully waitrose have an avocado salad in stock as I'm really looking forward to it!! xx

Oooh...can you buy me some luck whilst you're there please? Could do with some right now!! :lol: :haha:

Avocado salad sounds yummy also :)

xxx

Well I tested and negative and either AF has arrived or I'm spotting - part of me thinks that it's good due to job situ and part of me is majorly grumping. Trouble is I can't say which it is as I don't know when AF is due!

ETA 24/7 - evil avocados - I'm 'llergic lol

babyhopes - did she not say anything about the test? Fingers crossed for ur BFP - you're not out yet!

Stupid spell corrector on my phone, hmph!! xx

yeh she looked at it and said its hard to tell it could be evap but told me to wait few days cos if its bfp itll def get darker

Keeping POAS-ing :) Got everything crossed for ur BFP!

I think this is AF :shrug: but it's hard to tell as I haven't had as much pain as last time and I'm not used to being off the implant yet. You never know- it's only when I wipe so it could be spotting - doubtful though.

as much as I know how terrible the timing is I would love to get BFP this month lol :wacko:

24/7 :( that's no good what are you having instead? I ended up munching through sweets (bad Jennie - going to get told off at slimming world!) but it's not my fault - they had pick n mix in the canteen!!!

this talk of avo has gotten me craving a seared tuna and avo salad they sell at the sushi belt!

I have an egg salad with strawberry and banana smoothie, no complaints but I just hate planning a lunch and the it's sold out, and there are so few gf options anyway!! Moan over!! cxx

hello everyone - it's been awfully quiet in here. How's everyone doing?

24/7 - good luck for tomorrow - I'll keep everything crossed that I can!

something that made me smile - it's a TT on Twitter

Yoga bear
https://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Guardian/Pix/pictures/2010/9/15/1284553899086/1-Female-Brown-bear-doing-001.jpg

:cry: No wonder I can't get pregnant. I'm so stressed :-( My work keeps contacting me even though I'm signed off sick. God, I need a new job.

I hate my job too, and had a month off sick a while ago. :(
I got called in today as I had a week off last welek with bad MS, according to my boss, MS doesn't require a whole day off work as it only occurs in the morning, and even then I should still have made the effort to go in, as I'd only be sitting there?! And he doesn't see why it lasted a week, ER HELLO?!?! xx

Yikes that boss must not have children of his own?

So excited to not take my pill this morning, it was great! :D

I need to figure out lunch now though. Completely uninspired by the remembered contents of my cupboards.

Morning all! :wave:

Well, i had my eyebrows waxed and my eyelashes tinted yesterday after work so now i'm nice and beautiful :smug:

24/7 what time is your scan today?

I've got chicken and lentil soup for lunch today with a bit of homemade french bread. Not particularly looking forward to it as i added a bit too much curry powder so am not mad about how it tastes :(

Am a bit cold sitting here - left my cardigan at home :( Got a fairly boring day lined up work-wise - not much to do. Have to go an subdivide my deceased colleague's office in a minute so that other colleague's can use it. I quite enjoy doing that kind of thing so should be fun :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->